Seahawks Read Option debut

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Seahawks Read Option debut
Thu May 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Thu May 09, 2013 10:52 pm
  • Beeker wrote:
    Hawknballs wrote:pretty good article about how wilson does just as a pure passer, read option be damned

http://www.fieldgulls.com/2013/5/6/4304 ... -nfl-throw

Great link, and a gem in the comments.

http://vimeo.com/43635682

Edit: if you don't watch it, Flynn wasn't the first to physically fail to compete with the man.

This is a great video and a great article! Must watch and read for all RW fans.

And yeah, kind of funny how every guy who's about to get beat by Wilson in a QB competition comes down with a case of the mysteriously sore arm.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Thu May 09, 2013 11:43 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:Interesting. I don't get to watch the Hawks unless they're on National TV so that observation is appreciated.

You're posting on a computer with internet right?
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 11:51 am
  • where do you guys find full game replays?

Only one I've seen is when the 2nd 9ers game was on youtube for a while.... do you guys keep all the games on your dvr? i don't even think my dvr has that much space
    bigcc
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 2:10 pm
  • bigcc wrote:where do you guys find full game replays?

Only one I've seen is when the 2nd 9ers game was on youtube for a while.... do you guys keep all the games on your dvr? i don't even think my dvr has that much space

NFL Game Rewind. It cost money. But is way worth it. Every game from 2011, including playoffs. Full Game, Condensed (filler removed, just each play from beginning to end), and ALL-22 coachs film. Very very worth it if your a fan of the sport.
    hawksincebirth wrote:So Russell has leverage but marshawn doesn't ? I thought its next man up. Hey we got t jack and bj Daniels right ??
    Cartire
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 2:14 pm
  • $70/year for the full NFL Game Rewind package. All games including playoffs/Super Bowl for the last 3 years in HD. (Moderate quality at best HD, but still way worth it.)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Fri May 10, 2013 2:30 pm
  • Thanks for the NFL Game Rewind info! I just signed up for $24.99 for access through July 31st (it auto-renews for next's year package but can be cancelled prior to Aug 1) I like what I see so far!!
    dbmack
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information