Do you think PC reads .NET?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Fri May 10, 2013 7:38 am
  • Our egos just want him to be reading our posts. I highly doubt he actually does.
    Image
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    User avatar
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*
     
    Posts: 25687
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
    Location: Kirkland, WA


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Fri May 10, 2013 3:39 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Our egos just want him to be reading our posts. I highly doubt he actually does.


    Pete and I share PM's when formulating the weeks game plan. I was like, "dude, you seen the read option Oregon runs? I bet Russ would be good at that!"
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Fri May 10, 2013 3:46 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:Our egos just want him to be reading our posts. I highly doubt he actually does.


    And I'd be highly surprised if he doesn't. It's human nature.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7499
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Fri May 10, 2013 4:16 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    RolandDeschain wrote:Our egos just want him to be reading our posts. I highly doubt he actually does.


    Pete and I share PM's when formulating the weeks game plan. I was like, "dude, you seen the read option Oregon runs? I bet Russ would be good at that!"


    ...I am skeptical...
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10149
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Fri May 10, 2013 5:06 pm
  • LymonHawk wrote:
    LudwigsDrummer wrote:Yes. I'm sure Pete scans .net occasionally.

    Pay no mind to me though. I'm buzzed and listening to Deep Purple.


    Smoke on the Water?


    Hey Lymon...Perfect Strangers.

    My new band covers Hush. Lots of fun to play.
    Go Hawks.
    User avatar
    LudwigsDrummer
    US Navy Air VP 56 `74-`78
     
    Posts: 1505
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:44 pm
    Location: Smokey Point


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Fri May 10, 2013 7:02 pm
  • I would hope he doesn't . :sarcasm_on:
    Image
    User avatar
    hawkfannj
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1895
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 pm


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 7:30 am
  • PC does seem to be more involved with social internet media than a lot of coaches are, so he may check one of the most frequented Seahawks forum to have a good laugh once every blue moon. Mostly, I think his assistants check .net every once and a while, and maybe some social media assistants for the Seahawks see what the general mindset of the fanbase is. I doubt any of them actually post on here, unless they're into self mutilation.
    firebee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1229
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:43 pm
    Location: Florence, Oregon


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 8:46 am
  • Trenchbroom wrote:
    Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    LymonHawk wrote:
    Smoke on the Water?


    Best song EVAR! Dammit yous guys, now I'm gonna go on a Deep Purple binge and listen to them nonstop for the next God-knows-how-long.


    It's a great song, but it is not even the best song on the Machine Head album. That honor is reserved for Space Truckin'.



    That honor goes to Lazy
    warden
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1941
    Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:31 pm


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 9:01 am
  • No, he doesn't have time for this. Sorry to all those that believe they are expert player evaluators and gameplan experts.... there is a reason he is coaching in the NFL and you aren't. There is absolutely nothing he could learn from reading this forum. As a fan its a great time killer....but its nothing more than that.

    The internet has replaced the work "watercooler" and actually interacting with your neighbors.
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2514
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 9:04 am
  • Really T? What do you think PC gets or learns from tweeting?
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10149
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 9:30 am
  • T-Sizzle wrote:No, he doesn't have time for this. Sorry to all those that believe they are expert player evaluators and gameplan experts.... there is a reason he is coaching in the NFL and you aren't. There is absolutely nothing he could learn from reading this forum. As a fan its a great time killer....but its nothing more than that.

    The internet has replaced the work "watercooler" and actually interacting with your neighbors.


    "Well, that escalated quickly."

    Not buying the "no time" angle. Pete spends some time engaging via social media, both on Twitter and Facebook. I'm sure browsing here for 5 minutes here and there won't put a crimp on his coaching.

    Plus, it's probably comic relief reading all of our baseless musings.

    Then again, if he DID read - he probably would have already offered a job to kearly.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7499
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 9:33 am
  • Oh, and FYI...during camp last summer, I got to talk to John Schneider for a good 5 minutes - really a great opportunity to chat him up. I casually mentioned .Net, and he got an instant smile and gave me a head shake and said "ahhh yes".

    Seemed to me an implied admission he at least knew about it, and most likely had perused.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7499
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 9:37 am
  • FlyingGreg wrote:Oh, and FYI...during camp last summer, I got to talk to John Schneider for a good 5 minutes - really a great opportunity to chat him up. I casually mentioned .Net, and he got an instant smile and gave me a head shake and said "ahhh yes".


    Was this before or after we were barred from posting ladies goodies in the shack?
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    User avatar
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator
     
    Posts: 10149
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With a white girl


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 9:40 am
  • FlyingGreg wrote:
    T-Sizzle wrote:No, he doesn't have time for this. Sorry to all those that believe they are expert player evaluators and gameplan experts.... there is a reason he is coaching in the NFL and you aren't. There is absolutely nothing he could learn from reading this forum. As a fan its a great time killer....but its nothing more than that.

    The internet has replaced the work "watercooler" and actually interacting with your neighbors.


    "Well, that escalated quickly."

    Not buying the "no time" angle. Pete spends some time engaging via social media, both on Twitter and Facebook. I'm sure browsing here for 5 minutes here and there won't put a crimp on his coaching.

    Plus, it's probably comic relief reading all of our baseless musings.

    Then again, if he DID read - he probably would have already offered a job to kearly.


    lol
    Last edited by ImTheScientist on Sat May 11, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
    P-Rich fo life
    User avatar
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2514
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 9:42 am
  • SacHawk2.0 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:Oh, and FYI...during camp last summer, I got to talk to John Schneider for a good 5 minutes - really a great opportunity to chat him up. I casually mentioned .Net, and he got an instant smile and gave me a head shake and said "ahhh yes".


    Was this before or after we were barred from posting ladies goodies in the shack?


    Probably before. That may have been why he was checking it out lol.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    "I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7499
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 10:40 am
  • Hey Pete! If you're reading this, how about for the first play of the first preseason game you run a play action pass, quick slant over the middle to Zach Miller.

    So there ya go fella's. We should have our answer in about two months.

    That was easy.
    User avatar
    400WattHPSHawk
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1812
    Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:09 pm
    Location: Central Washington


Re: Do you think PC reads .NET?
Sat May 11, 2013 10:56 am
  • My Women from Tokyo is good to, and Ronnie James Dio in Rainbow yes.

    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 10781
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.




It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information