93-K.Boatright
78-A.Bailey
7-R.Polk
38-D.Whaley
46-J.Lotulelei

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":ff4xxnux said:
They let someone have Kellen Winslow Jr's #82??

Blasphemy.

Let's hope Kellen's Curse died out with Evan Moore last year and won't linger over all Seahawk tight ends who dare to wear Winslow's number....

HawkFan72

Reaction score
It's nice that no one is using #96 as a placeholder anymore now that it is officially retired.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I was really hoping that Irvin would take 97 last year and give us Rufus Porter flash backs. I guess now, instead will be getting Dan Saleamua flash backs.

Will be wierd to see a WR wearing Dave Kriegs old number. But my adopt a rookie is still probably a QB at heart, so I aint sweatin it.

LAMike1

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1k3fn6pd said:
It's nice that no one is using #96 as a placeholder anymore now that it is officially retired.
I'm guessing that pic is Photoshopped. Doubt he's even been into the facility yet, much less taken a pic in uniform.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
LAMike1":31noww23 said:
HawkFan72":31noww23 said:
I'm guessing that pic is Photoshopped. Doubt he's even been into the facility yet, much less taken a pic in uniform.

No doubt, but his number in college was 54, so why would he Photoshop a picture with a #55 jersey unless that's what he planned to wear (or at least wanted to wear.)

I hope he goes with 90, though. Not a big fan of D-Linemen wearing numbers in the 50s.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
LAMike1":37br316j said:
HawkFan72":37br316j said:

huh? I said 96, not 55...

BBlades89

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":3dlmiljt said:
LAMike1":3dlmiljt said:
HawkFan72":3dlmiljt said:

No doubt, but his number in college was 54, so why would he Photoshop a picture with a #55 jersey unless that's what he planned to wear (or at least wanted to wear.)

I hope he goes with 90, though. Not a big fan of D-Linemen wearing numbers in the 50s.

My uneducated guess: whoever photoshopped that used the original jersey release pics with Konz wearing 55.

bigtrain21

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2qpx813k said:
I was really hoping that Irvin would take 97 last year and give us Rufus Porter flash backs. I guess now, instead will be getting Dan Saleamua flash backs.

Will be wierd to see a WR wearing Dave Kriegs old number. But my adopt a rookie is still probably a QB at heart, so I aint sweatin it.

Love Rufus. So awesome. That would have been the perfect number for Bruce

godawg

Reaction score
Tha Monstar No. 90. After Cortez Kennedy we had Marcus Tubbs, for a very short time. QBs and RBs beware, Tha Monstar is coming to git you.

Greenhell

Reaction score
C.Michael run for numerous TDs. There. I said it.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
do you think harpers play is similar to edwards? ive seen boldin comparisons but edwards is another good one.

CFraychineaud

Reaction score
wasn't 55 the # given to the best linebacker each year @ USC? I know that goes back well before Pete Carroll and wouldn't work in the NFL with the cost of changing jersey numbers, but would be funny to see players wearing it in images because of something similar to that.