I for one love this draft, initially more, than any in the pumped n jacked Seahawks era.
1) We got the most dynamic player in the NFL, Percy Harvin, a player who was getting MVP consideration.
2) Michael is the definition of a luxury, when is the last time, the Seahawks could say they could just pick the best player on their board at a position they didn't necessarily need.
3) Jordan Hill while everyone is basically hating on him... is going to be a pass-rush monster... he's not at Penn St anymore where he was asked to anchor the rush defense... he can pin his ears back and do what he does best.
4) Harper is solid, imo, he grades out as the best WR in this draft based on size, strength, athleticism, smarts, speed, blocking ability, physicality, and toughness. No he's not a polished WR yet by any means but he's got better every season since making the switch from QB. The guy could bust out, he could become the next Boldin, or he could be better.
5) Williams as more upside in our system than Branch if he stays healthy
6) Simon is a perfect fit and adds another body to an already crowded position for competition.
7) Willson is not just a development pick, he's actually really good besides his workout numbers.
8) Ware was the most intimidating runner at RB, I like his upside as a future FB.
9) As for our 7th rounders, it would not surprise me if Seymour and Bowie make the roster, and Powell and Smith make the practice squad.
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT? -The 12th Man