At 242 Seattle picks Michael Bowie, OL, NE Oklahoma St.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Reactions:

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 1m
Bowie was a transfer from Oklahoma State. Decided to leave after violating team rules. Had a chance to start for OSU before transferring.

Adam Wright ‏@BlueOsprey 41s
OT Michael Bowie is 6'5, 330 lbs. Ran a 5.28 40-yard dash at his Pro Day. Benched 225 lbs. only 19 times.

Atradees

Reaction score
Excellent draft. We addressed some needs as far as I can tell many of these blokes will make the team. Some could challenge. High risk and high reward. The fifth round was a real upswing for me on this wild rollercoaster ride that was the 2013 draft. My fav is JW. I am gonna take a nap. Bring on the season!!

This pick is another character. We get better value with these guys.

razor150

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":nsxxn82c said:
Reactions:

Curtis Crabtree ‏@Curtis_Crabtree 1m
Bowie was a transfer from Oklahoma State. Decided to leave after violating team rules. Had a chance to start for OSU before transferring.

Adam Wright ‏@BlueOsprey 41s
OT Michael Bowie is 6'5, 330 lbs. Ran a 5.28 40-yard dash at his Pro Day. Benched 225 lbs. only 19 times.

Sounds like he needs to spend more time in the gym. Tall and heavy, but not a lot of muscle.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":24n1qzt2 said:
This guy is enormous. Look at him!

5.28 is about ->1<- second slower than some of the fastest guys at the Combine, and that is EXTREMELY fast for 330 lbs., but he needs to get with the conditioning Coaches and beef up those arms, because Defenses are going to expose that weakness pretty quick.
I know that good footwork, and technique can help to some degree, but really good swim moves can void out an O-Lineman.
This sounds like an easy fix though.

Seafan

Reaction score
Long arms hurt you in the bench. Sometimes I think a power clean or squat would be a better test for strength. Vertical jump is also a good indicator of lower body strength.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Nice initial effort and feet. Gives up on some plays like he's just too fat and lazy. Fat and lazy is what I would say about his measurables too. Make him work and you might have something.