Site Redesign

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Site Redesign
Sun May 19, 2013 5:07 pm
  • I actually like my mock up sample even though I am hearing it looks dated. I think the key is to keep it simple, not over-design things. I personally dig the chrome/gun metal look but I get that some find it dated. I am open to different fonts and stylings to the font...But at the end of the day it's the Land Lord's call. :)

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun May 19, 2013 5:54 pm
  • Aros wrote:Last year, our esteemed land lord came to me and asked me about a possible freshening up of .NET. I thought it was a great idea, I put a couple new takes on the old logo and they were both met with a collective "meh".

Rightfully so.

I found it ridiculously difficult to improve upon what I originally designed years ago. The masthead you see every day to your top left.

Great points were raised however. We have new uniforms, new colors...Maybe we should redesign our forum template to adhere to these new colors/logo tweaks, et al. As a graphic designer for nearly 20 years now, I completely agreed with the overall sentiment. I was frustrated that I couldn't figure out what would be the perfect solution for a new look for .NET. I know for a fact that a few of our members are fellow graphic designers like myself with great talent. So the question to you all is...

Should we redesign .NET? If so, what are your ideas to do so? Would you like a new masthead graphic? New color scheme for the background, buttons, etc?

Or do you want .NET to remain the same that it has looked for the past, what...six years or so?

This is the thread to voice your opinion...There's no right or wrong feedback...We will take it all into consideration.

49ers fans excluded of course. :stirthepot:

You have done a wonderful job on this site, it is really elegant with the right amount of sophistication without being to "overboard".
    Colors everything is great and I have nothing to suggest.

except.. Is there any way to paste graphics without having to upload them? It would be nice just to cut and paste, but that maybe a product of the software used.

Let me thank you for building this site for all us Seahawk fans, I do appreciate it, there are very many knowledgeable fans that have a lot of good things to say and I do enjoy the banter that goes on. Thank you.
    Bobblehead
    NET Rookie

Sun May 19, 2013 6:02 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:I have no issue with the site on my phone, and I don't use tapatalk either. The hell does tapatalk do for you anyway?

That's my question also. I have no issue running this site via phone but dark blue/white is ridiculous and hard on the eyes I am not blind but I am starting to think many of you are.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sun May 19, 2013 6:07 pm
  • Bobblehead wrote:
    Aros wrote:Last year, our esteemed land lord came to me and asked me about a possible freshening up of .NET. I thought it was a great idea, I put a couple new takes on the old logo and they were both met with a collective "meh".

Rightfully so.

I found it ridiculously difficult to improve upon what I originally designed years ago. The masthead you see every day to your top left.

Great points were raised however. We have new uniforms, new colors...Maybe we should redesign our forum template to adhere to these new colors/logo tweaks, et al. As a graphic designer for nearly 20 years now, I completely agreed with the overall sentiment. I was frustrated that I couldn't figure out what would be the perfect solution for a new look for .NET. I know for a fact that a few of our members are fellow graphic designers like myself with great talent. So the question to you all is...

Should we redesign .NET? If so, what are your ideas to do so? Would you like a new masthead graphic? New color scheme for the background, buttons, etc?

Or do you want .NET to remain the same that it has looked for the past, what...six years or so?

This is the thread to voice your opinion...There's no right or wrong feedback...We will take it all into consideration.

49ers fans excluded of course. :stirthepot:

You have done a wonderful job on this site, it is really elegant with the right amount of sophistication without being to "overboard".
    Colors everything is great and I have nothing to suggest.

except.. Is there any way to paste graphics without having to upload them? It would be nice just to cut and paste, but that maybe a product of the software used.

Let me thank you for building this site for all us Seahawk fans, I do appreciate it, there are very many knowledgeable fans that have a lot of good things to say and I do enjoy the banter that goes on. Thank you.

Hi Bobble it's Jo, I totally disagree with your view. I assume we're still friends right?

:)
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Sun May 19, 2013 7:44 pm
  • Aros, I dig the feather backround on that. I do think the font could be better, I like the grey seahawks similar to the jersey numbers but that might be to much feathers.

Any way the whole background could have the feather wallpaper?

I also think a Wolf grey background and navy lettering would look nice if we did go away from the blue.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 pm
  • I'd say there are a number of things to "improve" - not to say anything is wrong with the site at all. Left alone I think it does the job just fine.

- Platform Search - I'd suggest looking at the possible alternative forum platforms - there are many out there. I'm sure most are open source / contributeware - but I think a good catalog of what new "features" would be desirable and those that are meaningless would be a worthwhile effort. Even a commercial product may offer more stability / scalability.
    - Colors - no complaints about the color scheme - but there definitely could be a little more brightness to the site if I was forced to make a suggestion here.
    - Mobile - more people are on mobile platforms than ever before. Would be nice to find some great features/functionality that are mobile friendly
    - Content - Features? Authors? Newsfeeds? I think it would be compelling to bring in feature articles, editorials, etc. Forum posts are fine - but I bet there are a lot of people who would be jazzed about writing a few 300-500 word articles now and then. Even syndication would be excellent - there are some excellent beat writers for the Hawks that a lot of people probably don't know about. I think many come here because it is a great place to find new and updated news on the Hawks - I think it would be a good idea to supplement that. One good example I saw was from the Wayback machine - http://web.archive.org/web/200302010934 ... /main.html
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

Sun May 19, 2013 8:10 pm
  • I like the Navy on Grey but the green doesn't show up so that won't work. If we went with a dark blue and a grey lettering instead of white it would look pretty good.
    Attachments
    Backrounds.png
    Backrounds.png (32.18 KiB) Viewed 729 times
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 4:06 am
  • Best site. Best color scheme. You have done a great job. Don't change a thing... Change it all around willy nilly... idk graphics, so I trust your expertise. :lol:
    Last edited by kigenzun on Mon May 20, 2013 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
    kigenzun
    NET Starter

Mon May 20, 2013 4:40 am
  • I liked HawknBalls' mockup pretty well. I liked the background in Todd's mockup, but I agree that the style of the font makes it look dated/unprofessional.

I agree with the idea of more navy blue and the feather totem addition, too.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 6:16 am
  • You always come up with awesome designs, Aros. I'm looking forward to a freshened up look!

One suggestion that may be unrelated, but I would prefer that when we click a link it pops up a new tab.
    * NET Staff *

Mon May 20, 2013 6:29 am
  • I would like to see a "Quote" and "Quote+" button.

Quote+ which is basically what we have .. you can capture the original quote and reply..

i would like to see a "quote" button, where it just captures the reply to a quote , as of right now, i have to copy and paste the reply, then highlight and go to the BBCodes to quote it.. be nice to just have a button added ..

other than that i truly think this is one of the best designs on the Web that I've seen

thanks Aros
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 6:41 am
  • Cool! I trust your judgements, Aros. You've done nothing that I didn't like. I can't wait to see it. If I can offer any input, I'd like to see some "wolf" gray and some of that striping pattern used in a subtle way somehow.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 6:58 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:TwistedHusky, your post makes me cringe. Just out of curiosity, have you ever tried to make a mobile version of a web forum site that works consistently well across the majority of mobile devices out there? The different resolutions of the original Kindle Fire tablet, QHD phones, 1080p phones, 720p phones, various browsers for varying mobile platforms like Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, Miren, and the myriad other browsers out there?

It's a ton of work. Tapatalk is so many order of magnitudes simpler and easier to have people use than designing a good mobile site, it's not even funny. Who's going to pay for all that work on a free forum that doesn't use advertising, hmm? You want to make a $5,000 donation specifically for that purpose, perhaps?

Both of you make great points. In the past couple of years, website templates have gone "responsive" - meaning they automatically adapt to the screen resolution and browser type. The key to mobile browsing is to show less in the screen and keep the functionality - no crazy scripting or plugins needed for an optimal experience. Responsive platforms do not require separate coding to ensure that the user has a great experience - probably similar to how Tapatalk ports over the basics - a responsive theme would operate without a 3rd party plugin and provide more or less the same or better experience.
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 am
  • Exactly.

You don't need $5000 to do that.

You need HTML5 and CSS code. Just do an @media screen check in the CSS and adjust your sizes accordingly.

Or you could use Bootstrap which does it all for you. But it would probably take the same amount of time to do that as it would to add feathers or quote box. The impact on the site as far as contribution to value and keeping new traffic would be levels different.

Regardless, it doesn't matter what the limitations are. The reality is that is where traffic is coming from, that is where more of it will come from and so neglecting to make changes in making a site mobile friendly just means that you are deciding that 70% of your future traffic/users are not worth the effort.

The average user isn't going to know what Tapatalk even is. They are going to think it is an ad (or worse) when you log in and it tells you that you should go get it. I know I did.

Now given this site has no advertising maybe there is some compensation that comes to Tapatalk because of the relationship to the site? I don't know, and if that is the case and this site needs that $$$ to keep itself healthy then OK. But plenty of people don't or won't use it and many of those are still probably arriving from various mobile devices. There are some good cheap resources for making things responsive, or you could crowdsource the work using your users which I am sure some of which are probably web dev, design and other experts.

In our household, we have 3 desktop computers and one laptop. We also have 6 tablets (a variety of Apple, Nexus and Nooks). Guess which ones get used more. That doesn't count the iphones, ipods, and android phones. In my personal use, only use the desktop for this site for the reasons I already indicated.

You don't need to individually support each device, you just to set specific screen sizes and item sizes so that everything is easy to use, easy to read, and not confusing. But not making a site touch friendly (eg remove links - replace with panels, etc) is a choice that goes against the tide. Eventually you will have to do it anyway.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 am
  • nsport wrote:Both of you make great points. In the past couple of years, website templates have gone "responsive" - meaning they automatically adapt to the screen resolution and browser type. The key to mobile browsing is to show less in the screen and keep the functionality - no crazy scripting or plugins needed for an optimal experience. Responsive platforms do not require separate coding to ensure that the user has a great experience - probably similar to how Tapatalk ports over the basics - a responsive theme would operate without a 3rd party plugin and provide more or less the same or better experience.

This is fine if you're building a site from the ground up, but in this scenario, Anguish & company are at the mercy of PHPBB. I'm not sure building a simple and effective responsive platform out of a PHPBB forum like you're describing is realistically feasible without a tremendous amount of work. All to simply equal what Tapatalk already provides, more or less. Again, I point out the fact that Seahawks.net is not some corporation with a development staff, it's run by guys covering expenses out of their own pockets (unless they've gotten enough donations and Amazon/eBay purchases to cover it, now) and doing free work for the site in their spare time.

Far different from company X having four of its own 36 salaried web developers working on a mobile site, as an example.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 20, 2013 8:22 am
  • Needs more comic sans, imo.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon May 20, 2013 9:04 am
  • I think a multi-quote feature would be useful. That way you can quote & respond to several posts in one reply. Just click the "multi-quote" button as you go through a thread, and it populates them in the reply box at the bottom of the page.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 am
  • Aros wrote:How about something like this?

Absolutely love this! And correct me if I'm wrong, but the darker blue better mirrors the blue on the uniforms now, too, doesn't it?
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Mon May 20, 2013 9:53 am
  • Can we change the font to medium/light blue and instead of those eyes on the left, a totem character in there. And what about font type? There's got to be something that can reflect the PNW out there. Roland would probably know off the top of his head what would be appropriate.

Also, what about moving the page numbers off to the right of the post title?

Remember how FPDhawks name used to have that kind of flash to it? Wonder if you could add that to the title at the top or would that be too much?
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Mon May 20, 2013 9:59 am
  • "I'm not sure building a simple and effective responsive platform out of a PHPBB forum like you're describing is realistically feasible without a tremendous amount of work."

Well if it is PHPBB3, just off the top of my head you could order a RocketTheme for $300 and just hard code the color, design changes into it.

The newest templates are all responsive design. And while they aren't free, and $300 is not free - doesn't require a staff of 36 either.

The OP originally asked for help in deciding what design changes need to be made. The single most important design change for the site is to make it mobile friendly. If there are budget/time/expertise constraints on this then maybe we all pool what we know and can add to in order to make it possible.

But the best way to solve a problem has to start with acknowledging it exists. Once you start looking at what you can do to fix the mobile aspect (and relying on a 3rd party plugin is a dangerous fix imho), then you can

The key seems to be to find a templated PHPBB resource that can be used for commercial purposes, that way you do not have to reinvent the wheel build all the responsive web design elements from scratch.
    Then start customizing to match current use.
    Get a group of posters to test it and share their thoughts on what additional changes should be.
    Finally, rollout the replacement on your existing servers.

Or, if you want to get fancy, use some of the free web forums on github available for things like rails, or call the guys from something like Discourse.org and pitch them on the value of helping you get your NFL fan forum using their open source product and then they could use it as a showcase to sell to other teams.

The options are out there, they take some time and decisions but not a whole lot of money.
    TwistedHusky
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 10:03 am
  • SmokinHawk wrote:Needs more comic sans, imo.

Greatest font ever.

The Roland/Twisted nerd fight makes me lol. I read and post on this site daily with a supposedly lowly and antiquated blackberry playbook and have ZERO problems doing or seeing anything. Hell even my lowly and antiquated blackberry torch handles the regular site with no problems (though I use the tapa just because it's a little quicker to load and a little easier to read.

If my lowly and antiquated canadian hardware can handle this site, then the mighty apple and android should be able to eat it for breakfast, no?
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon May 20, 2013 10:07 am
  • Would love a touch up and maybe incorporate the ability to "thank/like" or "groan/dislike" posts.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Mon May 20, 2013 10:10 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:Would love a touch up and maybe incorporate the ability to "thank/like" or "groan/dislike" posts.

Amen to this. We need a way for people to easily identify who the hella smart and hella stoooopid people are.
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon May 20, 2013 10:10 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:Would love a touch up and maybe incorporate the ability to "thank/like" or "groan/dislike" posts.

We get it. You hate Aros.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 10:11 am
  • If it ain't broke...
    "I'm gonna call him--what do you call the guy on the trampoline?--Harry Houdini or something like that." -Warren Moon on Golden Tate
    WindCityHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 10:12 am
  • On a semi-related note, is Seahawks.net ever going back to being more than a forum? Have columns/news/interviews/podcasts.. etc
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Mon May 20, 2013 10:12 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:Would love a touch up and maybe incorporate the ability to "thank/like" or "groan/dislike" posts.

*Groans Post*

:lol:
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

Mon May 20, 2013 10:20 am
  • Todd, "design by committee" is a horrible idea. I expected better.
    MysterMatt
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:Would love a touch up and maybe incorporate the ability to "thank/like" or "groan/dislike" posts.

razgriz737 likes this
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 10:22 am
  • I think we need a slide. And a ball pit.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 am
  • Hasselbeck wrote:On a semi-related note, is Seahawks.net ever going back to being more than a forum? Have columns/news/interviews/podcasts.. etc

I floated doing a .NET podcast like 1-2 years ago, very few expressed any interest in doing one with me; but plenty of people seem to want one.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 20, 2013 1:34 pm
  • For those that weren't around for the "good ol' days" (or, like Radish, are too old to remember them clearly :P), I present the following.

http://web.archive.org/web/200003150000 ... ahawks.net
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon May 20, 2013 1:43 pm
  • Dear Lord, that had a hideous look to it ~12-13 years ago.
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 pm
  • I would be down for minor updates and tweeks, but nothing too radical as this place is already above and beyond many other fan forums out there.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Mon May 20, 2013 2:01 pm
  • RynoHawk wrote:
    Hawknballs wrote:just messing around I threw this together real quick, with lettering sort of like the jersey numbers/similar to the idea I used for my sigs.

Not sure who would be making an updated logo, but if you're using photoshop I have a brush i can send you that stamps the feather shape.

Hey HawknBalls, I really like this direction but is it me or does the lettering remind you of the new Vikings lettering..... just a thought..;)

hah. now that you mention it I totally see it. It's a font I got off of blambot.com, I wonder if that's what they are using?
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 2:10 pm
  • I think .net is the absolute best site of it's kind on the WWW anywhere. IMO- That's why so many "other teams" come to visit and troll. As to re-design, I think the "location" field in the initial sign-up process should be a "mandatory" field. I say this because I hate trollers that come here to post their BS and many seem to want nothing more than to stir up our fan base and piss us all off. I wouldn't mind if some of the straight lines on the site looked like the stripe that runs down the Seahawks legs, however the base colors all seem fine to me. Easy to read is a plus for us old guys.
    <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--> GO SEAHAWKS <--><--><--><--><--><--><--><--><-->
    CamanoIslandJQ
    NET Veteran

Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 pm
  • I love it the way it is. Though I like the idea that some people have mentioned of making some small aesthetic changes to match the new uniforms.

ATX_Hawk
    NET Practice Squad

Tue May 21, 2013 2:57 am
  • I wouldn't change the way it functions but I'd like to request a new header please it looks 6 years old, we have a new team going in a direction everyone seems excited about so a grittier header to reflect that I would be happy to see (the eye looks menacing the way it is however) :D

SeaTown81 wrote:After reading this thread, I have come to a conclusion. Old people don't like change.

This is funny, every time I read "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" I imagine an old man, why not think like RW & say "its great but lets make it greater". I don't mean to offend anyone by the way.
    EmbattleTheeHawks
    NET Practice Squad

Tue May 21, 2013 4:58 am
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    Aros wrote:Well it sounds to me like the overall consensus is to keep the general look and feel but update the masthead graphic by adding feathers and other elements that speak to the current look of the team.

Plus a boring white theme, please; you can name it "Work Mode". :lol:

The 'Work Mode' theme also needs to disable signatures (aka turtle-humping papakis).
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Tue May 21, 2013 6:21 am
  • JesterHawk wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:
    Aros wrote:Well it sounds to me like the overall consensus is to keep the general look and feel but update the masthead graphic by adding feathers and other elements that speak to the current look of the team.

Plus a boring white theme, please; you can name it "Work Mode". :lol:

The 'Work Mode' theme also needs to disable signatures (aka turtle-humping papakis).

Bang bang bang bang bang bang.....
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed May 22, 2013 11:21 pm
  • Aros,
    Your line work is the best
    Looking to see the what's the next best thing to Earth Normal & Sofachrome
    Heyseed
    NET Starter

Fri May 24, 2013 5:59 pm
  • I love the current colors and design. that being said, this is a Seahawk fan site. The Seahawks changed colors maybe we should reflect that.

Save a place at the table for us Big Willie.
    Kansashawkfan
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Fri May 24, 2013 6:56 pm
  • Great input everyone, and we clearly hear that if we make changes, we'll keep it minimal. Thanks Aros for getting this rolling
    Les - "Mark, you're my favorite player"
    Mark - "Mine too!"
    RockHawk
    * NET Landlord *

Fri May 24, 2013 9:05 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:After reading this thread, I have come to a conclusion. Old people don't like change. ;)

I think a slight redesign is in order. Something to freshen up the place a bit. I think a slightly darker background would be cool. Compare and contrast the color of the main forum as opposed to actual threads. I think the main forum background color would work just fine for threads. I don't really see a need for incorporating grey into the site. While it is a part of the color scheme now, it's not prominent. And grey on the whole isn't too flattering graphically. Mainly just drabs everything up. And as for the main header, I call for less green. And no the gunmetal or silver used in the mock up. Whoever called that 1997 was dead on. Gave me flashbacks to earlier versions of the site. Lol.

I'm old (compared to most here) and I have no issue with change. I just don't see the need for it currently, except for the possible tweeks here 'n there. But if the powers that be decide they want to change it, I just hope it better, rather than most places the 'enhance' the site only to make it really crappy.

Thankfully, Todd's history here is such that changes usually mean good things.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Fri May 24, 2013 10:25 pm
  • this site needs stainless steel

and more cowbell
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

Sat May 25, 2013 1:00 am
  • I really like the way the site looks and works, but I there are always improvements that can be made. These require real knit-picking, by the way.

1- Crisp-up the Seahawks.Net banner logo, particularly in the text. It could use a bit more of an anti-aliased look.

2- Maybe up the max number of quotes within quotes. It can sometimes be kind of a hassle replying in-line, then getting rejected for having too many quotes within quotes.

3- Charge a fee for 49er fans

4- In addition to the crazy gameday devoted forum (where you end up with 10,000 separate threads with 0-2 replies), how about one (just one) official gameday thread in the main forum for games. Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy a long multi-page reactionary single thread for games.

-
    In any case... as long time devotee, I was just trying to dig for anything I could think of here.
    minormillikin
    NET Veteran

Sat May 25, 2013 2:27 am
  • Well I love everyone's insight. It is awesome and appreciated. I will present some new logos to Mark and co....Don't expect a reinvention of the wheel here...Just some nip and tucks that put this girl into the 21st Century reflecting the team's latest aesthetic...

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat May 25, 2013 8:52 am
  • minormillikin wrote:4- In addition to the crazy gameday devoted forum (where you end up with 10,000 separate threads with 0-2 replies), how about one (just one) official gameday thread in the main forum for games. Maybe it's just me, but I enjoy a long multi-page reactionary single thread for games.

That's EXACTLY what the chat forum is on gameday. :th2thumbs:
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Tue May 28, 2013 5:01 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:Personally, I would vote to not change a thing. Especially not the colors as I think they're perfect and easy on the eyes.

:13: :179417:
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Previous

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:36 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information