HAHAHAHAH Matt Austin & Bruce Irvin? MT SAC CONNECTION!!!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • seahawks875 wrote:
    FlyingGreg wrote:You do of course realize Matt Austin has beyond a remote chance at making the roster, right?

But it's cool that two guys you followed are both Hawks.

Matt Austin is my sleeper pick to make the 53 man roster, I've watched his tape and he looks like a solid receiver

Ok...ahead of who??

Keeping 6 WR's is a stretch. If they do keep six, Rice, Harvin, Tate and Baldwin are stone cold locks. Then you have Harper, Stephen Williams (don't forget about him), Martin, Bates, Kearse, Walters, Swain and Austin fighting it out for two spots.

If I had to predict, Harper and Williams get those two spots. Schneider is really high on Williams and was excited to sign him.

I'd bet Austin is most likely destined for the p.s. He has a remote chance at making the 53.

Would be a cool story, though...I like the longshots.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

• LMAO. The first pumped up post was understandable, and this one is fine. However the 3rd all caps post may cause a PM.

LOL , you can get PM'd for using all cap's? i think some people need to lighten up a bit... the man's excited, let him be excited about his team.. Jeeeesh...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Hawken-Dazs wrote:Cocaine's a helluva drug.

DohBoy
    NET Starter

• Jameson wrote:YOU GUYS DONT REALIZE HOW HAPPY IM HEARING ABOUT MATT AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOWWWWW..... THIS IS SHOCKING..... BOTH MATT AUSTIN AND BRUCE IRVIN WERE PLAYING AT MT. SAN ANTONIO COLLEGE!!!!!!!

THIS IS A BIG PICKUP!!! MATT IS A WINNER!!! PAWOIEJFPAOWIEJFPOAWIJEFPOIAWJEF

I CANT CONTAIN MYSELF.....

AWOEPIFJPAOWIEJFPOAWIEJFPOAWIEJFOI JSEAHHHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting the strange feeling you like this guys, but, maybe it's just me. :sarcasm_on:
    Beer, Football, Family=A wonderful life.
    Hawknight
    * Class Act Hawk Fan *

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:43 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information