Single game tickets.

A World Peace

Reaction score
Some already on sale on stubhub...but you should wait a couple months, prices a bit high right now

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
A World Peace":2y404bf3 said:
Some already on sale on stubhub...but you should wait a couple months, prices a bit high right now
The actual tickets can't be on sale yet, as no tickets have been released, season ticket holders or otherwise.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":391boa1i said:
A World Peace":391boa1i said:
The actual tickets can't be on sale yet, as no tickets have been released, season ticket holders or otherwise.

Incorrect. You can buy your tickets on stubhub, razorgator etc but will not recieve them until August. These tickets are broker owned, legit and expensive. That being said it is more than likely your only legitimate chance at getting single game tickets. Between brokers and if there were to be any left after those vultures were done season ticket holders getting first crack at them your chances are next to nothing at landing any.

grizbob

Reaction score
Barthawk":3vvsv0t1 said:
Single game tix usually go on sale the first part of August.

And sold out the first part of August thanks to the investment season ticket holders that get first whack at them. :thfight7:

Ruminator

Reaction score
Well I'll have to admit I just went over to Stubhub and looked longingly at the seating map. Last game I went to was back in '04 or '05 when we were ahead of the Rams in the 4th. Wife and I left the game mid-4th quarter (a cardinal sin some of you would say, I know) only to hear, as we trekked back to our car, the Rams mount a comeback and win. Question: If I buy a couple Stubhub tickets, but then later receive a couple tickets from a friend, can I sell the Stubhub tickets?

RampagingMice

Reaction score
The tickets I bought in Section 107 for the SEA/MIN game in 2012 are triple what I paid last year. Think I'll wait...

Subzero717

Reaction score
The cheapest way to get sinlge game tix is from one of the guys oitside the stadium holding a sign saying "I need tickets" ten minutes before kickoff. Tge second best way is post something in the classifieds on .net

grizbob

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1ady3umw said:
The cheapest way to get sinlge game tix is from one of the guys oitside the stadium holding a sign saying "I need tickets" ten minutes before kickoff. Tge second best way is post something in the classifieds on .net

So let me get this straight, I should spend $300 on plane fare, $200 on a room and get called a dumb ass for asking a dude with a sign that says "I need tickets" if he has a ticket for sale??!! :roll:

Think I'd rather over pay and actually see the game :!:

As far as the classifieds are concerned, they're hit or miss,but mostly miss for me.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Daughter finally took an interest in the team last year (9yrs old). This year she wants to go to a game for her b-day. Just happens that the SF game on 9/15 is the same week... Wow, seller's market!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1220u55x said:
Jazzhawk":1220u55x said:
A World Peace":1220u55x said:

Incorrect. You can buy your tickets on stubhub, razorgator etc but will not recieve them until August. These tickets are broker owned, legit and expensive. That being said it is more than likely your only legitimate chance at getting single game tickets. Between brokers and if there were to be any left after those vultures were done season ticket holders getting first crack at them your chances are next to nothing at landing any.
Incorrect. You said it yourself....you are buying them from brokers, not from the Seahawks.

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
i want to buy some, but at $450.....gotta wait. do you guys know if we have a good view of the field when we are in the upper section or we only see dots on the field? I mean, I don't want to cross Canada, than go south to go see a game where I can barely see the players :)

gspin2k1

Reaction score
grizbob":32wb9liu said:
CALIHAWK1":32wb9liu said:

So let me get this straight, I should spend $300 on plane fare, $200 on a room and get called a dumb ass for asking a dude with a sign that says "I need tickets" if he has a ticket for sale??!! :roll:

Think I'd rather over pay and actually see the game :!:

As far as the classifieds are concerned, they're hit or miss,but mostly miss for me.

Actually those guys outside who hold "I need tickets" signs are a business. They're at pretty much every professional sporting event in the area. I actually sometimes wonder just how many season tickets the guy (or girl) who runs that entire operation has. Anyway you can go that route, to my understanding you get better deals if you're willing to miss kick off and stuff. But since you're already paying that much to go watch this game. You might as well just buy it off stubhub, eBay, or even craigslist just to make sure you get a ticket rather than worrying the whole time until you get there.

Subzero717

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":qyiegl92 said:
A World Peace":qyiegl92 said:

Where did anyone say anything about where you could buy them? You can buy them from a broker right now. You will more than likely never be able to buy them from the Seahawks.

bryantology79

Reaction score
from seahawks.com "Single game tickets for 2013 Seahawks home games will go on sale in mid to late July through Ticketmaster."

i got my tickets for the jets game last year as soon as they went on sale and there were hardly any multiple/group seats together. i needed 4 and the best i got were 2 seats and 2 more in the row directly behind. to have any hope scoring some on ticketmaster this season, you'll need to check in right on time and be on a fast intranet connection.

osprey6

Reaction score
I'm hoping I won't have too bad of a time. I only need 1 and I'm going to the Jags game (so shouldn't be a horrible demand). I don't know if it's the same now with the Hawks, but even during the glory days of the Steelers you could get single tickets through the team, generally right up until kickoff.

Truth be told, I was more worried about redeeming my frequent flier miles for suitable times, but I got that to work out acceptably. The itinerary is not perfect, but it will work.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
I hope I can get a couple of tickets for the Seahawks vs Tampa bay game. Sherman vs Revis. :D

seahawks-in-qc

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I was just looking at some tickets on stubhub and they say that the delivery will be on Friday, September 13th.....is that normal?
I mean, the game is on the 15th. And also I planned to leave Montreal early the 13th.

Can someone explain me that?

Edit 1: I just saw that I can print them. So if I print my electronic tickets to the field, it will work out too?

washmont

Reaction score
seahawks-in-qc":1hlyjbbk said:
Hey everyone!

I was just looking at some tickets on stubhub and they say that the delivery will be on Friday, September 13th.....is that normal?
I mean, the game is on the 15th. And also I planned to leave Montreal early the 13th.

Can someone explain me that?

Edit 1: I just saw that I can print them. So if I print my electronic tickets to the field, it will work out too?

People put in a random date for delivery because they don't know when the Hawks will mail the tickets to them. You can only print actual tickets only, not club passes or field passes.