Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: ATTN: 35% off all Seahawks (and other stuff) today only
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

mikeak wrote:
The code doesn't work any longer :(

the original code was just for that particular day, which is when I made my purchase. the new code was posted for today was a father's day code and I got tempted to get another but they didn't have what I was looking for. The code was operational though. The code is now: DADSARERAD

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:50 am 
NET Rookie

great heads up on the Sonics gear bryantology79, just put in my 2nd order of the day, bought the old school green & yellow Shawn Kemp jersey, probably my favourite basketball of all-time. Brings back a lot of good memories !

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:33 pm 
NET Veteran

kidhawk wrote:
Sports Hernia wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
Thanks for the head's up. I decided to go ahead and get a new jersey this off season, but was wanting to get a limited so it wouldn't wear down as quick as the standard replica jersey with the screen print. Been waiting for a sale of some kind. I have a 15% off coupon for the .com store, but their selection of limited has been pretty poor so far this off-season. With this deal, I was able to pick up the limited "Fan" 12 Wolf Gray for only $2.25 more than the game jersey would have cost me with my discount at the NFL.com store. Also, they don't charge a buttload to ship to alaska like the seahawks store does, so that was the deal sealer there.

I have an Earl Thomas limited, and a RW game (screen print). Trust me, the limiteds are worth the extra price (usually $35) but it sounds like you got a screaming deal.
You'll love your limited jersey!

Yes I do love it. Always went cheap and got the standard screen print, but now that I've gotten one of these, I'm seriously loving it. It's going to last in good shape for so much longer than the screen printed jersey.

Only thing about it that is odd, is the shoulders feel a bit snug where the rest fits great, I am guessing that's more a nike thing than it being becuause of the limited vs game.

I'm an averaged size guy but the Nike jerseys I had to go a size up (XL) because the Large was too tight thru the shoulders and chest, where the reeboks I wore a large. The girl at justsports at Alderwood suggested I should try on before buying because they do run tighter thru the chest and shoulders, I'm glad I listened to her.

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:37 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Sports Hernia wrote:
I'm an averaged size guy but the Nike jerseys I had to go a size up (XL) because the Large was too tight thru the shoulders and chest, where the reeboks I wore a large. The girl at justsports at Alderwood suggested I should try on before buying because they do run tighter thru the chest and shoulders, I'm glad I listened to her.

Yea, good advice, If I had gone in person and tried it on I might have gone up a size, but the shoulder thing isn't too big a deal since I don't exactly do much when I'm wearing it except cheer for the Hawks

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:39 pm 
NET Veteran

kidhawk wrote:
mikeak wrote:
The code doesn't work any longer :(

the original code was just for that particular day, which is when I made my purchase. the new code was posted for today was a father's day code and I got tempted to get another but they didn't have what I was looking for. The code was operational though. The code is now: DADSARERAD

Thanks - missed it found another coupon got 20% off so will have to live with it. Good shipping rate as pointed out which I am happy with. Looked at JC Penney's when they had a coupon the other day and they wouldn't even ship up here..........

Size wise I am usually a L / XL so appreciate the people mentioning fit and just went XL

Post Posted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:50 pm 
NET Veteran

Thanks for the new code. Picked up #11 this time!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]