New poster - 49ers Fan

Beeker49

Reaction score
Hey y'all. Just wanted to give a quick shout to introduce myself. Lifelong 49ers fan, not looking to cause trouble here. I'm actually looking forward to the next several years of NFC West competition. The Hawks look REAL good, and IMVHO, will be the major obstacle to my 49ers getting back to the SB again.

Anyways, I know I'll catch my fair share of grief, and that's cool - I've got thick skin.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Cheers, don't think you'll get too much grief rather than the token ball busting you'd expect.

Looking forward to making the trip down to SF again this year for our game against eachother, hopefully it's more fun to watch than that thursday night turd last season before wilson and kaep hit their stride.

Can't wait till you guys get in the new building, Candlestick gets respect for the history but I feel like that place is crumbling into the bay when I'm there.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
Jump off a bridge and try and catch your eyelid on a nail.

JK.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hey beeker good to see you made it.

Welcome to Seahawks.net

Got another new guy coming Forty9ers who says you folks all hate Ray-Duh fans.

So see, we do have a common frame of reference.

:roll:

Axx

Reaction score
I expect you to come on this website and post after week 2 regardless of the outcome

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Hopefully our members treat you with respect unless you show us that you don't deserve it. Feel free to enter any and all of our discussions, not just the 49er topics. Always interesting to see an outside view point.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Beeker.....Beeker.....

Where have I heard that name before.....

;-)

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Beeker49":2j71gzqf said:
I'm actually looking forward to the next several years of NFC West competition. The Hawks look REAL good, and IMVHO, will be the major obstacle to my 49ers getting back to the SB again.

Anyways, I know I'll catch my fair share of grief, and that's cool - I've got thick skin.

Agreed. One sidedly dominating a division is not nearly has fun as having true competition between rivals.

These next few years are going to be flat out awesome. I love having games that matter. And it's especially fun in that we have two teams built in much the same manner philosophically. Gone are the days where NFC West and finesse are synonymous.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I am personally scared of the Rams too. I am sure that smart niner fans are as well. They are going to be a pain in the rear this upcoming season for sure. Welcome to Net Beeker and like mentioned before, lay off the stone age rings chant and you should be fine here. If you want to talk smack, we have the shack for that. :)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Beeker. As long as you avoid replying to arguments with "5 rings", you should be fine. I seriously don't get why so many 49ers fans do that. Do you see anybody replying to Germans with "WW2"? I mean, really. :)

@Seahawkgal: The Rams don't scare me quite yet, but their D-line should terrify every team in the league. It's almost unfair.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Axx":2rjl30zb said:
I expect you to come on this website and post after week 2 regardless of the outcome

Why? Did he post somewhere that the "FoRtY nInErS will WOOOOOP us?" He isn't talking any smack yet, so no need to say things like this...yet.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":33u52pxf said:
Welcome to the forum, Beeker. As long as you avoid replying to arguments with "5 rings", you should be fine. I seriously don't get why so many 49ers fans do that. Do you see anybody replying to Germans with "WW2"? I mean, really. :)

@Seahawkgal: The Rams don't scare me quite yet, but their D-line should terrify every team in the league. It's almost unfair.

We do the "5" rings thing because we know it riles you guys up.

:D

But I can see that as being very obnoxious....kind of like "42-13." Pretty much the same thing.

amill87

Reaction score
Young2Rice":22xi8b7v said:

But I can see that as being very obnoxious....kind of like "42-13." Pretty much the same thing.

Right because something that happened 19 years ago is the same as something that happened 5 months ago. :roll:

As for the OP, welcome aboard, just don't be like this guy

Young2Rice

Reaction score
amill87":2luy8fm7 said:
Young2Rice":2luy8fm7 said:
RolandDeschain":2luy8fm7 said:

We do the "5" rings thing because we know it riles you guys up.

Right because something that happened 19 years ago is the same as something that happened 5 months ago. :roll:

Is a regular season ass-whopping of a divisional rival the same thing as a Lombardi trophy? Those are hard to come by.

I doubt anyone in here would trade the ring won 19 years ago for a regular season ass whopping of a division opponent at home one year ago.

I'll leave this alone though i don't want to get banned for talking about this.

Young2Rice

Reaction score
amill87":39w1cx6j said:
Young2Rice":39w1cx6j said:

As for the OP, welcome aboard, just don't be like this guy

For the record, i was just responding to Roland. He brought it up.

hawker84

Reaction score
TRUE, but that doesn't mean the most recent A** thwomping does not taste oh so sweet still...because it does.... and yes i said thwomping....