Seahawks Art

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Seahawks Art
Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 am
  • Clark Little is a Hawaii based photographer that I have been following for about 5 years. His images photographed seemingly from inside the 'tube' of a wave are evocative and I have always planned to purchase one of his shots and have it framed. Last Saturday, while on my Facebook, I noticed that he had a new shot of particular interest to me. I don't know how to imbed-someone else can do that if they want to.

But for those interested-go to his webpage and in the online gallery search:

'SEAHAWK'

http://www.clarklittlephotography.com/
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Re: Seahawks Art
Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:13 pm
  • That is bad ass!

"It's gonna come down to the fourth quarter. It may go to overtime. I'm expecting something great to happen, some amazing play to win the game." - Soothsayer Russell Wilson, 3 days before the NFC Championship
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 pm
  • I want that so bad. Too pricey for my tastes. Minimum price is 50 clams. That's just for an 8x10 reprint. bummer.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran

Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:23 pm
  • I saw his work about five years ago visiting Maui. Fabulous stuff, I'd like one as well.
    Win Forever!

Bigger, Stronger, Faster, Younger - BETTER!!!!
    GOSeahawks
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:55 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information