Kam contract extension - 2:00 Press conference

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • My first thought was that it was awfully expensive, but in retrospect, it's really not that much, and like someone mentioned, we don't know the details yet.

We've got at least a year before we need to start worrying about other contract extensions, and a lot can happen in that year. I see RW, Okung, Unger, Harvin, Lynch, Thomas as our must have players and they are all signed for reasonable contracts which to me would indicate any extensions would also be reasonable.

I think it will work out in the long run.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Hasselbeck wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:I think some very painful decisions are ahead of the Hawks over the next three years. Operating under the recent theory that a team can only afford 6 or so expensive players at a time, between Okung, Thomas, Sherman, Browner, Wright, Tate, and our already expensive Miller, Rice, Bryant, Unger, Harvin, and Lynch, and the couple years away mega deal for Wilson, we are going to lose players we really like.

Right now I'd say Browner and Tate are the least likely guys to come back. Okung and Thomas are locks to be re-signed IMO. Sherman too.

Of course if they come out and draft a Justin Hunter or something (i.e. a big target) .. maybe it's Rice that is let go and Tate is kept on board for what Rice would be making?

Tough decisions to be sure though.

I think Tate is way more likely to be retained than Rice. Rice will be nearing that third deal, that wrong age of 30. I like where you went with Hunter, though I suspect it won't be that particular player, but I do think they want that big body type to replace Rice soon.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Did our salary cap space suddenly balloon like Kirstie Alley at Golden Corral? Where are we getting all this dough and how are we planning to sign the really, really good players before they hit FA?

Kam would have been about 10th on my list of priorities.
    "It was so loud Derrick Coleman heard it."
    Thunderhawk
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:I think some very painful decisions are ahead of the Hawks over the next three years. Operating under the recent theory that a team can only afford 6 or so expensive players at a time, between Okung, Thomas, Sherman, Browner, Wright, Tate, and our already expensive Miller, Rice, Bryant, Unger, Harvin, and Lynch, and the couple years away mega deal for Wilson, we are going to lose players we really like.

Right now I'd say Browner and Tate are the least likely guys to come back. Okung and Thomas are locks to be re-signed IMO. Sherman too.

Of course if they come out and draft a Justin Hunter or something (i.e. a big target) .. maybe it's Rice that is let go and Tate is kept on board for what Rice would be making?

I think Tate is way more likely to be retained than Rice. Rice will be nearing that third deal, that wrong age of 30. I like where you went with Hunter, though I suspect it won't be that particular player, but I do think they want that big body type to replace Rice soon.

Hopefully he's already on the roster in the form of Stephen Williams. He's got the frame they might be looking for. I know that Schneider is pretty excited about him. I'd still expect them to draft someone as well. Possibly Hunter like Hasselbeck says.

I love this extension. It sends a message that the Hawks will take care of their own. Kam is very well respected on this football team and is one of the finest examples of "Compete" and "Earn Everything" and all that jazz. When you consider that this is only 4 million dollars more than what Laron Landry made in Indy, it seems about right. In my mind Kam is the better player.

Have some faith guys. I trust this FO to get it right when deciding who stays and who goes on this football team.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

• kearly wrote:Before I say anything about this, I know and appreciate that Schneider is not a fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants GM. Every expenditure he makes fits into a 3 year financial plan.

That said, we just turned Kam Chancellor from a Richard Sherman type asset to a Zach Miller type asset from a money perspective. Obviously, Kam was going to get paid at least that much so I'm not complaining about an overpay at all, I just think that we might have been better served saving that money for other players we need to keep and take advantage of the fact that strong safety might be the easiest position for Pete Carroll to fill through the draft.

I think it might be worth re-examining how the team views the draft at this stage.

Obviously, the first three years were about collecting talent everywhere. Anyone that could start. But now in 2013, this roster is young but beginning to mature.

You're absolutely right about not being able to pay everyone. So realistically, if we're going to pay these guys -- then the alpha contracts we have are going to have to be relieved. This would mean Rice, Miller, Bryant, Clemons off the top.

I'm not necessarily talking about this year. But as we move to Sherman/Thomas etc next year, one or two of those deals are going to have to come off the books early. To do that, I'd think that Seattle might be viewing those positions as 'positions of need'. Not in the traditional sense of we don't have the spot filled. But in the sense that we *WON'T* have the spot filled.

I've heard it said multiple times, that we have too many picks and not enough roster spots. But I think this signing could be a portent to just the opposite. We need to get the successors to our high value contracts. We could well be drafting for expected 2014 need this week.

And I'd start thinking about what this draft has a lot of. Run stuffing D Linemen, TEs and WRs. It could be we reload at the 1 and 5, as well as take one or maybe two larger #1 WR prospects -- of which there are a few with day 3 grades.

It also makes sense relative to who we've signed. We signed bridge vets to short term deals at positions of need. Most of us have lamented the lack of pass rushing DTs in this draft and it's not inconceivable that Seattle feels the same way. Why force a lesser prospect for today's need, when you can draft a greater prospect for tomorrow's?

Maybe we're not looking at a Joker TE -- since there seems to be a shortage of good prospects for that. Maybe we're looking at a traditional inline guy to compete/succeed Miller.

It does appear, that this draft is ripe with guys that could replace high value contracts for the next year. It also appears that Seattle's plan is to roll off big contracts as others are getting added. In order to do that, Seattle is going to have to draft ahead of expected need.
    Attyla the Hawk
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:
    Hasselbeck wrote:

I don't know. Rice is only 2 years older than Tate so I don't know that age will be that big of a factor. They are both still in their mid-20s, so they both still have a few good prime years left. Just depends who they want to give the money to.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• Looks like it's starting
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

• It was a little weird that they started with Kam holding up his jersey at the beginning.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Confirmed that it's a 4 year extension by Schneider to open the press conference
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Hmmm...John says Kam was his number one priority in FA. GM speak, or do you think that's sincere?
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• I seriously will never understand how anyone can possibly think they understand our cap situation better than this FO. These guys have proven over and over they know what they are doing. They don't just wake up one day and say "hey, let's mortgage our future by signing this guy." They have ran these numbers millions of times and are very aware of what they can afford to do. I don't think this contract is all that outrageous. We have had elite talent playing for peanuts for a while. That had to change sometime. Yes, there may be some casualties but far be it from me or anyone else on this board to think they haven't crunched every last dime. It will be okay, people. I promise.
    acbass
    NET Starter

• Vernon Davis doesn't like it.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Kam seems very appreciative that the Seahawks promised him they would take care of him and that they followed through.

I think this will go a long way to helping players want to play here even more.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• FortWorthSeahawk wrote:Hmmm...John says Kam was his number one priority in FA. GM speak, or do you think that's sincere?

I think it's true. Harvin, Avril, Bennett and Winfield sort of fell in their lap. Listening to this press conference, it's pretty clear that sending a symbolic message to the rest of their young guys was a big deal for them. Kam started as a fifth rounder and then competed and earned himself a nice deal. Huge message for the new acquisitions and rookies coming in.
    Last edited by DavidSeven on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Kam talks about his surgery on both ankles (two bone spurs). Says everything is progressing well there.
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• FortWorthSeahawk wrote:Hmmm...John says Kam was his number one priority in FA. GM speak, or do you think that's sincere?

Well given that most of the ones I'd see as higher priorities are locked up longer than Kam is, like Thomas, Okung, etc. I believe him. Who else has a contract expiring after this season who was a higher priority than Kam? I can't think of anyone
    :les:

kidhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• DavidSeven wrote:
    FortWorthSeahawk wrote:Hmmm...John says Kam was his number one priority in FA. GM speak, or do you think that's sincere?

I think it's true. Harvin, Avril, Bennett and Winfield sort of fell in their lap. Listening to this press conference, it's pretty clear that sending a symbolic message to the rest of their young guys was a big deal for them. Kam started as a fifth rounder and then competed and earned himself a nice deal. Huge message for the new acquisitions and rookies coming in.

That would be great if that's the case (I would tend to believe that as well). However I'm not sure any of those other individuals listed "fell" into the lap of free agency. I'm assessing they were on the radar a bit stronger than that.

However, this is Kam's day, and I for one am happy he'll be around for the foreseeable future!
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• kidhawk wrote:
    FortWorthSeahawk wrote:Hmmm...John says Kam was his number one priority in FA. GM speak, or do you think that's sincere?

Well given that most of the ones I'd see as higher priorities are locked up longer than Kam is, like Thomas, Okung, etc. I believe him. Who else has a contract expiring after this season who was a higher priority than Kam? I can't think of anyone

Exactly. I think JS was being honest. At the beginning of the press conference Kam even said they approached him at the end of last year and said they were going to take care of him. This was something that was very deliberate and part of the plan from Day 1 of the offseason.
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• kidhawk wrote:

I was thinking more of free agency in general. Though Harvin was via trade, so good point...nobody else was locked in for anything close to what Kam was.
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

• It feels like a statement deal as much as anything. We promised if you kept working hard we would reward you, and you did, so we keep our end up. Calling him a core player and a leader and one of the leagues most intimidating players.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• HawkFan72 wrote:Exactly. I think JS was being honest. At the beginning of the press conference Kam even said they approached him at the end of last year and said they were going to take care of him. This was something that was very deliberate and part of the plan from Day 1 of the offseason.

I especially liked hearing that because you know they've probably made similar assurances to Thomas and Sherman. Now ET/Sherm see their guy getting paid and know this FO sticks to its word. Sends a great message to the stars about this organization.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:It feels like a statement deal as much as anything.

It's not just a statement, it's part of the new Hawk philosophy under the Carroll/Schneider regime. They've said from day one "Doesn't matter who you are, doesn't matter where you were drafted............if you come to our team, bust your ass, compete and excel, we WILL take care of you."

Half the battle in trying to win in the NFL is getting your players to buy into the team's philosophy. Right now PC/JS don't have that problem because of signings like Kam. All players want is a fair opportunity to compete, and oh man is that going on here in Seattle........and it's freaking exciting as hell.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran

• Thunderhawk wrote:Did our salary cap space suddenly balloon like Kirstie Alley at Golden Corral? Where are we getting all this dough and how are we planning to sign the really, really good players before they hit FA?

Kam would have been about 10th on my list of priorities.

There are only a few players that we can restructure right now. We can't touch Wilson or Sherman under the CBA. Okung isn't a FA until 2016. Thomas isn't a FA until 2015. I don't think they are entirely sold on Tate and want to see what he does this year.

They are following a timeline.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• 4 years, 28 million.
    So essentially he's contracted for the next 5 years for under 30 million.
    Compare with Dashon Goldson contracted for the next 5 years for 42 million
    themunn
    NET Veteran

• Scottemojo wrote:Kam did a great job last year adjusting to the new rules, bogus flags in the SF game aside.

I think some very painful decisions are ahead of the Hawks over the next three years. Operating under the recent theory that a team can only afford 6 or so expensive players at a time, between Okung, Thomas, Sherman, Browner, Wright, Tate, and our already expensive Miller, Rice, Bryant, Unger, Harvin, and Lynch, and the couple years away mega deal for Wilson, we are going to lose players we really like.

I do think Chancellor seemed to get back to his old ways near the very end of the season, if that's what you mean. On the whole, I thought his 2012 season was disappointing, and was obviously impacted by his hesitancy to make big hits. He was a very different player in 2011 when he was uncorking on everybody.

Hasselbeck wrote:Right now I'd say Browner and Tate are the least likely guys to come back. Okung and Thomas are locks to be re-signed IMO. Sherman too.

If Browner is even decent next year, he'll be back. He's an RFA.

I wonder about Tate. If he's a #3 WR next year and is splitting reps with Baldwin, it's pretty unlikely he'll finish with good counting stats. His reputation outside Seattle is way below his actual contribution. I could see him languishing in FA and becoming a bargain pickup. If we can get Tate back for say a 3/10 type deal, I'd be shocked if Seattle let him walk.

I think Rice, Miller, and especially Red Bryant are in the crosshairs the most.
    Last edited by kearly on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• One has to think that Harbaugh's whining to Goodell, about the physical play of our secondary, (thankfully) fell on deaf ears. Kam is our enforcer and this ($$$) re-signing suggests he will not be asked to
    deviate from his current technique.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• He still played pretty well considering the bone spurs.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• themunn wrote:4 years, 28 million.

I wonder what it looks like for the incentives. All the "likely to earn" and "not likely to earn" crap.

Regardless, that's a beautiful pay day for a very hard working man. Great story. Congrats Bam Bam.
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• kearly wrote: I wonder about Tate. If he's a #3 WR next year and is splitting reps with Baldwin, it's pretty unlikely he'll finish with good counting stats. His reputation outside Seattle is way below his actual contribution. I could see him languishing in FA and becoming a bargain pickup. If we can get Tate back for say a 3/10 type deal, I'd be shocked if Seattle let him walk.

I don't know about that. Tate's way more of an outside guy. I can't see him splitting reps with Baldwin, who's clearly an inside guy. I can see Baldwin's reps getting eaten up pretty badly by Harvin, but not Tate's. I honestly think Tater's pretty safe. He progressed by leaps and bounds last year. but yeah, I don't see anyone throwing mad cash at him in FA either, so Tate's not going anywhere...
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

• kearly wrote:
    Largent80 wrote:He still played pretty well considering the bone spurs.

Funny that you mention that. The news about his bone spur surgery is just 17 minutes old.

http://www.kffl.com/gnews.php?id=849823 ... -surgeries

He's talked about it a bit on twitter. He got the surgery back in Feb I believe. Said many times that it was the hardest part of the season, harder than facing any player or team.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• CANHawk wrote:
    kearly wrote: I wonder about Tate. If he's a #3 WR next year and is splitting reps with Baldwin, it's pretty unlikely he'll finish with good counting stats. His reputation outside Seattle is way below his actual contribution. I could see him languishing in FA and becoming a bargain pickup. If we can get Tate back for say a 3/10 type deal, I'd be shocked if Seattle let him walk.

I don't know about that. Tate's way more of an outside guy. I can't see him splitting reps with Baldwin, who's clearly an inside guy. I can see Baldwin's reps getting eaten up pretty badly by Harvin, but not Tate's. I honestly think Tater's pretty safe. He progressed by leaps and bounds last year.

But Harvin can split out wide, too. So, you could definitely see three receiver sets with Rice, Harvin and Baldwin with Tate on the bench. I think it'll be a fluid thing throughout the season, and I anticipate all four will get decent number of reps.

Don't really see the point of speculating too much who's gone after 2013. Obviously, there are more obvious choices than others right now, but there's a full season of football to play for guys to make a leap and an entire draft class coming in. Pecking order will be dramatically different by this time next year.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

• Edit: what DavidSeven said.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• I think some people may be underestimating Kam's importance to our team. Clearly JS and the coaches have a better idea of that than we do. I don't agree with those that say he would be easily replaced. How many 6-3, 230-lb Pro Bowl safeties are out there? He's not the best at what he does, he's the ONLY one who does what he does. Also, from what I've seen (and I've heard coaches make comments about this), Kam is THE leader of our secondary. I also love what he does to our nickel secondary - we can give up a linebacker without actually giving up a linebacker - this is a defense we run more than 60% of the time. I'm salivating thinking about our nickel with our new pass rushers and Antoine Winfield. Kam is also the hardest-hitting DB in the entire league, bar none, and without a doubt that is in the head of every receiver that steps on the field against us. The best thing about this contract is that Kam doesn't have to sweat the fines he gets for hitting people too hard any more.
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran

• Also, check out this article for reasons why Kam is worth more than you might think:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/19103779/got-a-big-nickel-youll-need-one-to-combat-hybrid-offenses-this-fall

Got a (Big) Nickel? You'll need one to combat hybrid offenses this fall

I asked a number of defensive coaches about Big Nickel, when an extra safety is brought in to the game for a front seven player. The first thing I always hear is, "You gotta have the right kind of hybrid safety to do it right." The Big Nickel safety has to be able to play as a linebacker when the offense condenses the set, and of course, he has to match up on a flexed tight end when they spread out the formation.
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran

• Let me say the Kam signing proves I'm a know-nothing, DUMMY. I thought for sure he WOULDN'T be signed. That he was the replacable one of the LOB. And, well, once again, I've proven to be clueless.

XOXOXO

RD
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• :)
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• It's alright, Ryan. We're all wrong on occasion, including me.

/huggle

(I think Throwdown might be a bit too gleeful there, though.)
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• themunn wrote:4 years, 28 million.

Not a bad contract if you ask me.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran

• pehawk wrote:Let me say the Kam signing proves I'm a know-nothing, DUMMY. I thought for sure he WOULDN'T be signed. That he was the replacable one of the LOB. And, well, once again, I've proven to be clueless.

XOXOXO

RD

Count me in on this line of thought. I know nothing.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Let me say the Kam signing proves I'm a know-nothing, DUMMY. I thought for sure he WOULDN'T be signed. That he was the replacable one of the LOB. And, well, once again, I've proven to be clueless.

XOXOXO

RD

Count me in on this line of thought. I know nothing.

I'm telling ya, we should do a podcast; "Loon and Curmudgeon Say Wrong Isht about the Hawks".
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• Kam is the hardest hitter Seattle has in the legion. It makes sense to secure the identity Pete and John have worked so hard to build for this team.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

• pehawk wrote:
    I'm telling ya, we should do a podcast; "Loon and Curmudgeon Say Wrong Isht about the Hawks".

No kidding. I wrote that there was no way the Seahawks sign Winfield, that people were falling for a pipe dream if they thought Harvin was coming here.

I cannot wait to spew even more 100% wrong opinions. Its what I do.

So you can pretty much pencil in Rice and Miller for the team next year, as I call for their demise. Yeah, and Browner is out of here. Thurmond is going to start. Where do I sign up for the podcast?
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    R.I.P Les "PithyRadish" Norton 9/13/2014
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• It is true that financial constraints will keep us from paying everybody we like as much as they want. That would still be the case without this extension; it is the fundamental purpose of the salary cap.

However, remember that we still have two full drafts before the 2014 season begins and we will be adding a lot of new rookies. The draft is the key to sustained success and if we draft well there will be a lot of new (cheap) players that we really like to replace those who we will not be able to afford.

It is easy to be less excited about our current draft because we do not have many short terms needs and we do not have a first round pick. Nevertheless, this draft class will be one of the key factors down the road that influence whether our FO built a team that could compete in a short window or whether they built a team that could compete every year.
    Last edited by AgentDib on Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

• Lots of good stuff here. A few comments:

- I think Goldson was pretty clearly overpaid. He can be a liability in coverage. Actually, Eric Weddle should have held out as soon as Goldson put ink to paper. That is how much I hate that contract. Of course, Tampa Bay had a really bad secondary last year, and Dominik had lots of cap space, so...

- I think Clemons, Bryant, and Rice are pretty clearly gone after next year (maybe after this year for the first two), and Miller is probably gone as well. The guys who are getting paid are Wilson, Okung, Thomas, and Sherman. Add to that the 6M/yr+ contract of Harvin, and I think the cap is probably in good shape going forward. Well, from what I can tell. We don't have too many contracts valuing over 6-7M a year (and won't) past the next two years unless I forgot one or two contracts/potential contracts, as I well may have.

- How good are Kam's coverage skills? I'm not really sure what the consensus is. I know that he was terrible in our playoff games, but what do we think of him in general?
    "If given the opportunity without fear of incarceration, I would honestly beat the living **** out of Jerry Rice."

--Internet tough guy HawkWow being a MAN on the internet
    Smelly McUgly
    NET Veteran

Location: God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwest

• 2015 the tv deal kicks in and the cap goes way up.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• AgentDib wrote:Remember that we still have two full drafts before the 2014 season begins. It is true that financial constraints will keep us from paying everybody we like as much as they want, but we will be adding a lot of new players before then. The draft is the key to sustained success and if we draft well there will be a lot of new (cheap) players that we really like to replace those who we will not be able to afford.

It is easy to be less excited about our current draft because we do not have many short terms needs and we do not have a first round pick. Nevertheless, this draft class will be one of the key factors down the road that influence whether our FO built a team that could compete in a short window or whether they built a team that could compete every year.

Every time Agent posts he always seems to hit the nail right on the head. I wish you would post more. Over the next few years it is very likely we will see many fan favorites move on to other teams for more money. Many fans complain that the northwest doesnt get alot of media attention but the flip side success is that other franchises will try to vulture and overpay players that do well here (either because of their talent or because the surrounding talent makes them look better then they are).

Edit: Also im not too worried about the cap, as over the next 3 years i see us droping Miller, Rice, Lynch, and maybe even bryant contract. im excited to see what new talent JC will bring onto the team over the next decade
    AnchoviesofTerror
    NET Starter

• I found it interesting that Schneider mentioned Earl when talking about extensions and not Sherm when asked about the two of them. I'm more than likely reading waaaay too much into that and Schneider playing close to vest. Interesting none the less.
    CALIHAWK1
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

• RolandDeschain wrote:It's alright, Ryan. We're all wrong on occasion, including me.

/huggle

(I think Throwdown might be a bit too gleeful there, though.)

Ahhh geeze Roland...for a second there I thought you said Huggy.
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

PreviousNext

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information