Tickets from Naval Base Kitsap?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Tickets from Naval Base Kitsap?
Fri May 17, 2013 4:21 pm
  • Hey, I'm in the Navy and am now stationed aboard the John C. Stennis in Bremerton. Being a displaced fan the past 2 seasons (down in Florida), I am thrilled to be back in Seahawk country. Now, I know the base and ship's MWR sells tickets to Seattle sports events, however I don't know if that includes Seahawks games. Does anyone know if they do sell Seahawks tickets? If so, how much do they cost, and do they usually have tickets for every game? Also, are the seating options good, and do the prices stack up well with off-base pricing?

Thanks

If you're a PlayStation fan, check out and support my PlayStation forum: Team PlayStation
    nIdahoSeahawk
    NET Rookie

Re: Tickets from Naval Base Kitsap?
Fri May 17, 2013 4:25 pm
  • First welcome home.

Unless they have season tickets to pick from you are stuck getting some from the secondary ticket market, Razorgator, Stub Hub, Nfl ticket exchange, (safe sources but spendy), or scalpers, Craigs List and E-bay, (risky).

Or you find someone you know and beg.

Hope this helps.

GO HAWKS!!!
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Fri May 17, 2013 4:28 pm
  • Okay, thanks! I'm definitely looking forward to going to several games this season. It's been since the Cards game in 2010 that I've been to a game

If you're a PlayStation fan, check out and support my PlayStation forum: Team PlayStation
    nIdahoSeahawk
    NET Rookie

Fri May 17, 2013 4:31 pm
  • Yes, MWR should be selling tickets. They did up here in Whidbey last season.

They sell out fast.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Fri May 17, 2013 8:42 pm
  • Awesome, how much do they typically cost?

nIdahoSeahawk
    NET Rookie

Fri May 17, 2013 9:42 pm
  • I think they are probably face value mabye even cheaper.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri May 17, 2013 11:59 pm
  • Last time I bought Tix through NBK MWR, couple years ago, I paid about $65 -$75 for seats in section 117, south end zone, east side. I have had better deals through Stub Hub/Razor gator and others. Also, check you PM's.
    Beast Mode 05 Sep 12 - "And then with our defense playing the way that they've been playing, we don't even need an offense."
    dbsn2420
    NET Veteran

Sat May 18, 2013 5:41 pm
  • I was on the Stennis a few days ago and saw a sign that said that Seahawks tickets will go on sale in July. So, apparently Special Services (or whatever they call it these days) will be selling them.
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

Sat May 18, 2013 10:34 pm
  • NEVER buy tickets from Ebay or Craigslist. I used to work for livenation and G4S, and I've seen TONS of people who steal people's identity, buy tickets, then resell them on craigslist or events, or people that buy tickets for an event and report them stolen and sell them online. I'd say at least 50% of the stuff online won't get you in the gate.
    horns_n_hawks
    NET Rookie

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information