Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Goodbye, Trufant. (Jags signed him)
 Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:45 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

Kixkahn wrote:
Kidhawk thanks for those stats, I personally feel he deserves to retire a Seahawk. I have always liked Tru and am bummed to see him go.

I didn't make it, just saw it and thought I'd share it. I do like Trufant, but I think he's better off in Jacksonville as far as his career goes. We have too much young talent at the position and he can do a lot to help Gus install the defense he wants with the Jaguars. Maybe when his career is through, he'll come back and do a sign/retire with the Seahawks. That really should be the ending when the time comes.

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 5:52 am 
NET Veteran

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:20 am 
NET Veteran

I'll ask the popular question on radio shows nowadays...any chance he makes it into the ring of honor?

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:00 am 
USMC 1970-77

Tical21 wrote:
I'll ask the popular question on radio shows nowadays...any chance he makes it into the ring of honor?

I think that's a tough one. My heart says yes, but my brain says probably not. You almost have to make the HOF to get into the ROH and that seems unlikely. But as one of the longest playing, most successful CBs in team history, maybe.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS

Post Posted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:28 am 
NET Veteran

love tru becuase he was our guy but he was never better than average. he had the maddening habit of NEVER getting his head turned around in coverage. He would never see the ball coming and gave up needless yards and TD's becuase of it.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]