Seahawks License plates available 01/2014

drdiags

Reaction score
In other news, just saw this announcement:

RENTON, Wash. - The Seahawks and Sounders FC license plates were revealed today following the official bill signing ceremony with Washington State Governor Jay Inslee. The preliminary Seahawks plate is dominated by a 12 flag highlighted by a fading blue backdrop while the Sounders FC plate features the team's signature rave green color with an iconic team scarf held by a fan. Both plates feature the individual team logos. The plates will be available to order by registered car/vehicle owners in January 2014.

The preliminary license plate designs were submitted utilizing templates provided by the Department of Licensing (DOL). The DOL will work with law enforcement to ensure readability. The designs will be finalized sometime this summer or early fall.

http://www.seahawks.com/news/press/...ary-2014/84c15ef4-2e26-4c52-b09f-fdd80dd4587d

vant

Reaction score
Was hoping for a crazier design, like all grey or something. But this... Is OK.

OP
OP
drdiags

drdiags

Reaction score
Here is a photo with Russell Okung

EDIT: I hope they weren't trying to go 12345 on that fake plate. Maybe should have made the numbers random.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Im buying one and taping a "New Jersey" sign over the Washington

....badass license plate!

The Radish

Reaction score
Aros":2g2hj8zc said:
Sign me up!

Aros personal license plate choices wouldn't allow room for anything Seahawks related.

Like a TV Batman show,,CRASH, BAM, POW,THUD!!

Or FLAMEOUT, GROUND EFFECTS.

Sorry Todd, couldn't resist. :D

Wiseguy

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1ocxqq8z said:
What's the annual hit?

I have CWU plates and it is an extra $40 for the first year and $30 extra per year after renewal, if I remember right. I will be trading to one of these when its time to renew.