Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Prisco on the NFC West
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:38 pm 
NET Practice Squad

This guy makes Skip Bayless sound like Al Michaels. I can't stand idiots with attitudes like they know everything, granted those two things go hand-in-hand.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:25 pm 
NET Veteran

Wilson can't QB without a running game? He might be confusing Wilson with John Elway.

I'm fine with that.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:53 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

......Prisco..........:34853_doh:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:23 am 
NET Veteran

chris98251 wrote:
Quote:
He talks about Russell Wilson not being able to be a real quarterback without the threat of a running game.

This is great really, name me a QB that has any lengthy career without a running game, why did the Broncos draft a RB to help Peyton, Eli was at his best with a running game, Brady at his best with Dillon, Peyton with Edgerin, Aikman with Smith, Montana with the stable of all pros that came in behind him., I guess Kaepernick isn't real either since the 49ers have a running game.

Maybe he should look at QB's that can't succeed with a running game as players that have issues.

Brady is the exception there I would say.
The Patriots were at their best with Dillon, but Brady has had a better QB rating in every season and thrown 30+ TDs in all but one season since Dillon retired (ignoring his injury year, obviously)

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:08 am 
NET Rookie

Pete Prisco is a poor man's Skip Bayless. Habitual devil's advocate. Everything he says prioritizes controversy over fact, PERIOD. I would second a ban to all bayless/prisco threads in the future, waste of everyones time, honestly.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:21 am 
* NET Alumni *

RolandDeschain wrote:
I love how everyone around here forgets that Prisco had a huge argument for an hour-and-a-half on Twitter with a bunch of people where he defended Richard Sherman being at/near Revis's level. Also, that he was almost the only guy that sided with us on Fail Mary at the time.

You guys need to stop pouting over hearing things you don't like, IMO.

Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:49 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*

XxxZagnutxxX wrote:
Even a blind squirrel gets a nut once in a while.

So him being a confirmed Tebow-hater before Tebow even left the Broncos is just coincidence, too?

People just love to hate a common hate-on against somebody. Prisco's outspoken with everything he says and does, and when he says something a group of people (say, fans of the Seahawks) don't like, they go overboard with it.

:roll: I'm not a huge fan of his or anything, but I respect the fact that he says what's on his mind, bluntly, to anyone. It's different from most other NFL pundits.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]