ATTN: 35% off all Seahawks (and other stuff) today only

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hasselbeck wrote:Glad I could help and that you all took advantage of this!


    Thanks again Hass. My Wilson home jersey came last week. Come the 4th of next month my son is going to be seriously P&J'd.
    User avatar
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1815
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm
    Location: Central Washington


  • 30% off 1 Day sale today only (Friday June 14th). Very impressed on my initial order with this company last month, great customer service and quality gear. They also have some new gear for the Seahawks too :) Coupon code : DADSARERAD
    Diehard lifetime Hawks fan and CFL hater. Jacked beyond belief for the Russ Wilson era !!
    User avatar
    12thManNorth
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 215
    Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 am
    Location: Vancouver BC


  • That's a good sale and I can vouch for these guys as well.

    I now own a Russell Wilson Home jersey and a Percy Harvin road jersey. Got them both at 35% off.

    Stock up, boys and girls. :th2thumbs:
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    User avatar
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3119
    Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am


  • i order from them alot for hawks stuff and they also have the best selection of sonics gear anywhere online:

    Image
    User avatar
    bryantology79
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 413
    Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 4:25 pm


  • kidhawk wrote:Thanks for the head's up. I decided to go ahead and get a new jersey this off season, but was wanting to get a limited so it wouldn't wear down as quick as the standard replica jersey with the screen print. Been waiting for a sale of some kind. I have a 15% off coupon for the .com store, but their selection of limited has been pretty poor so far this off-season. With this deal, I was able to pick up the limited "Fan" 12 Wolf Gray for only $2.25 more than the game jersey would have cost me with my discount at the NFL.com store. Also, they don't charge a buttload to ship to alaska like the seahawks store does, so that was the deal sealer there.


    darn it we should have shared shippment
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3724
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • mikeak wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Thanks for the head's up. I decided to go ahead and get a new jersey this off season, but was wanting to get a limited so it wouldn't wear down as quick as the standard replica jersey with the screen print. Been waiting for a sale of some kind. I have a 15% off coupon for the .com store, but their selection of limited has been pretty poor so far this off-season. With this deal, I was able to pick up the limited "Fan" 12 Wolf Gray for only $2.25 more than the game jersey would have cost me with my discount at the NFL.com store. Also, they don't charge a buttload to ship to alaska like the seahawks store does, so that was the deal sealer there.


    darn it we should have shared shippment


    no doubt...but their shipping seems almost free compared to what they try to gouge you for at the official site pro shop. Shipping is why I never buy from there anymore. Made that mistake one time and won't repeat it. I can find the same stuff pretty much usually on the NFL site or other places like this place. Until the official site figures out that the post office can deliver that type of merchandise for a flat fee and add it as an option, they won't get as much Alaska business.
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14651
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • The code doesn't work any longer :(
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3724
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • kidhawk wrote:Thanks for the head's up. I decided to go ahead and get a new jersey this off season, but was wanting to get a limited so it wouldn't wear down as quick as the standard replica jersey with the screen print. Been waiting for a sale of some kind. I have a 15% off coupon for the .com store, but their selection of limited has been pretty poor so far this off-season. With this deal, I was able to pick up the limited "Fan" 12 Wolf Gray for only $2.25 more than the game jersey would have cost me with my discount at the NFL.com store. Also, they don't charge a buttload to ship to alaska like the seahawks store does, so that was the deal sealer there.

    I have an Earl Thomas limited, and a RW game (screen print). Trust me, the limiteds are worth the extra price (usually $35) but it sounds like you got a screaming deal.
    You'll love your limited jersey!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Thanks for the head's up. I decided to go ahead and get a new jersey this off season, but was wanting to get a limited so it wouldn't wear down as quick as the standard replica jersey with the screen print. Been waiting for a sale of some kind. I have a 15% off coupon for the .com store, but their selection of limited has been pretty poor so far this off-season. With this deal, I was able to pick up the limited "Fan" 12 Wolf Gray for only $2.25 more than the game jersey would have cost me with my discount at the NFL.com store. Also, they don't charge a buttload to ship to alaska like the seahawks store does, so that was the deal sealer there.

    I have an Earl Thomas limited, and a RW game (screen print). Trust me, the limiteds are worth the extra price (usually $35) but it sounds like you got a screaming deal.
    You'll love your limited jersey!


    Yes I do love it. Always went cheap and got the standard screen print, but now that I've gotten one of these, I'm seriously loving it. It's going to last in good shape for so much longer than the screen printed jersey.

    Only thing about it that is odd, is the shoulders feel a bit snug where the rest fits great, I am guessing that's more a nike thing than it being becuause of the limited vs game.
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14651
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • mikeak wrote:The code doesn't work any longer :(


    You must have entered it incorrectly because it just worked for me.
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    User avatar
    DYLcurry59
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 520
    Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am
    Location: Camas, WA


  • mikeak wrote:The code doesn't work any longer :(


    the original code was just for that particular day, which is when I made my purchase. the new code was posted for today was a father's day code and I got tempted to get another but they didn't have what I was looking for. The code was operational though. The code is now: DADSARERAD
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14651
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • great heads up on the Sonics gear bryantology79, just put in my 2nd order of the day, bought the old school green & yellow Shawn Kemp jersey, probably my favourite basketball of all-time. Brings back a lot of good memories !
    Diehard lifetime Hawks fan and CFL hater. Jacked beyond belief for the Russ Wilson era !!
    User avatar
    12thManNorth
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 215
    Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:48 am
    Location: Vancouver BC


  • kidhawk wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    kidhawk wrote:Thanks for the head's up. I decided to go ahead and get a new jersey this off season, but was wanting to get a limited so it wouldn't wear down as quick as the standard replica jersey with the screen print. Been waiting for a sale of some kind. I have a 15% off coupon for the .com store, but their selection of limited has been pretty poor so far this off-season. With this deal, I was able to pick up the limited "Fan" 12 Wolf Gray for only $2.25 more than the game jersey would have cost me with my discount at the NFL.com store. Also, they don't charge a buttload to ship to alaska like the seahawks store does, so that was the deal sealer there.

    I have an Earl Thomas limited, and a RW game (screen print). Trust me, the limiteds are worth the extra price (usually $35) but it sounds like you got a screaming deal.
    You'll love your limited jersey!


    Yes I do love it. Always went cheap and got the standard screen print, but now that I've gotten one of these, I'm seriously loving it. It's going to last in good shape for so much longer than the screen printed jersey.

    Only thing about it that is odd, is the shoulders feel a bit snug where the rest fits great, I am guessing that's more a nike thing than it being becuause of the limited vs game.

    I'm an averaged size guy but the Nike jerseys I had to go a size up (XL) because the Large was too tight thru the shoulders and chest, where the reeboks I wore a large. The girl at justsports at Alderwood suggested I should try on before buying because they do run tighter thru the chest and shoulders, I'm glad I listened to her.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!
    User avatar
    Sports Hernia
    NET Pro Bowler
     
    Posts: 12186
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: Lombardi Land


  • Sports Hernia wrote:I'm an averaged size guy but the Nike jerseys I had to go a size up (XL) because the Large was too tight thru the shoulders and chest, where the reeboks I wore a large. The girl at justsports at Alderwood suggested I should try on before buying because they do run tighter thru the chest and shoulders, I'm glad I listened to her.


    Yea, good advice, If I had gone in person and tried it on I might have gone up a size, but the shoulder thing isn't too big a deal since I don't exactly do much when I'm wearing it except cheer for the Hawks
    Image

    :les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    User avatar
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *
     
    Posts: 14651
    Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • kidhawk wrote:
    mikeak wrote:The code doesn't work any longer :(


    the original code was just for that particular day, which is when I made my purchase. the new code was posted for today was a father's day code and I got tempted to get another but they didn't have what I was looking for. The code was operational though. The code is now: DADSARERAD


    Thanks - missed it found another coupon got 20% off so will have to live with it. Good shipping rate as pointed out which I am happy with. Looked at JC Penney's when they had a coupon the other day and they wouldn't even ship up here..........

    Size wise I am usually a L / XL so appreciate the people mentioning fit and just went XL
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3724
    Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:24 pm
    Location: Anchorage, AK


  • Thanks for the new code. Picked up #11 this time!
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

    You win.
    User avatar
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4273
    Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
    Location: WA


Next


It is currently Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information