Longtime Seahawks fan/ New member looking for a bit of help!

stack

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I have been following religiously this board for over 13 years back when it was called seahawks99.com, but never posted or introduced myself until today.
I am originally from France, and fell in love with the Seahawks in 98 when I watched my first NFL game back when Warren Moon was throwing the deep ball to Joey Galloway. I have been following the team ever since and I haven't missed a game for the last five years thanks to NFL game pass and my relocation to Ireland in 2005 where games are televised.
I have had the "chance" to see the Seahawks play in two preseason games in San Diego in 2004 and 2005, but the closest I have been to attending a regular season game was in 2011 at Wembley Stadium in London, where I proudly wore my autographed game-won Michael Boulware jersey - I was inflated with the man during his rookie season and the Superbowl run, and collect Seahawks game-used jerseys- at the Bears-Buccaneers game (I believe I met a fellow board member sporting a Seahawks hat there...).
Anyways, I have always dreamed of attending a Seahawks regular season game and I am finally going to get close enough this year as I am turning 30 and I am moving to Toronto with my girlfriend for the next two years! For financial reasons, a trip to CLink will be out of question this season, but I would love to go and root for the 'Hawks when they play the NY Giants on the 15th of December.
I am trying to organise a trip with my girlfriend (who herself turned into a Seahawks fan and partuclarly, wait for it, a Russell Wilson's fan!) for my 30th birthday that week-end, and therefore would like to get your input as to how we should proceed in order to get tickets for the game. I know about stubhub, but the tickets price there are quite prohibitive, and would like to pay face value for them. I have contacted to no avail the NY Giants box office on thursday when the season schedule got released, and I believe the Seahawks box office would not sell tickets for away games. Could anyone here give us advice as to when and where we could get tickets for the game?

Your input would be greatly appraciated!

Thanks a million,

Thomas

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
Hey
I asked the same question since I live in Quebec, Canada: but me I will attend the 49ers vs Seahawks game in Seattle during Week #2.
For now, it is true, the prices are quit high on stubhub.com. I plan to buy on this website but later on when the prices are going to drop a little bit.

And you are right, the Seahawks don't sell ticket for road games.
If I was you, I would wait until July (I think the Hawks will sell their tickets for single game during that month) and see if the prices on stubhub will drop a little bit. That is what I'm going to do.

Go Hawks

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
There's pretty much no such thing as good seats at face value. Not unless you know someone that is willing to sell them to you at that. (Well, there is, but only when the team sucks.) I'd save up and just buy 100-level seats between the 20s, they will cost you around $350/piece, but for your first trip it's totally worth it if there's any way you can swing it.

Also, buy from a legit source. Stubhub is one of a number of them, but people have gotten ripped off going with eBay or other places that don't guarantee authenticity. I've gone with Craigslist before, but I've also gotten a picture from a board member of the legit tickets for that season so I can take a look on my tablet while I'm meeting the seller to ensure they are legitimate.

washmont

Reaction score
As a season ticket holder who sells seats, I'll share how I sell and what most season ticket holders do that are not brokers. TicketMaster is the official NFL resale site, and as such it is much easier for regular season ticket holders to list their tickets there, because as the 2 systems are directly connected with their NFL account. Unfortunately, as least with the Seahawks, we are unable to list our tickets there until the single game seats are sold by the team, normally around the 1st week of August. So I normally list my tickets on Stubhub until then, once I can list them on Ticketmaster I remove them from Stubhub as Ticketmaster is much easier to use. I mention this as some ticket holders who are selling their tickets at more reasonable prices will probably list them there later in the season, and they are Guaranteed.

Largent80

Reaction score
:2:

You more than likely will need to get them from the Giants ticket office when they put single game tickets up for sale.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Giants have a huge waiting list though it might be better with the new stadium. It can be a difficult ticket.

I agree with many of the other posters. Don't buy now. Prices are super inflated as inventory is thin. Most sellers won't even bother listing until August, before the first preseason game.

If you can get tickets through the Giants Ticketmaster when they go on sale, that's your least expensive route, but it won't be easy.

kaledoniain

Reaction score
I am a season ticket holder in British Columbia and I will sell about half of the games this season. I only use craigslist or the NFL ticket exchange, which is linked from Seahawks official site. I cannot list them until August I think, so like washmont said, prices should come down in August when many season ticket holders start selling on NFL ticket exchange.

Darrenv17

Reaction score
you can try ebay.......I did a few years back when j. rice ( I just cant )......but anyway bought 2 tickets face value in endzone 16 rows up. for $120.00 each against the jets.

HAWKS2theBONE

Reaction score
I'm also brand new to the board, but a long time Hawks fan. I'm from Calgary and usually try and get down to at least 1 or 2 games a year. I'm also going to the home opener for my stag, so I'm just starting to get the ball rolling now on tickets. I've contacted previous sellers that I've had great luck with in the past, but not sure about the asking prices. I know this is the home opener, SNF, and the Niners. I attended the Pats game last season and paid $150 for tickets in 315 a few rows up. The same tickets for the home opener he's asking $250ea. Is this fairly reasonable or as per some of the earlier posts should I wait for things to cool down a bit? Any advice would be greatly appreicated!

TheHawkster

Reaction score
Be ready for when single game go on sale for the giants.

I'm doing this for the Indianapolis game.
Its worth a shot and you might get seats at face value where you want them.

Single game tickets for most NFL teams go on sale in late July / early August.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
stack":1ztm10ku said:
Hey everyone!

I have been following religiously this board for over 13 years back when it was called seahawks99.com, but never posted or introduced myself until today.
I am originally from France, and fell in love with the Seahawks in 98 when I watched my first NFL game back when Warren Moon was throwing the deep ball to Joey Galloway. I have been following the team ever since and I haven't missed a game for the last five years thanks to NFL game pass and my relocation to Ireland in 2005 where games are televised.
I have had the "chance" to see the Seahawks play in two preseason games in San Diego in 2004 and 2005, but the closest I have been to attending a regular season game was in 2011 at Wembley Stadium in London, where I proudly wore my autographed game-won Michael Boulware jersey - I was inflated with the man during his rookie season and the Superbowl run, and collect Seahawks game-used jerseys- at the Bears-Buccaneers game (I believe I met a fellow board member sporting a Seahawks hat there...).
Anyways, I have always dreamed of attending a Seahawks regular season game and I am finally going to get close enough this year as I am turning 30 and I am moving to Toronto with my girlfriend for the next two years! For financial reasons, a trip to CLink will be out of question this season, but I would love to go and root for the 'Hawks when they play the NY Giants on the 15th of December.
I am trying to organise a trip with my girlfriend (who herself turned into a Seahawks fan and partuclarly, wait for it, a Russell Wilson's fan!) for my 30th birthday that week-end, and therefore would like to get your input as to how we should proceed in order to get tickets for the game. I know about stubhub, but the tickets price there are quite prohibitive, and would like to pay face value for them. I have contacted to no avail the NY Giants box office on thursday when the season schedule got released, and I believe the Seahawks box office would not sell tickets for away games. Could anyone here give us advice as to when and where we could get tickets for the game?

Your input would be greatly appraciated!

Thanks a million,

Thomas

I am attempting to add a pair of tickets for myself (if i can find one better than my own) and then scope it out for a game or two to find out if I like those seats in reality vs my current ones. My plan then is to keep the one I like, and sell off the ones I don't plan to use myself. If it all works out. I would be glad to sell you tickets at cost. I'm not buying the extra pair to bank off of, and in fact my goal is to sell them at cost, and just say if you're buying these tickets you need to prove to me you're a hawk fan and not some goober visiting from out of town wearing the opposing teams color in Clink ;).

OP
OP
stack

stack

Reaction score
Hey gspin2k1!

It sounds like a very generous offer man, and I would have no problem proving my Seahawks affiliation, but unfortunately a trip to Seattle won't realistically happen this year for financial resons...That is why I was looking at the Giants-'Hawks game in NYC, since flying there from Toronto is convenient and way more affordable!! I'll definitly make it to the CLink in the near future, just not quite yet!

Thomas

gspin2k1

Reaction score
stack":3tyuogre said:
Hey gspin2k1!

It sounds like a very generous offer man, and I would have no problem proving my Seahawks affiliation, but unfortunately a trip to Seattle won't realistically happen this year for financial resons...That is why I was looking at the Giants-'Hawks game in NYC, since flying there from Toronto is convenient and way more affordable!! I'll definitly make it to the CLink in the near future, just not quite yet!

Thomas

No worries. Good luck. You'll probably have an easier time finding tickets for the game in NYC then if it was over here. But yeah eBay and StubHub are probably going to be your best bets unless you know anyone who personally has season tix over there. Honestly I doubt I'm going to find better season tickets for myself this year :(, but keeping my fingers crossed because my tickets this year aren't even that good to begin with lol.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
Safe ticket re-seller programs are StubHub, Razor Gator and the NFL re-seller system as they all have control of credit card info to protect all parties involved.

I have seen people ripped off from Craigslist, buying from street vendors and E-bay.

If you don't know this, tickets can be printed on any basic printer and be re-printed many times or even cancelled and you will never know until you get the bad news at the ticket taker.

Buyer beware always!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

gspin2k1

Reaction score
12HawkFan":3nxdtf4q said:
Safe ticket re-seller programs are StubHub, Razor Gator and the NFL re-seller system as they all have control of credit card info to protect all parties involved.

I have seen people ripped off from Craigslist, buying from street vendors and E-bay.

If you don't know this, tickets can be printed on any basic printer and be re-printed many times or even cancelled and you will never know until you get the bad news at the ticket taker.

Buyer beware always!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!

If there are tickets from eBay being sold by someone with thousands of positive feedback (or at least hundreds) and have history beyond I say at least 6 months. It's pretty safe to assume it's a legit ticket broker.

Hendo66

Reaction score
I'm coming up for the Jax game and will need 2 tix, if anyone will have those throw me a line please.

OP
OP
stack

stack

Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your input and taking the time of getting back to me, it s much appreciated!!

GO HAWKS!