Seahawks have signed seven draft picks

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks have signed seven draft picks
Fri May 10, 2013 5:29 pm
  • Per PFT:

"...the Seahawks announced that they have signed seven members of their 2013 draft class to their rookie contracts... third-round defensive tackle Jordan Hill (pictured), fourth-round wide receiver Chris Harper, fifth-round defensive tackle Jesse Williams, fifth-round tight end Luke Willson, seventh-round guard Ryan Seymour, seventh-round linebacker Ty Powell and seventh-round guard Jared Smith."

Woohoo!
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• They forgot to mention the Seahawks signed 1st-round draft pick Percy Harvin!
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• True, but we already knew that.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• No Christine Michael yet? Hope he becomes another great back....
    "Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from the threat of force."

- Barbie from Toy Story 3
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information