fan "predict the season" pointing to Manning V. Wilson SB

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

  • LOL, us over the Skins again in the Wild card round
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


  • Seahawks vs 49ers in the conference championship would be legit
    User avatar
    Kamcussion
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:38 pm


  • GoldenTater81 wrote:Seahawks vs 49ers in the conference championship would be legit


    Even more if the game is played at the C-Link
    _____________________

    Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    User avatar
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
     
    Posts: 2600
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:17 am
    Location: San Antonio, TX by way of Kalispell, MT


  • That NFC Championship game would be the most watched NFC Championship game ever.... by a mile.
    Image
    User avatar
    tubbs51
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 320
    Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:10 pm
    Location: Spokane, Washington


  • The problem with this scenario is that the fans fail to take into account that Manning will throw a terrible pick at the worst possible time costing the Donkeys a shot at the Super Bowl. So Seattle will be playing Houston, NE, Cincy or someone like that in the SB, not Denver.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11830
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • Barthawk wrote:
    GoldenTater81 wrote:Seahawks vs 49ers in the conference championship would be legit


    Even more if the game is played at the C-Link


    67,000 fans would walk away with self-imposed deafness.
    User avatar
    The Outfield
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2242
    Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:11 am


  • peachesenregalia wrote:LOL, us over the Skins again in the Wild card round


    And we know how that would turn out, since the Skins are our post-season b*tches!
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7534
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:LOL, us over the Skins again in the Wild card round


    And we know how that would turn out, since the Skins are our post-season b*tches!


    Gonna end up with RGIII KTFO.....again.
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2550
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


  • That had the Seahawk's at #5 seed and the Niners at #3 with the AFC cherry pickers at #1 and #2.
    #NEXTMANUP
    User avatar
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2593
    Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:15 am


  • peachesenregalia wrote:LOL, us over the Skins again in the Wild card round

    If we don't make it the Super Bowl, that would be the next best thing.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???


    2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    User avatar
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1677
    Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:12 pm
    Location: Spokane/Seattle


  • I would hate going to Fedex Field again. You know with the condition of the field at that time of year your not making it out of there without losing players. That field should be outlawed.

    The bigger question though would be, how could the NFL get away with Seattle playing at Candlestick at a 10am start? Hell with the NFL they might make it a Thursday 10am start.

    Pretty sure Mike Carey would be the head official for both of those match ups also.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • seattle or SF, don't matter, I'm going to that NFC championship game wherever.
    Image
    User avatar
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2805
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am


  • You know Redskins' fans saw that 1st round matchup and thought "oh crap."

    tubbs51 wrote:That NFC Championship game would be the most watched NFC Championship game ever.... by a mile.


    The way the ratings have risen the last few years across the league, and the hype for those teams/rivalry, this is literally true. I don't know if it would approach SB ratings, but it would probably exceed the SB in terms of hype.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 11227
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


  • It'd be the real "championship" game - it's just as well there's 2 weeks between that and the Superbowl because the winner of that game would be beat up as hell
    themunn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2519
    Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm


  • kearly wrote:You know Redskins' fans saw that 1st round matchup and thought "oh crap."


    Naw, most Redskin fans are mind melded by the common delusion their team would have beat us running away had RGIII been healthy. :roll:

    We're barely a visible blip on their RADAR screen. "RGIII, RGIII, RGIII!!...." Ah, the omnipotent world beater..."be scared....be very scared!" :lol:
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

    Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2709
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


  • Shame that CK7 will regress and the Rams will take a wild card.

    Seahawks = division champs and HFA throughout.

    [/homer]
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5140
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • Hasselbeck wrote:Shame that CK7 will regress and the Rams will take a wild card.

    Seahawks = division champs and HFA throughout.

    [/homer]


    Knock it off with the Wilson hate man. for real.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 11035
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Helm's Deep


  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:Shame that CK7 will regress and the Rams will take a wild card.

    Seahawks = division champs and HFA throughout.

    [/homer]


    Knock it off with the Wilson hate man. for real.


    Forgot to mention..

    Brady Quinn MVP.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 5140
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


  • T-Sizzle wrote:Gonna end up with RGIII KTFO.....again.


    Except for the fact that RG3 got "knocked the **** out" by his own field, untouched by any Seahawk.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26427
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:Gonna end up with RGIII KTFO.....again.


    Except for the fact that RG3 got "knocked the **** out" by his own field, untouched by any Seahawk.


    Which doesn't negate the fact that he was still, KTFO regardless of how it was done.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2498
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


  • I think there's a basic misunderstanding here of what "knocked out" means; but, whatevs.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26427
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • RolandDeschain wrote:I think there's a basic misunderstanding here of what "knocked out" means; but, whatevs.


    Objectively or subjectively? :stirthepot:

    Sorry man, couldn't resist. I realize it isn't the literal meaning of him losing consciousness, but more so that he was taken out of the game due to an injury.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2498
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


  • I wasn't referring to the being knocked unconscious part. Saying someone was knocked out of a game can just mean from any sort of general injury, but it specifically implies that someone else did the action to him to cause it. He wasn't knocked out by a Jedi utilizing the Force, he planted at a bad angle on a terrible field and took himself out of the game. ;)
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26427
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • RolandDeschain wrote:I wasn't referring to the being knocked unconscious part. Saying someone was knocked out of a game can just mean from any sort of general injury, but it specifically implies that someone else did the action to him to cause it. He wasn't knocked out by a Jedi utilizing the Force, he planted at a bad angle on a terrible field and took himself out of the game. ;)


    I disagree, the turf monster is real, and it's home base is FedEx field.
    Zebulon Dak wrote:If any Twitter employees get assassinated I'll vote Republican from here on out.
    User avatar
    OkieHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2498
    Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:48 pm
    Location: Oklahoma City


  • This has to be the most jinxed expectation ever. With the kind of talk I'm constantly hearing, I figure its best to put my money on Hawks missing the playoffs... ;)
    The Moment: Image
    User avatar
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 628
    Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am


  • TwilightError wrote:This has to be the most jinxed expectation ever. With the kind of talk I'm constantly hearing, I figure its best to put my money on Hawks missing the playoffs... ;)

    Russell Wilson thinks you're full of sh*t.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

    Image

    Proud member of the 38 club
    User avatar
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 11830
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


  • The Broncos-Seahawks match-up is a pretty fair bet. It was last year, too, based on odds. Hardly a stretch to say it could easily happen. And an NFC Championship game of SF at SEA would indeed be epic. The only thing I can think of that has come close is the old SF-DAL NFC Championship match-ups, and those didn't pit hated division rivals against each other. Man, that would be awesome.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18809
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • I am in the minority that believes Baltimore will be better this year than they were in the last. And one should never discount Brady and his Pats. I don't feel either team vastly improved their (off season) stock the way we did, but Brady has done more with less and I definitely feel there was a method to (what some believed) Harbaugh's madness.

    3 way race in the AFC, 3 way race in the NFC. HFA will (likely) be decided in the last 2 weeks for all parties involved. It's gonna' be a thrilla'.
    User avatar
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5693
    Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm
    Location: The 5-0


  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:The Broncos-Seahawks match-up is a pretty fair bet. It was last year, too, based on odds. Hardly a stretch to say it could easily happen. And an NFC Championship game of SEA at SF would indeed be epic. The only thing I can think of that has come close is the old SF-DAL NFC Championship match-ups, and those didn't pit hated division rivals against each other. Man, that would be awesome.


    Fixed it for ya. Since for the sake of competition we would want a fair fight, and not one that WOULD be swayed due to stadium design. :th2thumbs:
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • NinerLifer wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:The Broncos-Seahawks match-up is a pretty fair bet. It was last year, too, based on odds. Hardly a stretch to say it could easily happen. And an NFC Championship game of SEA at SF would indeed be epic. The only thing I can think of that has come close is the old SF-DAL NFC Championship match-ups, and those didn't pit hated division rivals against each other. Man, that would be awesome.


    Fixed it for ya. Since for the sake of competition we would want a fair fight, and not one that WOULD be swayed due to stadium design.

    You could have done the same, just sayin'.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7833
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


  • NinerLifer wrote:Fixed it for ya. Since for the sake of competition we would want a fair fight, and not one that WOULD be swayed due to stadium design. :th2thumbs:


    Nobody ever brings up the fact that domes reflect more noise than the rain protector overhangs do at our place, and we're still the loudest. I know it must suck having your rival be the loudest fan base in professional sports, but deal with it.

    8)
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 26427
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    NinerLifer wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:The Broncos-Seahawks match-up is a pretty fair bet. It was last year, too, based on odds. Hardly a stretch to say it could easily happen. And an NFC Championship game of SEA at SF would indeed be epic. The only thing I can think of that has come close is the old SF-DAL NFC Championship match-ups, and those didn't pit hated division rivals against each other. Man, that would be awesome.


    Fixed it for ya. Since for the sake of competition we would want a fair fight, and not one that WOULD be swayed due to stadium design.

    You could have done the same, just sayin'.


    If I was the designer, you better believe that crowd noise maximizing qualities would have definitely been worked in.
    DISCLAIMER:

    The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    User avatar
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 690
    Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:30 pm


  • NinerLifer wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:The Broncos-Seahawks match-up is a pretty fair bet. It was last year, too, based on odds. Hardly a stretch to say it could easily happen. And an NFC Championship game of SEA at SF would indeed be epic. The only thing I can think of that has come close is the old SF-DAL NFC Championship match-ups, and those didn't pit hated division rivals against each other. Man, that would be awesome.


    Fixed it for ya. Since for the sake of competition we would want a fair fight, and not one that WOULD be swayed due to stadium design. :th2thumbs:


    :laugh: Yea, that'd be epic too. Wouldn't have quite the impact without the announcers mentioning every five minutes how astonished they are at the noise, but that would probably be offset by the impact of a tough road win.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    User avatar
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *
     
    Posts: 18809
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:23 am
    Location: The beautiful PNW


  • If I had to make a bet right now, with my life savings on who would be the next Super Bowl teams, it would be very difficult for me to choose between SF and SEA from the NFC against the Broncos.

    I think the Broncos will be better than the Pats. I think Pey-Pey will probably go on a tear in whatvis likely to be one of his last chances to win another one.

    The SEA/SF pick is just too close, but I would have to slightly lean to SF and I mean slightly. As the 5 seed? I doubt SEA makes it, as the 1 or 2 in the NFC I would make the Hawks pick without a doubt.

    The Niners do have a seemingly easier road schedule and that is the only real concern. That said, I think that SEA wins one of the road games against either the Texans or NYG.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5885
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


  • T-Sizzle wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:LOL, us over the Skins again in the Wild card round


    And we know how that would turn out, since the Skins are our post-season b*tches!


    Gonna end up with RGIII KTFO.....again.


    I hope not. I don't want The skins fans to have any excuses after their team loses again.

    I am so done with the days when we had to hope the other team had injuries and bad luck just to have a shot at winning games.

    We have a team that can go into a big game against any team, fully healthy or not, and win.
    User avatar
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5313
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
    Location: Beaverton, Oregon


  • Well you guys suprised alot of us here at NFL.com taking the Seahawks over the Niners?

    Why is NFL.com pimping the Niners so heavily?

    I picked Seattle as well, the reason? Matchups.

    WTH? Not that Seattle is the better team. Oh no in fact he was all about he believes the Niners are the best team in the league but Seattle will only beat them because of match ups.

    Add stuff like this to the NFL power rankings (which only consisted on one person? Not really a poll NFL.com) and ranking the Niners #1. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with the actual ranking. I am fine if someone has that opinion but to call it a power poll or power ranking when it is nothing more than an opinion stinks of trying to color up that opinion to make it sound more valid.

    Then throw in the schedule with the Niners in back to back years getting flexed out of any 10am game that could be a challenge and sticking Seattle with every single tough road opponent at 10am including a Frikken playoff game and this all smells to much like the NFL has an agenda. Lets not forget that Mike Carey s crew (almost typed screw) was slotted to officiate the super bowl. There is no way in hell that that crew is close to the best in the NFL but they do have a track record for screwing over the Seahawks.

    I'm sure some will call me paranoid but I have yet to see the NFL do anything that resemble fair play or respect towards the Seahawks and at every turn they are propping up the Niners and seemingly assisting them.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am



  • Hawknballs wrote:NFL.com fans feel the seahawks will win the superbowl.

    http://www.nfl.com/predicttheseason


    Nuff' said.
    User avatar
    Shock2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1166
    Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:38 pm
    Location: Superbowl Glory


  • Myseriously, since it began the 'predict the season' has been on the top of the NFL.com front page but suddenly disappeared over the weekend.

    I guess they saw who was leading the poll and decided to shelve it.
    Image
    User avatar
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2805
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am


  • ECB!!!!!!!!!
    Image
    User avatar
    dunceface
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3350
    Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am


  • Hawknballs wrote:Myseriously, since it began the 'predict the season' has been on the top of the NFL.com front page but suddenly disappeared over the weekend.

    I guess they saw who was leading the poll and decided to shelve it.


    Yeah I noticed no video recap also, just congrats Seahawks. Seemed odd they didn't do a recap video and made me wonder if it had been the Niners (that they were pimping even in the Bronco's Seahawks match up) that they would have put together a video.

    Is anyone else noting how NFL.com and the NFL in general seem to really be pushing the Niners at every chance? Just look at the schedule this year and last. They seem to be trying their best to help them in any way they can. Or maybe they just don't like Seattle. I don't know.

    Did anyone else notice that the NFL assigned Mike Carey to officiate the super bowl? Considering his track record of screwing over the Seahawks in every single game he has officiated the last decade and the fact his crew is no where near the best in football. It made me wonder if there was a plan in place should the Seahawks make the super bowl.

    I know some will say it's paranoia but I just can't help but notice all these coincidences.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • Image

    Well, expectations could not be higher. Good thing we have just the personnel to make it so!
    Image
    User avatar
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1562
    Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:30 pm
    Location: Olympia


  • That's it...just engrave the trophy now! :P
    Image
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    User avatar
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1135
    Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 11:36 am
    Location: Spanaway, WA


  • It's too easy for us all to get ahead of ourselves with enthusiasm.

    There is a reason why they 'play' the games.

    Being awarded the SB is far different from actually winning it.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

    What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1890
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm


  • jammerhawk wrote:It's too easy for us all to get ahead of ourselves with enthusiasm.

    There is a reason why they 'play' the games.

    Being awarded the SB is far different from actually winning it.

    Totally agree but it sure is fun to be included in these silly things.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7833
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    jammerhawk wrote:It's too easy for us all to get ahead of ourselves with enthusiasm.

    There is a reason why they 'play' the games.

    Being awarded the SB is far different from actually winning it.

    Totally agree but it sure is fun to be included in these silly things.



    Yeah it's just for fun, I certainly hope no one is taking any of this seriously? What is striking is how different the perspective was about Seattle a year ago vs. today and that is worth recognizing.
    Image
    User avatar
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2805
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am


  • Hawknballs wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:
    jammerhawk wrote:It's too easy for us all to get ahead of ourselves with enthusiasm.

    There is a reason why they 'play' the games.

    Being awarded the SB is far different from actually winning it.

    Totally agree but it sure is fun to be included in these silly things.



    Yeah it's just for fun, I certainly hope no one is taking any of this seriously? What is striking is how different the perspective was about Seattle a year ago vs. today and that is worth recognizing.

    It's great, but as they say it's coming up on "put up or shut up" time very fast. 8)
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7833
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


  • Well it's better than listening to Niner fans blab on and on. If anything it keeps those dolts a little in check. The last couple years have been pretty unbearable.

    I honestly didn't think anyone could unseat my hatred for Pittsburgh fans. Congratulations Niner fans. Your all tools.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3026
    Joined: Wed May 25, 2011 7:26 am


  • RichNhansom wrote:Well it's better than listening to Niner fans blab on and on. If anything it keeps those dolts a little in check. The last couple years have been pretty unbearable.

    I honestly didn't think anyone could unseat my hatred for Pittsburgh fans. Congratulations Niner fans. Your all tools.

    I think it's quite funny that over on the 49webzone they have a whole thread about talking down the Seahawks and a thread which is supposed to be about other team site's that's made up entirely of whatever we are talking about here and at SeahawkBlue. Which they commence to fling poo at like a bunch of monkees. 2 stickied threads each repeating themselves.
    Last edited by MizzouHawkGal on Tue May 14, 2013 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7833
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Next


It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:09 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information