Tha Monstar and Hill

BamKam

Reaction score
Williams was easily my favorite pick of our draft. Not sure about Hill but like I have said in other threads it is hard to questions JS/PC on any draft picks with their recent track record. Plus they are the ones working these guys out, we just watch youtube videos and look at stats and make an armchair assessment.

Who knows Williams might be a bust and Hill might be dominant.

Excited to see what both can bring to the table though especially since we seem to be hurting on the D-line with injuries as of late.

kigenzun

Reaction score
I believe that of the 2, Hill will become the Pro Bowler. He just has that X-Factor, when I watch his film. Williams will be good, Hill will be better...
but witnessing the tandem together will be friggin great.
:thirishdrinkers:

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I'll admit, I am intrigued by Williams as this is the first time John and Pete traded up and selected a player. I can't be sure Williams or Simon was the target of the trade up but I think both were kind of "What do we got to lose?" picks. Williams is probably the closest thing we have drafted to a Red Bryant player, I think he'll get some looks at the 5 in pre-season as well.

Hill strikes me as that solid DT that can step in and play and though has a limited upside at the moment, honing some technician moves maybe he can be disruptive. I hope he is strong enough to counter the power run in our division.

Axx

Reaction score
The hardest things as fans will be to give them a recognizable name like the Legion of Boom.

What about THA MONSTAS FROM THE HILL

DJrmb

Reaction score
Obviously there is much more to playing DT in today's NFL than just pure strength, but I do have to admit I was pretty impressed when I heard that Jesse Williams Benches 600 Lbs!

I really love the combination of both Williams and Hill and I think if they get some good coaching we could really have a nice rotation using them with Mebane.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Hill strikes me as almost a Mebane clone.

I'm not really sure what to make of Williams yet.

It's too early to tell anything that they will do, but I believe both will be solid depth this year, and contribute. In a way, it's almost good that Scruggs is lost this season; we'll see more of our developmental guys on the DL. Personally, I think Scruggs was going to be here to stay as a rotational guy at 3 tech and 5 tech before he got hurt....now we'll see what Bennett, Avril, Hill, Williams and others can bring to the table.