1) Russell Wilson will be NFC’s Offensive Player of the Year throwing for only around 3,500 yards but for 35+ TDs less than 5 interceptions and with over 300 yards rushing.
2) Seahawks will have the No. 1 Rushing Offense in the NFL (not just NFC)
3) No Seahawks receiver will have more than 800 yards receiving
4) But at least 5 of them will have 5 or more TDs catches
5) Seahawks will start the same O-line more than 12 times
6) Seahawks will not only lead the league in Scoring Defense, but Total Defense
7) Seahawks will be in the Top 5 in NFL for Sacks
8) Hauschka will make a FG over 55 yards
9) Seahawks will send the most players to the Pro Bowl
10) But none of them will participate because they will be in the Super Bowl.