Goodbye, Trufant. (Jags signed him)

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Goodbye, Trufant. (Jags signed him)
Thu May 09, 2013 12:45 pm
  • Kixkahn wrote:Kidhawk thanks for those stats, I personally feel he deserves to retire a Seahawk. I have always liked Tru and am bummed to see him go.

I didn't make it, just saw it and thought I'd share it. I do like Trufant, but I think he's better off in Jacksonville as far as his career goes. We have too much young talent at the position and he can do a lot to help Gus install the defense he wants with the Jaguars. Maybe when his career is through, he'll come back and do a sign/retire with the Seahawks. That really should be the ending when the time comes.

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Fri May 10, 2013 5:52 am
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 7:20 am
  • I'll ask the popular question on radio shows nowadays...any chance he makes it into the ring of honor?
    "So between my friends and I we have been at every home game to date this year, and we have all been plotting the offensive plays called. " ------Anthony!
    Tical21
    NET Veteran

Fri May 10, 2013 9:00 am
  • Tical21 wrote:I'll ask the popular question on radio shows nowadays...any chance he makes it into the ring of honor?

I think that's a tough one. My heart says yes, but my brain says probably not. You almost have to make the HOF to get into the ROH and that seems unlikely. But as one of the longest playing, most successful CBs in team history, maybe.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Fri May 10, 2013 9:28 am
  • love tru becuase he was our guy but he was never better than average. he had the maddening habit of NEVER getting his head turned around in coverage. He would never see the ball coming and gave up needless yards and TD's becuase of it.
    "God Bless Russell Wilson"
    Chukarhawk
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information