Christine Michael's favorite fictional character per .com

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • is the Hulk.....him and Turbin will become the best of buddies now!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Seahawks 2013 preview:

kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• I would have guessed "Boy Named Sue."
    Boiler
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Who ask's these dumbass questions? These are men not boys.
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• It's like going to the M's game and they put up what a player's favorite cereal is, who gives a rats butt?
    60 percent of the time..........it works........every time
    SoulfishHawk
    NET Veteran

• Actually he said he had not thought at all about his favorite fictional character. Whoever asked the question (Tony V?) mentioned Turbin's is The Hulk, then Michael said something like, "He don't fly, I don't like that." Then he said, "Superman, I guess. But that's a cop out."

I don't really care about that, but the man needs to earn a nickname and right quick. With all due respect to the name "Christine," pronounced "Kristin," I haven't seen anybody – coaches, teammates, media, etc. – look comfortable trying to say his first name. I've heard people say "ChrisTEEN" and "KrisTIN" in the same sentence. And going by his last name, which is a common first name, is too confusing.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• HawkAroundTheClock wrote:Actually he said he had not thought at all about his favorite fictional character. Whoever asked the question (Tony V?) mentioned Turbin's is The Hulk, then Michael said something like, "He don't fly, I don't like that." Then he said, "Superman, I guess. But that's a cop out."

I don't really care about that, but the man needs to earn a nickname and right quick. With all due respect to the name "Christine," pronounced "Kristin," I haven't seen anybody – coaches, teammates, media, etc. – look comfortable trying to say his first name. I've heard people say "ChrisTEEN" and "KrisTIN" in the same sentence. And going by his last name, which is a common first name, is too confusing.

That's not true. What your referring too was when they interviewed WR Chris Harper, he said Superman-- that it was a copout. Michael did infact say it was the hulk, whereas Luke Willson picked Iron Man.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

• D'oh! My bad. Haven't had my morning speedball yet.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• 400WattHPSHawk wrote:Who ask's these dumbass questions? These are men not boys.

you must be the life of every party.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• I'm going out on a limb here, but I imagine this type of information is geared toward the 8-14 age group of fan.

I can remember when our boys were around 10-ish and allegiances with a certain superhero was a term of endearment. In fact, one Christmas I was given the gift of an Incredible Hulk tee-shirt by my youngest. When asked why the Hulk, he replied, "cuz to me you are most like the Hulk, Dad, when you get mad you turn colors and throw stuff".

From the mouths of babes...
    "...Seattle has become the capital city of the New NFL" - Kip Earlywine
    :les: Remembering "The Radish"...
    HoustonHawk82
    * NET Mechanic *

It is currently Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information