Jesse Williams twitter

pugs1

Reaction score
Jesse Williams ‏@ThaMonstar 18h
Post draft Celebrations.. pic.twitter.com/vDiYxhVZdz

If you didn't like Jesse Williams before you will love him after checking out this tweet!

BTW I think the entire county of Australia has jumped on the Seahawks bandwagon. The dude is getting tweets from Andrew Bogut and the Prime Minister of Australia Julia Gillard.

polarbill1999

Reaction score
Great, now we are going to have a bunch of criminals as Seahawk fans.

"Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."

bellingerga

Reaction score
polarbill1999":18kulpwk said:

"Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows, and Australia is entirely peopled with criminals, and criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you."

Epic Princess Bride reference ftw.

CANHawk

Reaction score
pugs1":1zuojdbj said:
Jesse Williams ‏@ThaMonstar 18h
Post draft Celebrations.. pic.twitter.com/vDiYxhVZdz

If you didn't like Jesse Williams before you will love him after checking out this tweet!

Love it! :179417:

Throwdown

Reaction score
MEHHHHHHHHHH

Wake me up when he scrapes that stupid tattoo off his face, or when he tells a cop he'll own him.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I loved this pick. I wanted Jesse Williams and Jordan Reed. I am happy to at least get 1 of the 2. If Jordan Hill and Jesse Williams could combine to be 1 DT, he would be unstoppable. I still think these two filled our biggest needs and look for big things from them.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Who cares if he has a tattoo near his face? It's actually next to his ear, not really on his face. However, who gives a crap. I wouldn't care if he looked like a MS-13 thug with his actual face covered in tats if he can play ball.

razgriz737

Reaction score
Even though #humblethug is my adopt-a-rookie this year, Williams may be my favorite pick of the whole draft. I'm stoked to see what he can do.

CANHawk

Reaction score
smashmouth59":2t3ozpmc said:
I loved this pick. I wanted Jesse Williams and Jordan Reed. I am happy to at least get 1 of the 2. If Jordan Hill and Jesse Williams could combine to be 1 DT, he would be unstoppable. I still think these two filled our biggest needs and look for big things from them.

Of course he'd be unstoppable, he'd be almost 700lbs with 4 arms!

sliv

Reaction score
bellingerga":297xlgo2 said:
polarbill1999":297xlgo2 said:

Epic Princess Bride reference ftw.

now your just stalling.....

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
The 5th round of this years draft may have provided TWO future gems.

This front office is ridiculous.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":go6vk386 said:
smashmouth59":go6vk386 said:

Of course he'd be unstoppable, he'd be almost 700lbs with 4 arms!

goro-mortal-kombat-deception-picture.jpg

A

Anonymous

"My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"