Super Read option...

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Super Read option...
Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:19 pm
  • Imagine, Marshawn, Christine Michael, and Percy Harvin...Pick your poison. Teams better stock up on their D-tackles...cuz we coming right at you...power and more power.
    jake206
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1614
    Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:07 pm


Re: Super Read option...
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:43 pm
  • Add Tate and Havin on bubbles with a little Baldin and or Swoope inside Rice and or Patton or La Rick Rogers on the outside
    CaboHawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 239
    Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:55 pm


Re: Super Read option...
Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:48 pm
  • Throw Wilson at them too.
    Thomas Paine: To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead
    User avatar
    Seafan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5228
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:30 pm
    Location: Helotes, TX


Re: Super Read option...
Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:19 pm
  • Don't forget about Turbin who has power and decent hands when in the secondary. Man... are we stacked or what??
    User avatar
    nrayorr
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 177
    Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 am


Re: Super Read option...
Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:33 pm
  • CaboHawk wrote:Add Tate and Havin on bubbles with a little Baldin and or Swoope inside Rice and or Patton or La Rick Rogers on the outside

    Yeaah, like uh Swoope (Swope) is a Arizona Red Bird now :pukeface:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5442
    Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm


Re: Super Read option...
Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:00 am
  • nrayorr wrote:Don't forget about Turbin who has power and decent hands when in the secondary. Man... are we stacked or what??


    You can say that again...
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5729
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm


Re: Super Read option...
Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:39 am
  • rideaducati wrote:
    nrayorr wrote:Don't forget about Turbin who has power and decent hands when in the secondary. Man... are we stacked or what??


    You can say that again...

    No, no please, twice is fine.
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4494
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


Re: Super Read option...
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:49 am
  • Three words: Harvin fly sweep.

    Just one of many wrinkles to the read-option I see Bevell playing with. How can Bevell not be the most excited coach in the building?
    SEC 139 ROW AA SEAT 3
    User avatar
    seatt1eslew
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 615
    Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:24 pm
    Location: T-Town


Re: Super Read option...
Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:59 am
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:
    rideaducati wrote:
    nrayorr wrote:Don't forget about Turbin who has power and decent hands when in the secondary. Man... are we stacked or what??


    You can say that again...

    No, no please, twice is fine.


    You can say that again
    "...and now they got a bicycle!"
    User avatar
    Sac
    .NOW with Modership
     
    Posts: 14259
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
    Location: With your sister




It is currently Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:28 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information