At 87 Seattle selects Jordan Hill, DT, Penn St.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I really like Hill to develop as a inside penetrating guy we don't really have. I think he could become Henry Melton.
    penihawk
    NET Practice Squad

• Getting to know your pick. Here is an article on Jordan Hill containing video of him talking about being picked, another of his mom on the day of the draft, a party at his home town the next day celebrating his selection and a slideshow with friends/family after they ran out and got Seahawks gear to wear to his celebration party.

http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2013/04/steelton_proud_penn_state_stan.html

They originally thought he was going to go in the 3rd round to Dallas with one of the Cowboys 2 picks.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:Getting to know your pick. Here is an article on Jordan Hill containing video of him talking about being picked, another of his mom on the day of the draft, a party at his home town the next day celebrating his selection and a slideshow with friends/family after they ran out and got Seahawks gear to wear to his celebration party.

http://www.pennlive.com/pennstatefootball/index.ssf/2013/04/steelton_proud_penn_state_stan.html

They originally thought he was going to go in the 3rd round to Dallas with one of the Cowboys 2 picks.

Seems like a good kid. I hope he's one nasty SOB on the field though.
    WorcesterHawks
    NET Practice Squad

• Jordan Hill will be a stud tacking machine in a Seahawks uniform for a long time. Love the never say die motor on this guy.

There's a reason why they picked this guy to be a 3Tech runstopper before 'Jesse the Monstar'. And that right there says a lot. What I like most is that now that we have both, Hill will set the high energy tone, and also bring out the best in Jesse Williams' longevity, by saving him some wear and tear on the knees from too many double teams like at 'Bama.
    kigenzun
    NET Starter

• Hill was elite vs Wisconsin. You can really see it from the 2:00 minute mark forward. His bullrush, swim and rip moves are very effective and he got his way against bigger opponents.

SDHawk
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information