Pete Carroll picked my photo for his twitter header

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • I was exploring Twitter this morning after the 1st round of the draft and I came across Pete Carroll's profile and I couldn't believe what I saw. I took this photo at the Seahawks vs. Bucs game back in 2007 and later posted it to Wikipedia for everyone to use. I'm proud to call this photo mine and pumped my favorite team's head coach chose it for his profile.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366995601.841526.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366995601.841526.jpg (58.58 KiB) Viewed 2292 times

For those that want the full res pic, here is a link to it:
    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File: ... _field.JPG

Your welcome in advance. If you post it somewhere online or modify it, please give credit where it is due. I would love to see how people enhance or edit it.
    Follow me on twitter @LoudSeahawksFan
    seahwkfvr
    NET Rookie

• Fun fact: if you google image search "12th man flag" it's the first picture you see.
    seahwkfvr
    NET Rookie

• Just think. In less than a year you will be able to say that the Super Bowl winning head coach in the NFL, and more importantly the coach of your favorite team, will be using a picture you took of him as his Twitter pic. That's pretty cool. Good work and congrats! It's a pretty majestic picture of the dude haha
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• NYCoug wrote:Just think. In less than a year you will be able to say that the Super Bowl winning head coach in the NFL, and more importantly the coach of your favorite team, will be using a picture you took of him as his Twitter pic. That's pretty cool. Good work and congrats! It's a pretty majestic picture of the dude haha

I'm pretty sure he means the stadium/flag pic, and not the insert of Pete. If you look at his avatar, I believe that is the original pic with the seahawk logo added

To the OP...that's a cool pic, good job

:les: Check your PM's....We miss you :les:
    kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• NYCoug wrote:Just think. In less than a year you will be able to say that the Super Bowl winning head coach in the NFL, and more importantly the coach of your favorite team, will be using a picture you took of him as his Twitter pic. That's pretty cool. Good work and congrats! It's a pretty majestic picture of the dude haha

I didn't take the picture of his face, I'm talking about the pic in the background of the gorgeous 12th man flag on a Seahawks Sunday.
    seahwkfvr
    NET Rookie

• Well then. Don't I look like an ass.

Same thing applies though... that's a pretty majestic picture of the flag. Well done.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• That's a great pic, well done.
    bluengreen
    NET Veteran

• Yeah, I was wondering why Pete Carroll would be at a Seahawks/Bucs game in 2007. I know he plans ahead, but in 2007 not even Pete could have predicted where he'd be in 2010.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

• NYCoug wrote:Well then. Don't I look like an ass.

Same thing applies though... that's a pretty majestic picture of the flag. Well done.

I thought you were making a funny, being facetious (sp). Shoulda stayed quiet! :P
    GeekHawk
    US Navy ET Nuc

• ironically your photo may been Pete's best "pick" so far this draft day.
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran

• I have been taking Photos for 7 years trying and hoping to get one noticed by anything or anybody. Believe me, What you got there is really special and very cool. Pump that up 100xs because you are a fan! Very glad for you. You should reach out and tell him, Maybe get it signed!
    djb28
    NET Veteran

• Well considering in 2007 PC wasn't the head coach, so I figured it was the sweet pic of the flag and stadium. With that said great pic I can understand completely why he picked it. Good work my friend, a proud day for you indeed.
    McG
    NET Veteran

• thank you for my new background!!!
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:07 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information