The complete Idiot's guide to our draft

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Hawkstorian wrote:Satire is lost on some people.

I think you might need a touch more hyperbole to make satire stick in writing, especially in a place like this. I think most took it as a down and dirty, basic explanation of our draft, similar to all the published Complete Idiot's Guide material out there. I know I did. It's funnier now that I re-read it, for what it's worth.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• .Net posters have the sense of humor in line with engineers. Make jokes at your own peril.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:
    Hawkstorian wrote:Satire is lost on some people.

I think you might need a touch more hyperbole to make satire stick in writing, especially in a place like this. I think most took it as a down and dirty, basic explanation of our draft, similar to all the published Complete Idiot's Guide material out there. I know I did. It's funnier now that I re-read it, for what it's worth.

Ahh yes, satire. Over my head.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information