Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: WA
loafoftatupu wrote:
Beeker49 wrote:
Thanks for the welcomes - I've been reading .Net for a while now, and I have a fair idea of who will be civil, and who (may) be a total douche. Hope that word doesn't get me banned.

Also - Hawker, I told ya I'd be fine brah. Thick skin.


The word "Douche" is actually setup to auto fill on this board whenever the word Harbaugh is typed. Depending on the thread, it can be Hardouche, Douchebaugh, or Massenbaugh if typed in the right order.


You mean there isn't an iOS app for this yet?!

_________________
RockHawk wrote:
This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:01 pm
Posts: 3181
Welcome. I enjoy perspective from other intelligent NFL fans, regardless of teams. Well except Pittsburgh and Dallas, because you just have to be a turd to follow those teams.

As for the "beaten to death topic" one that's never brought up is when the Niners swept us in '07...but we still won the division. The Niners were still stuck in their seasons of suck, but you could hear them for two years talking about how they swept us in 07. So it's really both teams' fan bases just looking to hang their hat on something.

I think the Hawks/Niners games are going to be a bloodbath worth watching. It should be a NFL holiday or something. In a few years, people won't be talking about Ravens/Stealers anymore.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:15 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 59
[/quote]This - in response to the 5 rings comments. I won't say 5 rings, you don't hit me with 42-13 .... :thfight7:[/quote]

That is like saying I won't watch the history channel if you won't watch the news.[/quote]
I like that analogy - except I'd rather watch History Channel than news.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
That's true. If its on history channel, it made history!

:mrgreen:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:38 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
Hawks46 wrote:
Welcome. I enjoy perspective from other intelligent NFL fans, regardless of teams. Well except Pittsburgh and Dallas, because you just have to be a turd to follow those teams.

As for the "beaten to death topic" one that's never brought up is when the Niners swept us in '07...but we still won the division. The Niners were still stuck in their seasons of suck, but you could hear them for two years talking about how they swept us in 07. So it's really both teams' fan bases just looking to hang their hat on something.

I think the Hawks/Niners games are going to be a bloodbath worth watching. It should be a NFL holiday or something. In a few years, people won't be talking about Ravens/Stealers anymore.


hahaha. Most of those fans have never even been to Penn or TX. Band-wagoners from the 70s and 80.

Yeah 49ers v. SEA is the new marquee match up in the NFL. We should be proud. We were considered the NFC worst for a decade. :-(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9209
Location: Renton Wa.
Quote:
hahaha. Most of those fans have never even been to Penn or TX. Band-wagoners from the 70s and 80.

Yeah 49ers v. SEA is the new marquee match up in the NFL. We should be proud. We were considered the NFC worst for a decade. :-(




Only on the West coast, population base and history still carry ratings, speaking of bandwagon fans from the 80's........ :)

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 59
chris98251 wrote:
Quote:
hahaha. Most of those fans have never even been to Penn or TX. Band-wagoners from the 70s and 80.

Yeah 49ers v. SEA is the new marquee match up in the NFL. We should be proud. We were considered the NFC worst for a decade. :-(




Only on the West coast, population base and history still carry ratings, speaking of bandwagon fans from the 80's........ :)

Ouch :229031_faint:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:25 pm
Posts: 613
Hawks46 wrote:
The Niners were still stuck in their seasons of suck, but you could hear them for two years talking about how they swept us in 07.


'06.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:56 pm
Posts: 6185
Seahwkgal wrote:
I am personally scared of the Rams too. I am sure that smart niner fans are as well. They are going to be a pain in the rear this upcoming season for sure. Welcome to Net Beeker and like mentioned before, lay off the stone age rings chant and you should be fine here. If you want to talk smack, we have the shack for that. :)


How can you be scared of the Rams? Yes, they are a NFL team and all teams should be a concern. But they are just not that good. With Ameondola gone they have almost no playmakers.

Bradford has yet to show he's a winning NFL QB. I worry about them the same way I worry about the Jets.

_________________
SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 59
SonicHawk wrote:
Seahwkgal wrote:
I am personally scared of the Rams too. I am sure that smart niner fans are as well. They are going to be a pain in the rear this upcoming season for sure. Welcome to Net Beeker and like mentioned before, lay off the stone age rings chant and you should be fine here. If you want to talk smack, we have the shack for that. :)


How can you be scared of the Rams? Yes, they are a NFL team and all teams should be a concern. But they are just not that good. With Ameondola gone they have almost no playmakers.

Bradford has yet to show he's a winning NFL QB. I worry about them the same way I worry about the Jets.

And no Steven Jackson. I was never sold on Bradford - OU doesn't have a great history of winning NFL QB's.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:32 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
chris98251 wrote:
Quote:
hahaha. Most of those fans have never even been to Penn or TX. Band-wagoners from the 70s and 80.

Yeah 49ers v. SEA is the new marquee match up in the NFL. We should be proud. We were considered the NFC worst for a decade. :-(




Only on the West coast, population base and history still carry ratings, speaking of bandwagon fans from the 80's........ :)


haha.

Well I can assure you i grew up in the bay area loving the niners and was a fan since i was 6.

Can't speak for the other fans we have accumulated recently. :?:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
SonicHawk wrote:
Seahwkgal wrote:
I am personally scared of the Rams too. I am sure that smart niner fans are as well. They are going to be a pain in the rear this upcoming season for sure. Welcome to Net Beeker and like mentioned before, lay off the stone age rings chant and you should be fine here. If you want to talk smack, we have the shack for that. :)


How can you be scared of the Rams? Yes, they are a NFL team and all teams should be a concern. But they are just not that good. With Ameondola gone they have almost no playmakers.

Bradford has yet to show he's a winning NFL QB. I worry about them the same way I worry about the Jets.


They have a good D. They gave you guys fits as well. Also, they have a lot of drafts picks in the next few years from that Washington trade.

That combined with Fisher as coach, they are those pesky divisional opponents with less talent that bite you in the rear if you don't watch out.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4343
Location: Auburn, WA
The Lambies have a ways to go, the Cards actually have less if they can keep the defense playing good. Palmer could have it easy if he gets protection, but lets be honest, he was never known for mobility.

A guy like Fitz can cover up a lot of deficiencies just playing catch with the QB. We have seen it before, but we still don't know how Palmer is going to look with a Cards jersey on.

Bradford can get the job done, but it only took 10 games from CK and 16 from RW to make him the 3rd best QB in the division and Palmer has the potential to equal or even dare I say pass him.

When the Rams finally use those picks, put some players on the field and actually string together a winning season, I will believe that they are there. It is going to take more than coaching to fix the Rams.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 pm 
I'M JIMMY!
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
Posts: 4343
Location: Auburn, WA
Young2Rice wrote:

They have a good D. They gave you guys fits as well. Also, they have a lot of drafts picks in the next few years from that Washington trade.

That combined with Fisher as coach, they are those pesky divisional opponents with less talent that bite you in the rear if you don't watch out.



They have an aggressive D, they sent the house at Wilson and it worked for a while, but once he found the chink in the armor, it was business as usual.

I think any division opponent can be pesky. Regardless of talent, those games more often than not are tightly wound and fought very tough. The home game against the Cards was the first "easy" win the Hawks had against any division opponent in years. Heck, the Cards knocked off the Niners in 2011. Low scoring events can make for a very tight game. Maybe it is the other way around.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 am 
* NET Radish *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Posts: 18016
Location: Spokane, Wa.
As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Us versus St. Louis 1-1 and the win was a struggle.

Ninnirs tie and a loss and both those games were struggles.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

:les:

_________________
Image
The SuperB owl ladys have left the building with our thanks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:51 am
Posts: 2223
The rams are a steady team but they are not an explosive team, their biggest playmaker is probably Jenkins. If you can play them like we did last game of the season last year you can beat them by not making any mistakes. But if you turn the ball over and give Jenkins a shot to make you pay they will beat you.

I'm not 'scared' of any team. Not after a season where our worst loss was by 7 points.

When was the last time we had a season where we were in every single game till the very end?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:02 am 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:22 pm
Posts: 219
Welcome. They're generally tolerable of 49er fans, as long as you don't have a differing opinion lol.

:th2thumbs:

_________________
JSeahawks wrote:
We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 am 
* Smackmeister *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:56 pm
Posts: 6898
I like my 9er fans like I like my women. Silent and in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.

_________________
President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:19 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Posts: 577
JesterHawk wrote:
I like my 9er fans like I like my women. Silent and in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.


Do veggie sandwiches count as real sandwiches? Kidding of course. Welcome 49er fans, wonder how long you'll make it before the ban hammer drops.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 pm
Posts: 4272
Radish is right about the Rams. They're just like we were. Brutal defense that's on par with our own, but actually has a great pass rush. Offense that has struggled. Being that the Niners and Seahawks are built on defense with an adequate offense, the Rams are a special threat to both teams style of play as games against them become knock down, drag out, low scoring affairs. The scores reflect this: Average score vs Seattle and San Fran: 18-17.5. They were 2-1-1 vs the Niners and Hawks.

This offseason they improved their o-line, Bradford showed some improvement with his footwork last season, they added Jared Cook, which is a small upgrade to a weak WR corps, but still an upgrade. They lost Jackson, but he's aging and they have their 2nd rounder to replace him with. All in all, the offense only slightly improved, but slight improvement on a team that went 2-1-1 against the two best teams in the NFC is enough to make them a team to respect in our division.

Then there's Arizona, which has a great defense of their own. That team gave up last year because they probably had the worst QB's in NFL history. Or at least bottom 5. Now they have Palmer. That's an upgrade. Not just an upgrade, that's like saying they added a QB to their 10 man offense. They're going to be a team to watch out for too.

This whole division top to bottom is going to be a beast.

_________________
Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:47 pm
Posts: 126
Location: Puyallup
Young2Rice wrote:

Is a regular season ass-whopping of a divisional rival the same thing as a Lombardi trophy? Those are hard to come by.

I doubt anyone in here would trade the ring won 19 years ago for a regular season ass whopping of a division opponent at home one year ago.

I'll leave this alone though i don't want to get banned for talking about this.


It is all about context. It is the folks that come running in trying to shine 5 rings for teams currently not on the field thinking that they can "1-up" a current team and/or their fans that really shows a measure of idiocy. Compare apples to apples or at least compare fruit if you need to stretch. Some of the arguments are like comparing apples to sleeping bags.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 59
BullHawk33 wrote:
Young2Rice wrote:

Is a regular season ass-whopping of a divisional rival the same thing as a Lombardi trophy? Those are hard to come by.

I doubt anyone in here would trade the ring won 19 years ago for a regular season ass whopping of a division opponent at home one year ago.

I'll leave this alone though i don't want to get banned for talking about this.


It is all about context. It is the folks that come running in trying to shine 5 rings for teams currently not on the field thinking that they can "1-up" a current team and/or their fans that really shows a measure of idiocy. Compare apples to apples or at least compare fruit if you need to stretch. Some of the arguments are like comparing apples to sleeping bags.

LOL .. good one.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:02 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 am
Posts: 1167
60niners wrote:
Welcome. They're generally tolerable of 49er fans, as long as you don't have a differing opinion lol.

:th2thumbs:


That is hysterically accurate.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21124
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
JesterHawk wrote:
I like my 9er fans like I like my women. Silent and in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.


This is quite obviously, your best in a <span>.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:58 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
The Radish wrote:
As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Us versus St. Louis 1-1 and the win was a struggle.

Ninnirs tie and a loss and both those games were struggles.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

:les:


Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Rams went 4-1-1 in the division last year. I wouldn't sleep on them.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:24 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 59
Young2Rice wrote:
The Radish wrote:
As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Us versus St. Louis 1-1 and the win was a struggle.

Ninnirs tie and a loss and both those games were struggles.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

:les:


Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Rams went 4-1-1 in the division last year. I wouldn't sleep on them.

Truthfully, I hope the 49ers and the Seahawks put the smackdown on the Lambs 4 times this year, put them in their place - the ugly little scrawny brother that no one likes.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm 
* NET X's & O's Guru *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
Posts: 8616
Location: PNW
Young2Rice wrote:
The Radish wrote:
As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Us versus St. Louis 1-1 and the win was a struggle.

Ninnirs tie and a loss and both those games were struggles.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

:les:


Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Rams went 4-1-1 in the division last year. I wouldn't sleep on them.


You're the ones that couldn't beat them...

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
AbsolutNET wrote:
Young2Rice wrote:
The Radish wrote:
As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Us versus St. Louis 1-1 and the win was a struggle.

Ninnirs tie and a loss and both those games were struggles.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

:les:


Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Rams went 4-1-1 in the division last year. I wouldn't sleep on them.


You're the ones that couldn't beat them...


Exactly my point. They beat three playoff teams.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5523
Location: Kansas City, MO
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm 
* NET E-Knight *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 am
Posts: 4157
KCHawkGirl wrote:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.


I think the big question on everyone's mind: is the window open yet?

_________________
cboom wrote:
Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5523
Location: Kansas City, MO
HawksFTW wrote:
KCHawkGirl wrote:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.


I think the big question on everyone's mind: is the window open yet?

Their's? After this draft I definitely think they are player's for a WC spot if they draft right. They got the LT and are in line to get both the Safety and WR they need and still have the Redskins next no. 1 pick if I am not mistaken. Like it or not this division will be a war and with Arizona getting their injured LT back they will be far more like last year's Rams than you, myself or anybody sane would like.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 pm 
* NET E-Knight *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:06 am
Posts: 4157
KCHawkGirl wrote:
HawksFTW wrote:
KCHawkGirl wrote:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.


I think the big question on everyone's mind: is the window open yet?

Their's? After this draft I definitely think they are player's for a WC spot if they draft right. They got the LT and are in line to get both the Safety and WR they need and still have the Redskins next no. 1 pick if I am not mistaken. Like it or not this division will be a war and with Arizona getting their injured LT back they will be far more like last year's Rams than you, myself or anybody sane would like.



:34853_doh: woosh...

_________________
cboom wrote:
Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am
Posts: 522
Glad to have you here. We like having folks like you. You've already gotten a couple of Harbaugh jokes thrown your way and the fact that you're able to laugh at them with us shows me that you're an honest person. He might well be a great coach but he sure is easy to pick on. The minute you deny that fact is the minute that we will treat you poorly. Until then, make yourself at home.
p.s. on a related tangent (and I am only speaking for myself now), your QB is a toolbox. That is not a compliment.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:37 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 1343
Listening to grantland and they are GIDDY about these games between sea and sf.
talking about how guys are gonna be carried off the field like a civil war documentary.
I cannot freaking wait.

_________________
We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
Greatest defense in NFL history.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
KCHawkGirl wrote:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.


I think the Rams were the ones who got lucky Akers missed two game winning FGs. And that they knocked out the starter, forcing Kaep into the game right in the middle.

That shouldn't happen again, but then again, you never know.

BTW, they just got Austin and have one more pick in this 1st round.They might get Lacey...

Ughh. :-(


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 59
Omahawk wrote:
Glad to have you here. We like having folks like you. You've already gotten a couple of Harbaugh jokes thrown your way and the fact that you're able to laugh at them with us shows me that you're an honest person. He might well be a great coach but he sure is easy to pick on. The minute you deny that fact is the minute that we will treat you poorly. Until then, make yourself at home.
p.s. on a related tangent (and I am only speaking for myself now), your QB is a toolbox. That is not a compliment.

And speaking only for myself, your QB is an oompa loompa. That is also not a compliment. :D :D :D


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:12 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
Posts: 9209
Location: Renton Wa.
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

_________________
Image

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
.Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:51 pm
Posts: 59
chris98251 wrote:
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

Actually, he looks more like Squidward or Jafar. Jus' sayin'


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:46 pm
Posts: 3352
Location: WA
Beeker49 wrote:
chris98251 wrote:
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

Actually, he looks more like Squidward or Jafar. Jus' sayin'


Doesn't look mean enough to be Jafar but Squidward fits.

_________________
RockHawk wrote:
This has turned into nothing but a personal attack, which goes against our forum rules...... I'll allow it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am
Posts: 522
Quick draw on the short joke. Not bad. Just wish I could find one single thing, just one that might stand out, that I could use against your QB. Darn. You got me.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:39 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:52 am
Posts: 229
Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:44 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 7:41 am
Posts: 522
Speaking of short jokes... What's your opinion of the Rams drafting that WR? He's going to get picked on like a scab. Silly Rams.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 am
Posts: 319
Location: Missoula, MT
E.C. Laloosh wrote:
Beeker49 wrote:
chris98251 wrote:
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

Actually, he looks more like Squidward or Jafar. Jus' sayin'


Doesn't look mean enough to be Jafar but Squidward fits.

He's an overgrown Fraggle that lives in a cave under your house.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:21 am
Posts: 319
Location: Missoula, MT
Omahawk wrote:
Speaking of short jokes... What's your opinion of the Rams drafting that WR? He's going to get picked on like a scab. Silly Rams.

Austin is a stud. Quite Harvin-esque in more ways than one.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 248
Young2Rice wrote:
KCHawkGirl wrote:
I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.


I think the Rams were the ones who got lucky Akers missed two game winning FGs. And that they knocked out the starter, forcing Kaep into the game right in the middle.

That shouldn't happen again, but then again, you never know.

BTW, they just got Austin and have one more pick in this 1st round.They might get Lacey...

Ughh. :-(

I dont think they had a choice. They had to replace danny amedola - I belive. But yeah if he stays healthy Tavon will be a good player.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:18 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 248
Bobblehead wrote:
Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.

I dont think his job will be covering, rather he'll be hitting. Sorta like blitzing a guy named russel wilson. :D


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
Giedi wrote:
Bobblehead wrote:
Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.

I dont think his job will be covering, rather he'll be hitting. Sorta like blitzing a guy named russel wilson. :D


I don't know about blitzing. I think he will cover the bigger WRs and TEs that try to make plays down field. Hopefully he can learn to play deep better.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:07 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
Bobblehead wrote:
Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.


That's your opinion and I can dig it.

Lots of people had the same opinion about your pick Irvin last year, so however people here tried to justify that one, I can use the same arguments. If anything, that was a bigger reach according to some.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:08 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:16 pm
Posts: 147
chris98251 wrote:
I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.


smurfs? You mean those little blue guys that run around that you just can't catch? Sounds more like RW.

:lol:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:31 am 
*NET FCC Liaison*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:39 am
Posts: 22870
Location: Kirkland, WA
Young2Rice wrote:
That's your opinion and I can dig it.

Lots of people had the same opinion about your pick Irvin last year, so however people here tried to justify that one, I can use the same arguments. If anything, that was a bigger reach according to some.

Very possible. Time will tell. It's not overreaching if the guy turns out to be a great player, though. Great players are worth any 1st-round pick you have, now that the salaries are reasonable for rookies.


...Dallas, however, seems to have overreached more than both of us combined. Significantly. Lol. When the dude Tweets that he's confused because he thought he was a 2nd-round talent, and Mayock had him ranked in the 3rd round...Man...Keep on truckin', Jerruh.

_________________
Sam Bradford is a game changer.

*He can change a win into a loss.
*He can change a loss into a win by getting injured.
*RedAlice is right.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.