Greetings Mr Goodell

OP
OP
RockHawk

RockHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":13k60tyo said:

Simple; confirmed that Roger Goodell himself visits the site, along with others in the NFL front offices.

You know how when we have a lurker step forward and introduce themselves to the group, and they get a bunch of "Welcome to .NET" posts? I expect the same here.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RockHawk":1ixbnqqu said:
Throwdown":1ixbnqqu said:

Simple; confirmed that Roger Goodell himself visits the site, along with others in the NFL front offices.

You know how when we have a lurker step forward and introduce themselves to the group, and they get a bunch of "Welcome to .NET" posts? I expect the same here.
Too bad this isn't in the smack shack! Hope Rog and Company have a thick skin! :th2thumbs:

nategreat

Reaction score
Prediction: this thread will become archived as a memorable classic. If it isn't locked first.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Hey Roger -- paying full price for pre-season games is abusive.

Other than that, no complaints.

John

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Welcome aboard sir!

Personally, I don't mind all the safety rules and think the game is just as great as its ever been.

At the very least Mr. Goodell, everybody here loves you more then David Stern. :)

The Radish

Reaction score
Welcome to Seahawks.net

Where we love your product tho not always agreeing with the trail taken to get there.

:th2thumbs:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":1wyp12sk said:
RockHawk":1wyp12sk said:
Throwdown":1wyp12sk said:

You know how when we have a lurker step forward and introduce themselves to the group, and they get a bunch of "Welcome to .NET" posts? I would hope I can expect the same here and keep the opinions in another topic, thanks.

You know what would be the coolest? That would be if Mr Roger Goodell established an identity which was never explicity confirmed as him, but we all knew it. Then he could go mano-y-mano with us in the Smack Shack and tell us straight out what dumb-****s we are (and why) without being called out for it in the media. Just sayin'. I think it could lead to a far greater understanding of each other's points of view. You listenin', Rog?

SE174

Reaction score
RockHawk":2w3p3hms said:
Throwdown":2w3p3hms said:

You know how when we have a lurker step forward and introduce themselves to the group, and they get a bunch of "Welcome to .NET" posts? I would hope I can expect the same here and keep the opinions in another topic, thanks.

So what you're saying is no leading with a sharp tongue, or chastising of a defenseless poster? What is this, the No Fun League? :D

Welcome aboard, Commish!

drdiags

Reaction score
Welcome Mr. Goodell. Hope your ribs have healed from all those giants squeezing you with those bear hugs. Enjoy your visit. Most of our guys recognize no other team as relevant so don't feel bad if you cannot get an honest answer about your beloved NY Giants. A lot of off-base comments sprinkle throughout threads, you just have to overlook them until folks give up the ghost on their dreams of a second career as a stand-up comic.

Stay away from the Shack. It will scar you for life.

Hawkspur

Reaction score
Have you finally unearthed Prelag's true identity?

grizbob

Reaction score
:2: and welcome Mr Goodell. Now about the schedule... :roll:

GeekHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":2d6qasab said:
Aaaaaaaaaand the burden of running an nfl team message board has finally led to Rock losing his mind.

How could it be a burden, with people like you and me posting here? :mrgreen:

Latest posts