ATTN: 35% off all Seahawks (and other stuff) today only

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Looking out for my Seahawk brethren here..

Go to JustSports.net (no I don't work for these guys, but they are local and have been awesome with my jersey purchases) and enter promo code 1DAY35OFF to take 35% off your purchase. It works for everything I believe. Scooping up my Percy Harvin jersey as we speak :D

They have a bunch of other stuff too.. Husky gear, Ducks gear, etc. Hell of a deal really.

The Outfield

Reaction score
Definitely considering a Chone Figgins shirt!!! :sarcasm_off:

Thanks!

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":14pnzlm5 said:
Hasselbeck":14pnzlm5 said:
Looking out for my Seahawk brethren here..

Go to JustSports.net (no I don't work for these guys, but they are local and have been awesome with my jersey purchases) and enter promo code 1DAY35OFF to take 35% off your purchase. It works for everything I believe. Scooping up my Percy Harvin jersey as we speak :D

They have a bunch of other stuff too.. Husky gear, Ducks gear, etc. Hell of a deal really.

hope it's legit. just got a Wilson home Jersey!!!!! WOOOOOOT!!!!

I hope they mistakingly ship you a Matt Flynn, just for karma.

:mrgreen:

(I promise they're legit though)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Nevermind... tried again and no security cert errors.

bryantology79

Reaction score
thanks man! got my dad the "beast like lynch" shirt for his bday next month and a standard new era hawks fitted for me. just under $48 after the discount.

rickychen

Reaction score
Man. Thank you! I have been thinking to go to mall to buy myself RS jersey this weekend. You help me to save some $. I guess now I can have couple more beers in clink! Go Hawks!

Barthawk

Reaction score
I love (hate) sales like this... I feel like my wife at DSW when shoes are all on sale.. "I am losing money by not buying anything".. I am having to control myself to not go back and buy more stuff..

The Outfield

Reaction score
Barthawk":10wnmmk0 said:
I love (hate) sales like this... I feel like my wife at DSW when shoes are all on sale.. "I am losing money by not buying anything".. I am having to control myself to not go back and buy more stuff..

Hahaha same here. I recently got a RW jersey for my birthday, but these prices are really tempting me to get another jersey...

kidhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the head's up. I decided to go ahead and get a new jersey this off season, but was wanting to get a limited so it wouldn't wear down as quick as the standard replica jersey with the screen print. Been waiting for a sale of some kind. I have a 15% off coupon for the .com store, but their selection of limited has been pretty poor so far this off-season. With this deal, I was able to pick up the limited "Fan" 12 Wolf Gray for only $2.25 more than the game jersey would have cost me with my discount at the NFL.com store. Also, they don't charge a buttload to ship to alaska like the seahawks store does, so that was the deal sealer there.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Barthawk":16jq5bfl said:
Just Sports has locations in Oly and Southcenter (may be others).. I have purchased from them online before w/ no problems.
Yup. I believe there's 2 in SuperMall, 1 in Tacoma Mall and south Hill. I already have the 20/20 card so i get 20% off year round, but 35% is hard to pass up.

Brithawk

Reaction score
Need a decision quick - Harvin or Sherman on my jersey?

Ordering to the UK, NFL Euro Shop only has 1 Seahawks jersey, Sidney Rice in 2XL ffs