Rod Woodson: Sherman the best

Steve2222

Reaction score
lol I like how Woodson said he has his eye on Patrick Peterson as being a young up and comer. Sherman and Peterson both came into the league as rookies in 2011. Peterson was a Top 5 pick and Sherman was a 5th Rounder.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :)

Wiseguy

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":2f9kf5m5 said:
Don't phones usually go bad when they're over water? Or is his phone water-proof? If not, I hope he has phone insurance!

You said jet ski and tweet in the same sentence. Where I come from phones usually don't work if a lot of water gets on them... :)

Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Wiseguy":1c4zd2g1 said:
dumbrabbit":1c4zd2g1 said:

Why would the phone go bad over water :?: over water is dry, under water is wet.

Okay I sounded dumb there. Never mind.

What if water splashed on the phone etc.

cover-2

Reaction score
Steve2222":23zecnfe said:
lol I like how Woodson said he has his eye on Patrick Peterson as being a young up and comer. Sherman and Peterson both came into the league as rookies in 2011. Peterson was a Top 5 pick and Sherman was a 5th Rounder.

I found that kind of funny as well. Not only did they come out in the same draft, but Peterson played CB 1 year more in college than Sherman did. Peterson was a 5-star recruit who played CB at LSU as a true freshman, sophomore, and junior years...Whereas Sherman played WR his first 2 years at Stanford and didn't play CB until his junior and senior years.

mikeak

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":x1168mfu said:
Wiseguy":x1168mfu said:
dumbrabbit":x1168mfu said:

IP57 certified :)

Wiseguy

Reaction score
dumbrabbit":3ezkacos said:
Wiseguy":3ezkacos said:
dumbrabbit":3ezkacos said:

Sorry I know what you meant but couldn't resist :D . There are a lot of products that allow you to keep your phone dry on the water, dry bag, phone sleeve, and even waterproof phone cases.

Latest posts