Anxiety

HAWKFaninBAMA

Reaction score
I watched trial by fire on NFL network (on my DVR) last night. When they did the segment on RW and he said "on the way back to the tunnel I just got so excited about next year". This is kind of exactly how I feel about our team right now. I am so anxious about this coming season I can hardly stand it sometimes.

I know most of you are feeling the same way, I could care less about the draft, I don't care about preseason, I just want this season to start tomorrow.

Our team has become so much better in Free agency that I don't know what else we can do right now. Our defense was already good, now I don't know how any team will pass against us. Our offense gets me overly excited when I think about Harvin, Lynch, and Wilson in the backfield together (or any formation where they are all three on the field at the same time).

GO HAWKS!!!!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I could see us getting big leads in a number of games this coming year. Assuming the offense and defense both take the strides forward we all hope they do. Than I think we'll see a number of 24-7 or 17-3 halftime scores. Seattle having a significant lead at halftime.

I can't wait until the preseason games. I love seeing the development of the younger players and I can't wait to see what PC/JS do this draft to restock and increase the depth at certain positions.

CHawk

Reaction score
They have to stay healthy, and take one game at a time.

SE174

Reaction score
CHawk":3s9nq1nu said:
Live in the now, earn everything, stay hungry and humble. The separation is in the preparation. :D

Hawkboi

Reaction score
What else can I say? I agree with all... Looking forward to the Season including the Pre-Season... Should be good and fun! :thirishdrinkers:

CHawk

Reaction score
SE174":krrle0xe said:
CHawk":krrle0xe said:
Live in the now, earn everything, stay hungry and humble. The separation is in the preparation. :D

So true but you forgot

GO HAWKS

Dismas

Reaction score
SE174":13vkfxh3 said:
CHawk":13vkfxh3 said:

You forgot the best part . . .

"Go Hawks!"

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I strongly suggest anyone with a weak heart take sedatives this weekend and most of next week. The way this FO drafts, it's going to get crazy excited around here next week.

Greenhell

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3on3ar7x said:
I could see us getting big leads in a number of games this coming year. Assuming the offense and defense both take the strides forward we all hope they do. Than I think we'll see a number of 24-7 or 17-3 halftime scores. Seattle having a significant lead at halftime.

I can't wait until the preseason games. I love seeing the development of the younger players and I can't wait to see what PC/JS do this draft to restock and increase the depth at certain positions.

Fans of other NFL teams are gonna hate us. Especially Whiner fans. JOY! :179417:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1rulqudh said:
I strongly suggest anyone with a weak heart take sedatives this weekend and most of next week. The way this FO drafts, it's going to get crazy excited around here next week.
Or crazy insane given the shockers they regularally pull. :)

nsport

Reaction score
CHawk":25o2gt7g said:
SE174":25o2gt7g said:
CHawk":25o2gt7g said:

So true but you forgot

GO HAWKS

Separation is in the preparation.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
The only thing that makes me nervous is our slow starts in the two playoff games, following the rams game to end the season that seemed closer than it should have been.

That being said the team is obviously better, our schedule is easier, and Wilson will have an offseason to prepare which after last year probably seems like a lifetime for him. I can't even fathom how prepared he will be.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
People are down playing this draft. But IMO even though the likelihood of finding a starter is remote, it's still a very important draft.

We WON'T be able to resign all the players coming up for contract extensions in the next couple of years. Therefore it's imperative that we find good value in this years draft to replace the KJ Wrights, Browners, Clemons, Jocos, Millers, Rices, Tates etc on this team right now.

Yes there is a core group of stars on the Hawks that Pete and John will resign, but that leaves a LOT of 2nd tier type players exposed who will more than likely get a chance to go to free agency and sign elsewhere.