ROADHAWKS!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Hi guys.

Just returned from yet another mandatory vacation from .NET and will soon be flooding this board with new topics.

Not really (re: the flood), but I AM curious about travel plans for 2013...as it relates to the Seahawks schedule. So many quality games in quality areas of the country against quality opponents...

I have been following the Carolina thread.

Am wondering what other games people are planning to attend.

A bunch of us (flying Greg Seatown Dom Matt RockHawk myself) are looking at the Houston matchup for a .NET anthropological excursion. HoistonHawk82, we're coming for ya!!
I know the Midwest Seahawkers are putting together events for the Rams MNF game and for the Colts game.

Any solid travel plans out there?

I'm flying to Barcelona tomorrow.

Bye bye.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips. I will explore each of them.

The first time in a new country is like discovering a new planet/drug/reality to me. On Christmas Day morn.

I love it.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
DJ_CJ":qpzx9si5 said:
I will be in STL and Houston...

Are you a member of the MidwestSeahawkers? If so or if no, they put on a shindig you will want to check out and at least consider.

Flores needs to get on .NeT and post the deets about what they put on for the Rams game annually.

I will be talking to him this week. Will act as a conduit between them and .NET.

Good grief I am stoked for this season

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
OkieHawk":9wck5f96 said:
Me and my wife are doing a road trip to the Sea vs. MN game if that counts.

Yes, of course it does. I gotta encourage you to head south to Houston but I will be in Seattle for the Minny game as well. See you there.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
As I already told Leif, I'm looking into the possibility of pulling off the back to back Houston/Indy games. Not sure if it's realistic. But the idea sounds like fun. If I were to just do one, it would most definitely be Houston. Indy doesn't have enough appeal on it's own.

grizbob

Reaction score
Hey Leif, Houston may be a possibility. I can afford a trip to see the grandkids or a trip to Seattle for the Hawks but not both.

As fate would have it my offspring live in Bryan, so a dual purpose trip may be in the works!! :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers:

Have fun in Spain 8)

A

Anonymous

"I've got, two tickets to paradise..."

Yes, BFS, I will be at the Texans game, courtesy of my landlord (and Corvette client), who is a Texans season ticket holder. He's a big tailgater who meets with his usual crowd for Bloody Marys and barbeque before every game. Funny, he asked for a rent check and said " BTW: you're going to the Seahawks game". He has 6 seats and usually gives two away to guests. Nice guy. They are in the club level too.

Anybody who decides to make the trek to Houston is welcome to join us under a rather large enemy-worshipping tent to get lubricated prior to kickoff. Texans fans are extremely cool and welcome opponent fans with a plate of briscuit and a cold one.

Reliant is an awesome place to watch football and those two new giant viewing screens are gonna be frikkin cool too. We live about 35 miles from the stadium so victory party at my shop afterwards!

Largent80

Reaction score
I will be flying to Seattle for my "road" game to see us CRUSH the 49ers on national TV, and to party with all my friends.

CHawk

Reaction score
I to will be traveling the Seattle for the Vikes game and working on tickets to Carolina

Reaction score
BFS, I have my sights set on the Meadowlands (Giant Stadium)
for the December 15th, 2013 game ~AND~ February 2nd, 2014 for the StooperBowl XLVIII events !!
(within a 2 hour drive of my house)

Giants fans are NOT friendly to visiting teams' fans.......but hell, this season is gonna be worth it !! :th2thumbs:

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If finances will finally allow, I would love to do a NET road game excursion.

OP
OP
bestfightstory

bestfightstory

Reaction score
^The Meadowlands is certainly in play for me as well, but that is going to be a wait and evaluate situation. I know many people in NYC yet somehow I only get out there every couple years. It's dumb for obvious reasons, NYC is beyond words. I'm just always drawn westward.

A

Anonymous

1900 miles puts you at my doorstep, Todd.

Hot cars, hot women, and casual drunkenness is the state pastime. If you pace yourself, there's a good chance you will remember you were here.

floreshawk02

Reaction score
just posted the St. Louis Hotel info.. come one come all. Seahawks and Rams fans.. you are all welcome to party with the Seahawkers!

Thanks for the Hat tip brother!

osprey6

Reaction score
Headed up to Seattle to see our boys crush the Jags in week 3. Plane tickets and vacation day secured. game ticket, hotel and rental car still to come, along with memorizing directions from SEATAC (after lunch in club 12) to Pike Place Market, Museum of Flight, and St. James Cathedral.

(Plan to take light rail to game and back to airport).