New poster - 49ers Fan

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: New poster - 49ers Fan
Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:24 pm
  • loafoftatupu wrote:
    Beeker49 wrote:Thanks for the welcomes - I've been reading .Net for a while now, and I have a fair idea of who will be civil, and who (may) be a total douche. Hope that word doesn't get me banned.

Also - Hawker, I told ya I'd be fine brah. Thick skin.

The word "Douche" is actually setup to auto fill on this board whenever the word Harbaugh is typed. Depending on the thread, it can be Hardouche, Douchebaugh, or Massenbaugh if typed in the right order.

You mean there isn't an iOS app for this yet?!
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:39 pm
  • Welcome. I enjoy perspective from other intelligent NFL fans, regardless of teams. Well except Pittsburgh and Dallas, because you just have to be a turd to follow those teams.

As for the "beaten to death topic" one that's never brought up is when the Niners swept us in '07...but we still won the division. The Niners were still stuck in their seasons of suck, but you could hear them for two years talking about how they swept us in 07. So it's really both teams' fan bases just looking to hang their hat on something.

I think the Hawks/Niners games are going to be a bloodbath worth watching. It should be a NFL holiday or something. In a few years, people won't be talking about Ravens/Stealers anymore.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:15 pm
  • [/quote]This - in response to the 5 rings comments. I won't say 5 rings, you don't hit me with 42-13 .... :thfight7:[/quote]

That is like saying I won't watch the history channel if you won't watch the news.[/quote]
    I like that analogy - except I'd rather watch History Channel than news.
    Beeker49
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:34 pm
  • That's true. If its on history channel, it made history!

:mrgreen:
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:38 pm
  • Hawks46 wrote:Welcome. I enjoy perspective from other intelligent NFL fans, regardless of teams. Well except Pittsburgh and Dallas, because you just have to be a turd to follow those teams.

As for the "beaten to death topic" one that's never brought up is when the Niners swept us in '07...but we still won the division. The Niners were still stuck in their seasons of suck, but you could hear them for two years talking about how they swept us in 07. So it's really both teams' fan bases just looking to hang their hat on something.

I think the Hawks/Niners games are going to be a bloodbath worth watching. It should be a NFL holiday or something. In a few years, people won't be talking about Ravens/Stealers anymore.

hahaha. Most of those fans have never even been to Penn or TX. Band-wagoners from the 70s and 80.

Yeah 49ers v. SEA is the new marquee match up in the NFL. We should be proud. We were considered the NFC worst for a decade. :-(
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm
  • hahaha. Most of those fans have never even been to Penn or TX. Band-wagoners from the 70s and 80.

Yeah 49ers v. SEA is the new marquee match up in the NFL. We should be proud. We were considered the NFC worst for a decade. :-(

Only on the West coast, population base and history still carry ratings, speaking of bandwagon fans from the 80's........ :)

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:27 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    hahaha. Most of those fans have never even been to Penn or TX. Band-wagoners from the 70s and 80.

Only on the West coast, population base and history still carry ratings, speaking of bandwagon fans from the 80's........ :)

Ouch :229031_faint:
    Beeker49
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 pm
  • Hawks46 wrote:The Niners were still stuck in their seasons of suck, but you could hear them for two years talking about how they swept us in 07.

'06.
    BirdsCommaAngry
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:37 pm
  • Seahwkgal wrote:I am personally scared of the Rams too. I am sure that smart niner fans are as well. They are going to be a pain in the rear this upcoming season for sure. Welcome to Net Beeker and like mentioned before, lay off the stone age rings chant and you should be fine here. If you want to talk smack, we have the shack for that. :)

How can you be scared of the Rams? Yes, they are a NFL team and all teams should be a concern. But they are just not that good. With Ameondola gone they have almost no playmakers.

Bradford has yet to show he's a winning NFL QB. I worry about them the same way I worry about the Jets.
    I enjoy ruining threads by making them about personal attacks and then commenting about how personal attacks make the other person's argument invalid.

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:54 pm
  • SonicHawk wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:I am personally scared of the Rams too. I am sure that smart niner fans are as well. They are going to be a pain in the rear this upcoming season for sure. Welcome to Net Beeker and like mentioned before, lay off the stone age rings chant and you should be fine here. If you want to talk smack, we have the shack for that. :)

How can you be scared of the Rams? Yes, they are a NFL team and all teams should be a concern. But they are just not that good. With Ameondola gone they have almost no playmakers.

Bradford has yet to show he's a winning NFL QB. I worry about them the same way I worry about the Jets.

And no Steven Jackson. I was never sold on Bradford - OU doesn't have a great history of winning NFL QB's.
    Beeker49
    NET Practice Squad

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:32 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:

haha.

Well I can assure you i grew up in the bay area loving the niners and was a fan since i was 6.

Can't speak for the other fans we have accumulated recently. :?:
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:35 pm
  • SonicHawk wrote:
    Seahwkgal wrote:I am personally scared of the Rams too. I am sure that smart niner fans are as well. They are going to be a pain in the rear this upcoming season for sure. Welcome to Net Beeker and like mentioned before, lay off the stone age rings chant and you should be fine here. If you want to talk smack, we have the shack for that. :)

They have a good D. They gave you guys fits as well. Also, they have a lot of drafts picks in the next few years from that Washington trade.

That combined with Fisher as coach, they are those pesky divisional opponents with less talent that bite you in the rear if you don't watch out.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:06 pm
  • The Lambies have a ways to go, the Cards actually have less if they can keep the defense playing good. Palmer could have it easy if he gets protection, but lets be honest, he was never known for mobility.

A guy like Fitz can cover up a lot of deficiencies just playing catch with the QB. We have seen it before, but we still don't know how Palmer is going to look with a Cards jersey on.

Bradford can get the job done, but it only took 10 games from CK and 16 from RW to make him the 3rd best QB in the division and Palmer has the potential to equal or even dare I say pass him.

When the Rams finally use those picks, put some players on the field and actually string together a winning season, I will believe that they are there. It is going to take more than coaching to fix the Rams.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:14 pm
  • Young2Rice wrote:
    They have a good D. They gave you guys fits as well. Also, they have a lot of drafts picks in the next few years from that Washington trade.

That combined with Fisher as coach, they are those pesky divisional opponents with less talent that bite you in the rear if you don't watch out.

They have an aggressive D, they sent the house at Wilson and it worked for a while, but once he found the chink in the armor, it was business as usual.

I think any division opponent can be pesky. Regardless of talent, those games more often than not are tightly wound and fought very tough. The home game against the Cards was the first "easy" win the Hawks had against any division opponent in years. Heck, the Cards knocked off the Niners in 2011. Low scoring events can make for a very tight game. Maybe it is the other way around.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 am
  • As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Us versus St. Louis 1-1 and the win was a struggle.

Ninnirs tie and a loss and both those games were struggles.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:02 am
  • The rams are a steady team but they are not an explosive team, their biggest playmaker is probably Jenkins. If you can play them like we did last game of the season last year you can beat them by not making any mistakes. But if you turn the ball over and give Jenkins a shot to make you pay they will beat you.

I'm not 'scared' of any team. Not after a season where our worst loss was by 7 points.

When was the last time we had a season where we were in every single game till the very end?
    Hawknballs
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:02 am
  • Welcome. They're generally tolerable of 49er fans, as long as you don't have a differing opinion lol.

:th2thumbs:
    JSeahawks wrote:We might as well rename this site Seahawks&49ers.net.
    60niners
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:16 am
  • I like my 9er fans like I like my women. Silent and in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:19 am
  • JesterHawk wrote:I like my 9er fans like I like my women. Silent and in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.

Do veggie sandwiches count as real sandwiches? Kidding of course. Welcome 49er fans, wonder how long you'll make it before the ban hammer drops.
    hedgehawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:57 am
  • Radish is right about the Rams. They're just like we were. Brutal defense that's on par with our own, but actually has a great pass rush. Offense that has struggled. Being that the Niners and Seahawks are built on defense with an adequate offense, the Rams are a special threat to both teams style of play as games against them become knock down, drag out, low scoring affairs. The scores reflect this: Average score vs Seattle and San Fran: 18-17.5. They were 2-1-1 vs the Niners and Hawks.

This offseason they improved their o-line, Bradford showed some improvement with his footwork last season, they added Jared Cook, which is a small upgrade to a weak WR corps, but still an upgrade. They lost Jackson, but he's aging and they have their 2nd rounder to replace him with. All in all, the offense only slightly improved, but slight improvement on a team that went 2-1-1 against the two best teams in the NFC is enough to make them a team to respect in our division.

Then there's Arizona, which has a great defense of their own. That team gave up last year because they probably had the worst QB's in NFL history. Or at least bottom 5. Now they have Palmer. That's an upgrade. Not just an upgrade, that's like saying they added a QB to their 10 man offense. They're going to be a team to watch out for too.

This whole division top to bottom is going to be a beast.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:16 pm
  • Young2Rice wrote:
    Is a regular season ass-whopping of a divisional rival the same thing as a Lombardi trophy? Those are hard to come by.

I doubt anyone in here would trade the ring won 19 years ago for a regular season ass whopping of a division opponent at home one year ago.

I'll leave this alone though i don't want to get banned for talking about this.

It is all about context. It is the folks that come running in trying to shine 5 rings for teams currently not on the field thinking that they can "1-up" a current team and/or their fans that really shows a measure of idiocy. Compare apples to apples or at least compare fruit if you need to stretch. Some of the arguments are like comparing apples to sleeping bags.
    BullHawk33
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:50 pm
  • BullHawk33 wrote:
    Young2Rice wrote:
    Is a regular season ass-whopping of a divisional rival the same thing as a Lombardi trophy? Those are hard to come by.

I doubt anyone in here would trade the ring won 19 years ago for a regular season ass whopping of a division opponent at home one year ago.

I'll leave this alone though i don't want to get banned for talking about this.

It is all about context. It is the folks that come running in trying to shine 5 rings for teams currently not on the field thinking that they can "1-up" a current team and/or their fans that really shows a measure of idiocy. Compare apples to apples or at least compare fruit if you need to stretch. Some of the arguments are like comparing apples to sleeping bags.

LOL .. good one.
    Beeker49
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:02 pm
  • 60niners wrote:Welcome. They're generally tolerable of 49er fans, as long as you don't have a differing opinion lol.

:th2thumbs:

That is hysterically accurate.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:25 pm
  • JesterHawk wrote:I like my 9er fans like I like my women. Silent and in the kitchen, making me a sandwich.

This is quite obviously, your best in a <span>.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:58 pm
  • The Radish wrote:As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

I find it hard to say any Jeff Fisher team is "just not that good". He had his problems in later years in Tennessee but that was mostly because the front office started getting their "thoughts" into player acquisitions.

And I guess I'm one of those guys that worry against any team. Especially the ones our members start calling easy.

Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Rams went 4-1-1 in the division last year. I wouldn't sleep on them.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:24 pm
  • Young2Rice wrote:
    The Radish wrote:As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

Yeah. Divisional games aren't easy. Both teams know each other so its just a slug fest.

Fisher is probably the best D coach in the division so they will always be a tough match up.

Truthfully, I hope the 49ers and the Seahawks put the smackdown on the Lambs 4 times this year, put them in their place - the ugly little scrawny brother that no one likes.
    Beeker49
    NET Practice Squad

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:44 pm
  • Young2Rice wrote:
    The Radish wrote:As far as St. Louis is concerned I think fans of both Ninnirs and Seahawks better talk about 4 games last season.

You're the ones that couldn't beat them...
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:58 pm
  • AbsolutNET wrote:
    Young2Rice wrote:

You're the ones that couldn't beat them...

Exactly my point. They beat three playoff teams.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:39 pm
  • I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:44 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

I think the big question on everyone's mind: is the window open yet?
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:50 pm
  • HawksFTW wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

Their's? After this draft I definitely think they are player's for a WC spot if they draft right. They got the LT and are in line to get both the Safety and WR they need and still have the Redskins next no. 1 pick if I am not mistaken. Like it or not this division will be a war and with Arizona getting their injured LT back they will be far more like last year's Rams than you, myself or anybody sane would like.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:53 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    HawksFTW wrote:
    KCHawkGirl wrote:I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

Their's? After this draft I definitely think they are player's for a WC spot if they draft right. They got the LT and are in line to get both the Safety and WR they need and still have the Redskins next no. 1 pick if I am not mistaken. Like it or not this division will be a war and with Arizona getting their injured LT back they will be far more like last year's Rams than you, myself or anybody sane would like.

:34853_doh: woosh...
    cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:17 pm
  • Glad to have you here. We like having folks like you. You've already gotten a couple of Harbaugh jokes thrown your way and the fact that you're able to laugh at them with us shows me that you're an honest person. He might well be a great coach but he sure is easy to pick on. The minute you deny that fact is the minute that we will treat you poorly. Until then, make yourself at home.
    p.s. on a related tangent (and I am only speaking for myself now), your QB is a toolbox. That is not a compliment.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:37 pm
  • Listening to grantland and they are GIDDY about these games between sea and sf.
    talking about how guys are gonna be carried off the field like a civil war documentary.
    I cannot freaking wait.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:11 pm
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:I think half of the reason for their success against us and the 49ers was due to them sneaking up on us. At least in our case the FG kicker had to have a career game and also a trick play that rarely works actually worked for them. As for the 49ers they got real lucky they didn't lose both given the Rams did everything possible to give them the game and yet still nearly won.

I think the Rams were the ones who got lucky Akers missed two game winning FGs. And that they knocked out the starter, forcing Kaep into the game right in the middle.

That shouldn't happen again, but then again, you never know.

BTW, they just got Austin and have one more pick in this 1st round.They might get Lacey...

Ughh. :-(
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:07 pm
  • Omahawk wrote:Glad to have you here. We like having folks like you. You've already gotten a couple of Harbaugh jokes thrown your way and the fact that you're able to laugh at them with us shows me that you're an honest person. He might well be a great coach but he sure is easy to pick on. The minute you deny that fact is the minute that we will treat you poorly. Until then, make yourself at home.
    p.s. on a related tangent (and I am only speaking for myself now), your QB is a toolbox. That is not a compliment.

And speaking only for myself, your QB is an oompa loompa. That is also not a compliment. :D :D :D
    Beeker49
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:12 pm
  • I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:32 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

Actually, he looks more like Squidward or Jafar. Jus' sayin'
    Beeker49
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:38 pm
  • Beeker49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

Doesn't look mean enough to be Jafar but Squidward fits.
    Marvin49 wrote:Ok. I have to admit. That's messed up.

You win.
    Laloosh
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:36 pm
  • Quick draw on the short joke. Not bad. Just wish I could find one single thing, just one that might stand out, that I could use against your QB. Darn. You got me.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:39 pm
  • Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.
    Bobblehead
    NET Rookie

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:44 pm
  • Speaking of short jokes... What's your opinion of the Rams drafting that WR? He's going to get picked on like a scab. Silly Rams.
    Omahawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:30 pm
  • E.C. Laloosh wrote:
    Beeker49 wrote:
    chris98251 wrote:I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

Doesn't look mean enough to be Jafar but Squidward fits.

He's an overgrown Fraggle that lives in a cave under your house.
    MissoulaHawk
    NET Starter

Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 pm
  • Omahawk wrote:Speaking of short jokes... What's your opinion of the Rams drafting that WR? He's going to get picked on like a scab. Silly Rams.

Austin is a stud. Quite Harvin-esque in more ways than one.
    MissoulaHawk
    NET Starter

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:16 am
  • Young2Rice wrote:

I think the Rams were the ones who got lucky Akers missed two game winning FGs. And that they knocked out the starter, forcing Kaep into the game right in the middle.

That shouldn't happen again, but then again, you never know.

BTW, they just got Austin and have one more pick in this 1st round.They might get Lacey...

Ughh. :-(

I dont think they had a choice. They had to replace danny amedola - I belive. But yeah if he stays healthy Tavon will be a good player.
    Giedi
    NET Starter

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:18 am
  • Bobblehead wrote:Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.

I dont think his job will be covering, rather he'll be hitting. Sorta like blitzing a guy named russel wilson. :D
    Giedi
    NET Starter

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:05 am
  • Giedi wrote:
    Bobblehead wrote:Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.

I dont think his job will be covering, rather he'll be hitting. Sorta like blitzing a guy named russel wilson. :D

I don't know about blitzing. I think he will cover the bigger WRs and TEs that try to make plays down field. Hopefully he can learn to play deep better.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:07 am
  • Bobblehead wrote:Nice job 49ers on moving up on a player that can be had in the 2nd round.. good hitter, but, too bad he can't cover. It'll be fun to see Percy run around you guys like he did with the Viks..even with a lousy qb throwing to him.

That's your opinion and I can dig it.

Lots of people had the same opinion about your pick Irvin last year, so however people here tried to justify that one, I can use the same arguments. If anything, that was a bigger reach according to some.
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:08 am
  • chris98251 wrote:I would say yours resembles a Smurf and just needs blue paint to seal the deal.

smurfs? You mean those little blue guys that run around that you just can't catch? Sounds more like RW.

:lol:
    Young2Rice
    NET Rookie

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:31 am
  • Young2Rice wrote:That's your opinion and I can dig it.

Lots of people had the same opinion about your pick Irvin last year, so however people here tried to justify that one, I can use the same arguments. If anything, that was a bigger reach according to some.

Very possible. Time will tell. It's not overreaching if the guy turns out to be a great player, though. Great players are worth any 1st-round pick you have, now that the salaries are reasonable for rookies.

...Dallas, however, seems to have overreached more than both of us combined. Significantly. Lol. When the dude Tweets that he's confused because he thought he was a 2nd-round talent, and Mayock had him ranked in the 3rd round...Man...Keep on truckin', Jerruh.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Next

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information