Hard knocks - Seahawks 2013 Yes or No?

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Personally, I think it would be a major distraction, so I'd say no, but we have a glipse of the Hawks thru The Real Rob Report and it doesn't seem to cause any issues.

Thoughts?

Killa Kam

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":12cngg74 said:
HELL NO.

I'm thinking Niners... They like attention.
Have you seen Harbaugh in front of the media, 9ers are the last team I'd expect to sign up for Hard knocks.

As for us getting on Hard Knocks, we already have the Real Rob Report

Laloosh

Reaction score
God, Pete would probably love this... but no.

firebee

Reaction score
I don't think it's a good idea, so... no. Not only is it a distraction, but it gives other teams insight on what our team is doing. I like the other teams like I like my mushrooms... In the dark and buried in crap. Let me reiterate.. NO with emphasis.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Please no Chiefs I get enough of them already. I am selfish and get to see the Seahawks so little so I would lurve it! So yes please.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I'll pass. We get enough juicy tidbits on the team from here, .com, the Real Rob Report, etc. Fly under the radar and let the angst and drama play out with some other team. I want our team's mantra to remain: we are preparing for the Super Bowl. No distractions. No focus on that which does not help us prepare to win it all.

SE174

Reaction score
E.C. Laloosh":szwd5b3x said:
God, Pete would probably love this... but no.
I'm assuming that's sarcasm? They approached us last year, and Pete turned it down. As much fun as it would be to see a lot more behind the scenes stuff, I agree... hell no. We need everyone focused on football only.

McG

Reaction score
It's never going to happen, no one in the organization is stupid enough to allow cameras following them through out training camp. They only way it happens is after a few Superbowl wins and even then I highly doubt it.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Why is this even a question? Pete Carroll made it very clear last year when Hard Knocks was looking for a team to go public -- that although he likes the show, his job here is to build a football team, not entertain the nation's football fans.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I'm going to say the same thing I say every year...Not only no, but HELL NO! No distractions.

Latest posts