Thanks to the Real Rob Report

cheese22

Reaction score
I was made aware of the Moffittmerch and ordered myself a new t-shirt. Some of the money goes to feed homeless in Seattle and I get a t-shirt with a guy on the front with a great set of chops. Now hopefully he sticks around for a few years.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
BigMeach. YOU could actually pass as Moffitt if you grew your hair out a little raggedy, took a laissez-faire approach to conditioning, and dribbled some mustard down your chin.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Actually, I ordered a hat and shirt after seeing the plug on the RRR. It's for a good cause if nothing else.

The Outfield

Reaction score
BigMeach":1q4m9yhk said:
Moffitt? Is that you?

I think you might be on to something. Moffitt loves bacon and the OP's username is cheese. Bacon and cheese are a terrific combination.

OP
OP
cheese22

cheese22

Reaction score
Funny, there is actually a shirt with his picture and the word 'bacon' below it.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Ordered a hat for my son and hoody for myself. Good cause.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Great cause. I'm looking to order a shirt once I get my first paycheck from REI woot!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
cheese22":2ozi3s79 said:
I was made aware of the Moffittmerch and ordered myself a new t-shirt. Some of the money goes to feed homeless in Seattle and I get a t-shirt with a guy on the front with a great set of chops. Now hopefully he sticks around for a few years.
Now that's cool. Even if we cut him(not likely) I'm sure he'd still continue with that type of outreach.

Shock2k

Reaction score
Barthawk":13s1z4qn said:
Be advised- I ordered my shirt the first day the site was active and have not received it yet.. not complaining, it is a great cause just slow shipping

I tell you, child labor is just not what it used to be. 7 year olds always talking about their rights now in the information age. sheesh.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Barthawk":nvvzs10t said:
Be advised- I ordered my shirt the first day the site was active and have not received it yet.. not complaining, it is a great cause just slow shipping

I'm guessing they weren't aware of how many orders they'd be receiving. It may be slow shipping, but it's for a good cause so I'm not too worried.