Antoine Winfield will don #21

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
This is incredibly insulting to Kelly Jennings' legacy.

:sarcasm_off:

hedgehawk

Reaction score
I thought Jennings number was retired by the Seahawks. Did Winfield pull a Jerry Rice on us. Bastard

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Isn't 21 the anti-12? I'm pretty sure if you take an LP of someone saying 21 and spin the record backwards, it says Satan is a 49er fan or something like that.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1e5j00b7 said:
Isn't 21 the anti-12? I'm pretty sure if you take an LP of someone saying 21 and spin the record backwards, it says Satan is a 49er fan or something like that.

Hahaha...nice

CaboHawk

Reaction score
When we Picked up Winfield I thought of Andre Dyson. Love that Philly Game in 06 I believe where he returned a fumble for a TD. Nice pick up to add to the Legion of boom

kigenzun

Reaction score
In my crystal ball... I foresee... da Humble Thug in the 23. :D

edited: Looks like I was mistaken, he was 24 at LSU and picked the #34 with us.
Maybe there's a chance Marcus Trufant makes this team... after all they haven't given his number away quite yet :shock:

garrylt4

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":33ymyd1a said:
I still have my Jennings jersey. Don't judge me.

I still have my Rick Mirer, it's okay if you judge me.

NYCoug

Reaction score
kigenzun":1d7n8wcg said:
In my crystal ball... I foresee... da Humble Thug in the 23. :D

Good God I hope not! I loves me some Humble Thug as much as the next guy, but #23 needs to be retired immediately after Marcus retires. I'm guessing he's not hangin em up since he hasn't announced anything yet (maybe if he receives no interest before the start of the season he'll call it quits) but I hope he doesn't end up somewhere else. He's played his entire football life for the state of Washington, from Tacoma to Pullman and finally in Seattle. He's been to the Pro Bowl, the Super Bowl, and was a 2nd team All-American at WSU where it's hard to earn national accolades. The minute he retires he deserves a Ring of Honor induction and his jersey being lifted to the rafters.

I'm still hoping that it's in the cards for him to end up as a DB coach for the Hawks. That would be awesome.

A

Anonymous

Hey, a certain HOF corner wore #21...

Nickname rhymes with... well... "rhyme"....

Decimation

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":reuopm8z said:
Hey, a certain HOF corner wore #21...

Nickname rhymes with... well... "rhyme"....
Leon Sandcastle!

Latest posts