Does Pete retire after winning a Super Bowl?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • sprhawk wrote:
    sutz wrote:Not after one, especially if we make it this year. He has more to prove than one and done. He wants a run here like he had at Southern Cal.

And like was said above, he's still having a lot of fun. He'll go another 5 years, at least, IMHO, maybe 10.

Yeah I agree, it's a lot harder for a coach to get into trouble in the NFL well unless they bust him for handing out adderall LOL :roll:

:179422: :woohoo:

So, which team do you really cheer for? Because it's obviously not the Seahawks.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• If it were possible to break down one's DNA into words, "compete" and "competition" would no doubt be found in the bonding of his protons and neutorns. With that said, it is hard to imagine him as the retiring type. It's easier to picture him still roaming the sidelines somewhere at 85, wearing the windshield-style, coke bottle glasses Paterno used to wear.

Come to think of it, I'd love to see a photo-shopped version of Pete wearing those glasses, raising a cane over his head, while belting out a Rick Flair "WOOOOOO!". :0190l:
    Snakeeyes007
    NET Rookie

• Pete is too competitive to retire. Unless someone else hints at wanting to retire, he might want to "win" and retire first.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

• themunn wrote:Win Forever doesn't really hold true if what you really mean is "win once"

:13:
    P-Rich fo life
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran

• Possibly. But he will probably retire this year after Harbaugh beats him in the NFCCG. :th2thumbs:
    DISCLAIMER:

The trash talking that I do occasionally this week is strictly for gamesmanship between opposing fanbases as a result of our upcoming matchup this week on SNF. It by no means should be taken personally.
    NinerLifer
    NET Veteran

• go away :49ersmall:
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:10 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information