Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:14 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:45 pm
Posts: 92
Ian Rapoport
‏@RapSheet
.@wyche89 reports #Seahawks could face fines by @NFL for multiple players being suspended in a season for violating PED policy after Irvin


https://twitter.com/RapSheet/statuses/3 ... 3583804420


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:24 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:37 pm
Posts: 577
Don't care as long as they don't take draft picks. PA can afford a fine or two.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:25 pm 
* NET Hottie *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 pm
Posts: 2118
So Irvin counts as multiple now? :roll:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:25 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12380
Location: Anchorage, AK
An article about that is also on the front page of NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204830/article/seahawks-could-be-fined-by-nfl-for-players-ped-violations

Quote:
The team could fall under the league's remittance policy since multiple players recently have been suspended for violating banned substance rules.

Seattle has had six players suspended for PED violations since 2010......

Per rule, a team would be fined a portion of the salaries of the players that have been suspended based on an agreed-upon formula


Also on NFL.com, Schneider is "disappointed" and Carroll says they need to make changes in the team policy....not sure exactly what that means, it's not like their policy is "it's ok if you don't get caught" at least I hope not.

That article is here:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204689/article/seahawks-gm-bruce-irvins-suspension-disappointing

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:59 am
Posts: 2878
I read a Wiki article yesterday that the Redskins have had the most since 2011.

If true, why are they being mentioned for these fines?

_________________
EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

Moved to Seattle in 1980. Hawks fan for 34 years and counting.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:30 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:38 pm
Posts: 21077
Location: NFL WORLD CHAMPIONS 2013-2014
I have confidence in P & J to get the message across.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:33 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
Posts: 5486
Location: Kansas City, MO
kidhawk wrote:
An article about that is also on the front page of NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204830/article/seahawks-could-be-fined-by-nfl-for-players-ped-violations

Quote:
The team could fall under the league's remittance policy since multiple players recently have been suspended for violating banned substance rules.

Seattle has had six players suspended for PED violations since 2010......

Per rule, a team would be fined a portion of the salaries of the players that have been suspended based on an agreed-upon formula


Also on NFL.com, Schneider is "disappointed" and Carroll says they need to make changes in the team policy....not sure exactly what that means, it's not like their policy is "it's ok if you don't get caught" at least I hope not.

That article is here:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204689/article/seahawks-gm-bruce-irvins-suspension-disappointing

Sounds like their policy is quite the opposite of "it's ok just don't get caught". The team is young and young men do boneheaded things it's like death and taxes. 20ish years old guys WILL do boneheaded things. They will get this fixed.

_________________
43-8...it's all about that action boss....
next man up.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:04 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12380
Location: Anchorage, AK
KCHawkGirl wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
An article about that is also on the front page of NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204830/article/seahawks-could-be-fined-by-nfl-for-players-ped-violations

Quote:
The team could fall under the league's remittance policy since multiple players recently have been suspended for violating banned substance rules.

Seattle has had six players suspended for PED violations since 2010......

Per rule, a team would be fined a portion of the salaries of the players that have been suspended based on an agreed-upon formula


Also on NFL.com, Schneider is "disappointed" and Carroll says they need to make changes in the team policy....not sure exactly what that means, it's not like their policy is "it's ok if you don't get caught" at least I hope not.

That article is here:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204689/article/seahawks-gm-bruce-irvins-suspension-disappointing

Sounds like their policy is quite the opposite of "it's ok just don't get caught". The team is young and young men do boneheaded things it's like death and taxes. 20ish years old guys WILL do boneheaded things. They will get this fixed.



That was kind of my point. How exactly can you change the policy...the policy is (I assume) follow NFL rules and don't take PED.....what's there to change? Emphasis.....maybe now it'll say PLEASE don't break NFL rules regarding PED? I just don't get what any "policy" can do to change behavior. It's already banned, the policy is to follow the NFL guidelines. They can't add any additional suspensions to players because of the CBA, so I don't know what he meant by that. I would like to know what his train of thought was with that though.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:13 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10049
There will not be any fines. Much ado about zilch. Ian is just as bored as us.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:14 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:53 pm
Posts: 614
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
This says mutliple suspensions in a season. Doesn't Irvin's count for 2013? Should be the first Seahawk suspension of 2013. I don't see how it violates the remittance rule.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 5:30 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:30 pm
Posts: 113
The majority of the league does this and typically the league looks the other way,except when they want to make an example of someone or some team. The enforcement system is broken. It's no different than the sanctions brought against USC for providing monetary benefits to players. Carroll is not the problem, it's the authorities that seek primarily to punish the successful teams


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:13 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Posts: 9850
I wouldn't put anything past Rog Goodell!

_________________
42-13, 29-3, and 23-17 and a Lombardi trophy from THIS century, deal with it niner trolls

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
Posts: 4373
Location: Southern CA
kidhawk wrote:
KCHawkGirl wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
An article about that is also on the front page of NFL.com

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204830/article/seahawks-could-be-fined-by-nfl-for-players-ped-violations

[quote]The team could fall under the league's remittance policy since multiple players recently have been suspended for violating banned substance rules.

Seattle has had six players suspended for PED violations since 2010......

Per rule, a team would be fined a portion of the salaries of the players that have been suspended based on an agreed-upon formula


Also on NFL.com, Schneider is "disappointed" and Carroll says they need to make changes in the team policy....not sure exactly what that means, it's not like their policy is "it's ok if you don't get caught" at least I hope not.

That article is here:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000204689/article/seahawks-gm-bruce-irvins-suspension-disappointing

Sounds like their policy is quite the opposite of "it's ok just don't get caught". The team is young and young men do boneheaded things it's like death and taxes. 20ish years old guys WILL do boneheaded things. They will get this fixed.



That was kind of my point. How exactly can you change the policy...the policy is (I assume) follow NFL rules and don't take PED.....what's there to change? Emphasis.....maybe now it'll say PLEASE don't break NFL rules regarding PED? I just don't get what any "policy" can do to change behavior. It's already banned, the policy is to follow the NFL guidelines. They can't add any additional suspensions to players because of the CBA, so I don't know what he meant by that. I would like to know what his train of thought was with that though.[/quote]
They can bench guys for violating team rules. There may be some other actions they can take as well. Not sure what the CBA does or doesn't allow. Can the team do (additional) testing beyond what the NFL requires? If so, that's another option. And they can increase education, though that won't do much unless guys decide to actually heed what is learned.

_________________
Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:32 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:13 pm
Posts: 3302
Location: Seattle
Erebus wrote:
This says mutliple suspensions in a season. Doesn't Irvin's count for 2013? Should be the first Seahawk suspension of 2013. I don't see how it violates the remittance rule.


My sentiments exactly. Irvin did not test positive during the 2012 season, and while Browner served his suspension last season Sherman was exonerated. It's just the media feeding frenzy trying to shake things up and cause whatever distractions they can. Personally I hope it just feeds the fire and puts an extra chip on this teams collective shoulders.

_________________
Image

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 2:07 am 
NET Pro Bowler
User avatar
Online

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
Posts: 10199
Location: Vancouver, WA
Sports Hernia wrote:
I wouldn't put anything past Rog Goodell!

Nor would I. He's a POS.

_________________
From the white sands
To the canyon lands
To the redwood stands
To the barren lands

Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 6:04 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:16 pm
Posts: 3518
Location: Huntsville, Al
Bakergirl wrote:
Erebus wrote:
This says mutliple suspensions in a season. Doesn't Irvin's count for 2013? Should be the first Seahawk suspension of 2013. I don't see how it violates the remittance rule.


My sentiments exactly. Irvin did not test positive during the 2012 season, and while Browner served his suspension last season Sherman was exonerated. It's just the media feeding frenzy trying to shake things up and cause whatever distractions they can. Personally I hope it just feeds the fire and puts an extra chip on this teams collective shoulders.


Do we know that as fact yet? He could have tested positive during the post-season for all we know. Unless I missed some news.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:35 am 
* Dirty Harry *
* Dirty Harry *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 am
Posts: 5428
Location: Magnolia, Texas
taz291819 wrote:

Do we know that as fact yet? He could have tested positive during the post-season for all we know. Unless I missed some news.


Exactly.

Can we definitively say we have 100% of the facts regarding when, what, (et. al.)? Until then it is probably really good advice to take a chill pill and avoid any assumptions. Media reports are spotty, at best, and full of speculation.

I'm tabling this issue in my mind.

_________________
"God bless America, and God bless the Seattle Seahawks" - Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:37 am 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:40 am
Posts: 373
Location: Tacoma, WA
I don't care about policies and who did what right now

This is a seroius problem and this needs to be cleaned up

There is no honor winning like this, absolutely none


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 7:51 am 
*NET #1 Sherman Fan*
Offline

Joined: Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:14 pm
Posts: 638
I hope they do. We need to put an and to this garbage.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12380
Location: Anchorage, AK
sc85sis wrote:
They can bench guys for violating team rules. There may be some other actions they can take as well. Not sure what the CBA does or doesn't allow. Can the team do (additional) testing beyond what the NFL requires? If so, that's another option. And they can increase education, though that won't do much unless guys decide to actually heed what is learned.


The CBA has guidelines for punishments allowed under it for specific offenses. Drug testing and failed test punishments are all covered under the agreement. Teams cannot further punish a player beyond whatever the league deems appropriate under the CBA guidelines. As far as benching goes, a player could be benched for basically no reason so that could be possible, but I believe if they were inactive and it affected their check, they'd likely appeal it and the team would probably get in trouble for that. With the CBA, teams have to walk a fine line between what they can and cannot do to enforce, since it's mostly left to a league level. This is why I think it will be interesting to see what, if anything, the team can put into place regarding these suspensions.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:40 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7708
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
Shaz wrote:
There is no honor winning like this, absolutely none


I heard somewhere that if you don't win the SB with enough honor, they really smudge up the Lombardi trophy before they give it to you. Like, Terry Bradshaw eats a bunch of fried chicken and then wipes his face all over it before the team is anointed champions.

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:44 am 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 248
kidhawk wrote:
sc85sis wrote:
They can bench guys for violating team rules. There may be some other actions they can take as well. Not sure what the CBA does or doesn't allow. Can the team do (additional) testing beyond what the NFL requires? If so, that's another option. And they can increase education, though that won't do much unless guys decide to actually heed what is learned.


The CBA has guidelines for punishments allowed under it for specific offenses. Drug testing and failed test punishments are all covered under the agreement. Teams cannot further punish a player beyond whatever the league deems appropriate under the CBA guidelines. As far as benching goes, a player could be benched for basically no reason so that could be possible, but I believe if they were inactive and it affected their check, they'd likely appeal it and the team would probably get in trouble for that. With the CBA, teams have to walk a fine line between what they can and cannot do to enforce, since it's mostly left to a league level. This is why I think it will be interesting to see what, if anything, the team can put into place regarding these suspensions.

Simple solution. Front offices that are concerned about PED's and rules enforcement on PED's simply have to write it in the players contract. For Example: A violation of the NFL's PED rules is punishable by death (obvious exaggeration here but you get my point) and that's allowed under the CBA. I'm assuming since (I think) about half of the 'Hawk players that have had PED violations haven't really suffered any terminations and are still on the team - makes me think the Front office who's writing the players contracts fell asleep at the wheel when writing them. Or, what could be a better reason, is that they were not concerned about it in the first place and hence didn't attach a punishment clause to a PED violation in the player contract.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 9:53 am 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:00 pm
Posts: 12380
Location: Anchorage, AK
Giedi wrote:
kidhawk wrote:
sc85sis wrote:
They can bench guys for violating team rules. There may be some other actions they can take as well. Not sure what the CBA does or doesn't allow. Can the team do (additional) testing beyond what the NFL requires? If so, that's another option. And they can increase education, though that won't do much unless guys decide to actually heed what is learned.


The CBA has guidelines for punishments allowed under it for specific offenses. Drug testing and failed test punishments are all covered under the agreement. Teams cannot further punish a player beyond whatever the league deems appropriate under the CBA guidelines. As far as benching goes, a player could be benched for basically no reason so that could be possible, but I believe if they were inactive and it affected their check, they'd likely appeal it and the team would probably get in trouble for that. With the CBA, teams have to walk a fine line between what they can and cannot do to enforce, since it's mostly left to a league level. This is why I think it will be interesting to see what, if anything, the team can put into place regarding these suspensions.

Simple solution. Front offices that are concerned about PED's and rules enforcement on PED's simply have to write it in the players contract. For Example: A violation of the NFL's PED rules is punishable by death (obvious exaggeration here but you get my point) and that's allowed under the CBA. I'm assuming since (I think) about half of the 'Hawk players that have had PED violations haven't really suffered any terminations and are still on the team - makes me think the Front office who's writing the players contracts fell asleep at the wheel when writing them. Or, what could be a better reason, is that they were not concerned about it in the first place and hence didn't attach a punishment clause to a PED violation in the player contract.


Actually as written, the NFL would reject that contract (even with a less harsh punishment). It's still punishment for a future offense that is already covered in the CBA. You can always cut a player; that is not out of the team's realm of possibility, but they cannot enforce extra punishment above the agreed upon amount. Now, if a player has previous issues, then they can put financial clauses in the contract, but most of these players wouldn't have fit under that since most were/are first time offenders of the policy.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 12:10 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:03 am
Posts: 248
kidhawk wrote:
Giedi wrote:
kidhawk wrote:

The CBA has guidelines for punishments allowed under it for specific offenses. Drug testing and failed test punishments are all covered under the agreement. Teams cannot further punish a player beyond whatever the league deems appropriate under the CBA guidelines. As far as benching goes, a player could be benched for basically no reason so that could be possible, but I believe if they were inactive and it affected their check, they'd likely appeal it and the team would probably get in trouble for that. With the CBA, teams have to walk a fine line between what they can and cannot do to enforce, since it's mostly left to a league level. This is why I think it will be interesting to see what, if anything, the team can put into place regarding these suspensions.

Simple solution. Front offices that are concerned about PED's and rules enforcement on PED's simply have to write it in the players contract. For Example: A violation of the NFL's PED rules is punishable by death (obvious exaggeration here but you get my point) and that's allowed under the CBA. I'm assuming since (I think) about half of the 'Hawk players that have had PED violations haven't really suffered any terminations and are still on the team - makes me think the Front office who's writing the players contracts fell asleep at the wheel when writing them. Or, what could be a better reason, is that they were not concerned about it in the first place and hence didn't attach a punishment clause to a PED violation in the player contract.


Actually as written, the NFL would reject that contract (even with a less harsh punishment). It's still punishment for a future offense that is already covered in the CBA. You can always cut a player; that is not out of the team's realm of possibility, but they cannot enforce extra punishment above the agreed upon amount. Now, if a player has previous issues, then they can put financial clauses in the contract, but most of these players wouldn't have fit under that since most were/are first time offenders of the policy.


I don't see how the CBA limits punishment when the words clearly state that termination of the players contract *is* an allowable punishment if it's written in the contract, **and** conduct detrimental to the team is punishable by fines and deduction of salary - up to 4 weeks.

Quote:
(xv) Conduct detrimental to Club—maximum fine of an amount equal to one week’s salary and/or suspension without pay for a period not to exceed four (4) weeks. This maximum applies without limitation to any deactivation of a player in response to player conduct

[...]
Section 6. NFL Drug and Steroid Policies: No Club may impose any discipline against a player, including but not limited to terminating the player’s Player Contract, as a result of that Player’s violation of the Policy on Anabolic Steroids and Related Sub-stances or the NFL Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse, or for failing any drug test, provided, however, that the fact that a player has violated the Policy on Anabolic Steroids and Related Substances or the NFL Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse, or has failed a drug test will not preclude the termination of his Player Contract if such termination is otherwise expressly permissible under this Agreement or the player’s Player Contract.


http://nfllabor.files.wordpress.com/201 ... 1-2020.pdf


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:51 pm 
* NET Curmudgeon *
* NET Curmudgeon *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
Posts: 7223
Location: Eastern Washington
HoustonHawk82 wrote:
taz291819 wrote:

Do we know that as fact yet? He could have tested positive during the post-season for all we know. Unless I missed some news.

Exactly.

Can we definitively say we have 100% of the facts regarding when, what, (et. al.)? Until then it is probably really good advice to take a chill pill and avoid any assumptions. Media reports are spotty, at best, and full of speculation.

I'm tabling this issue in my mind.

A wise decision IMO. Back when I actually cared about the news, I made it a point to ignore everything until about a week or so after something happened -- because it seemed like nobody really knew anything for sure until that much time had gone by.

_________________
49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 4:44 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:41 pm
Posts: 266
volsunghawk wrote:
Shaz wrote:
There is no honor winning like this, absolutely none


I heard somewhere that if you don't win the SB with enough honor, they really smudge up the Lombardi trophy before they give it to you. Like, Terry Bradshaw eats a bunch of fried chicken and then wipes his face all over it before the team is anointed champions.

Well played, sir.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Seattle could face fines by the NFL for multiple PEDs
 Post Posted: Tue May 21, 2013 5:08 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:21 pm
Posts: 1343
Image

"So then then, I tell the guy, fine me? i'm paul @#$@#$ing allen"

_________________
We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
Greatest defense in NFL history.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]



 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.