(2) QB: Wilson, Quinn
(3) RB: Lynch, Turbin, Michael
(2) FB: Robinson, Ware
(6) WR: Rice, Harvin, Tate, Baldwin, Harper, Williams
(3) TE: Miller, McCoy, Willson
(4) OT: Okung, Giacomini, McQuistan, Bowie
(3) OG: Carpenter, Seymour, Sweezy
(2)OC: Unger, Moffitt
(3) DL (under 290): Avril, Irvin, Bennett
(4) DL (290-320): Mebane, McDaniel, Hill, Scruggs
(2) DL (over 320): Bryant, Williams
(6) LB: Wagner, Wright, Smith, Morgan, Farwell, Toomer
(6) CB: Sherman, Browner, Winfield, Lane, Maxwell, Simon
(4) S: Thomas, Chanchellor, Margagos, Guy
(3) ST: Ryan, Hauschka, McGrath
(PUP): Chris Clemons
(8) PS: QB, Jerrod Johnson, WR Jermaine Kearse, TE Darren Fells, OG/DT Jared Smith, DT Jaye Howard, LEO Ty Powell, LB Kyle Knox, and DB DeShawn Snead.
Yes, I have the Seahawks keeping 5 RB/ 6WR. I like both Harper and Williams. I have Bowie making the team, as well, I think he'll work hard under Cable and take everything Okung has to offer like he did when they were at Oklahoma St. I think Ryan Seymour will be more valuable than JeanPierre having played OT, OG, and was backup OC for Vandy. I think Willson is further along than Fells, and offers more from a weapon standpoint than McGrath. However, as my biggest surprise on the roster, I have McGrath theoretically winning the long-snapping role over Gresham and adding value at TE as well. I love positional versatility. I just felt if their wasn't a chance for McGrath to become the long-snapper, Seahawks would have just signed Gresham long term as he's done well enough.
WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!