Mini Camp Rookie roster link for this weekend

Jville

Reaction score
From Field Gulls >>>

[urltargetblank]http://www.fieldgulls.com/seahawks-analysis/2013/5/9/4308898/2013-seahawks-may-rookie-mini-camp-cheatsheet[/urltargetblank]

It's my understanding that Eric Williams at The News Tribune will also offer up a roster later today or tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

Ok, I'm seeing that we are looking at some returners.

Glancing at the page linked above, the author points out the guys we are looking at for returners are all short wide-outs and have very fast 3-cone drill times.

Correct me, but the 3-cone is a measure of the ability to change direction at speed, correct?

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
Sweet. My friend's brother is one of the QBs trying out, Jake Mullin. I hope he gets a training camp invite. Fingers crossed!

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Good to see 6-2.5 CB/S Jim Noel from Boston College on the tryout list. He's a good player, and could definitely earn an training camp spot with a good impression this weekend. He's also the older brother of Nerlens Noel, the likely #1 overall pick in the upcoming NBA draft from Kentucky.

bigcc

Reaction score
Pick6":108wlbw2 said:
JSeahawks":108wlbw2 said:
Would not be surprised at all to see Zach Brown take the kicking job away from Hauschka.

http://goviks.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=815

I went to middle school with this guy. Didn't know him personally but he was a 3 sport athlete.

I'd guess 99% of kickers play soccer, and seeing as he's 6'0 with a 34 inch vert I'm guessing he played B-ball

nanabot

Reaction score
I watched Justin Veltung video on you tube... First his Puyallup HS days and then his U of I days! I'd say he has the best chance of all the UDFA WR's. Has a vertical of 42.5" - broad jump of 10' 9". Ran a 4.39 at HS Combine and a 4.37 on his second of three runs at his pro day. Check him out. He also jumps a 56" on you tube... impressive to say the least.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":3ngd2ztm said:
Correct me, but the 3-cone is a measure of the ability to change direction at speed, correct?
Correctamundo. Indeed it is. :th2thumbs:

jlwaters1

Reaction score
nanabot":36t0zknx said:
I watched Justin Veltung video on you tube... First his Puyallup HS days and then his U of I days! I'd say he has the best chance of all the UDFA WR's. Has a vertical of 42.5" - broad jump of 10' 9". Ran a 4.39 at HS Combine and a 4.37 on his second of three runs at his pro day. Check him out. He also jumps a 56" on you tube... impressive to say the least.

The problem with Veltung-- As a Vandal Fan I've seen him for several years. He's injury prone. He never played a complete 12 games in college. He's wicked fast and shifty. But his actual play never lived up to his physical gifts.

I hope he does well. I really don't see anyway he makes the team unless he's vastly improved over his Vandal days-- though to be fair his coaches were garbage at Idaho-- Especially his WR coach for the first few years.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Korey Toomer is listed, interesting. Only drafted player from last year present at the Rookie mini-camp. Guess they're giving him another look.

razgriz737

Reaction score
934911_518178588217872_2052201131_n.jpg