Cameron Morrah to 9ers

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hopefully he doesn't sell us out. See the 49ers like our castaways, Lockett now Morah.

dunceface

Reaction score
Wenhawk":29pqdn7b said:
Hopefully he doesn't sell us out. See the 49ers like our castaways, Lockett now Morah.

I think Darchebaugh is trying to pull a Pete Carroll on us...

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Always has been a good athlete, but hasn't been able to get right catching the ball. Hopefully it stays that way in SF.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Damn...... I had SUPER high hopes for Morrah. Oh well.... Much like Lockett, I now hate him and will as long as he wears red.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Morrah has appeared in 27 games in four years and has 16 catches for 194 yards.

Sad. This tells me if they sign him it's simply to gather intelligence on Seattle and for pretty much no other legitimate reason.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
What sucks is that I'm pretty sure he's a better pass catcher than McCoy. He must have lacked in the blocking or something.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Meh. I wanted him to do well while he was here, but now he isn't. He won't be a difference maker for the digits.

IMO any angst about him leaving is due to our natural tendency to overvalue our own guys.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Natural replacement for Delanie Walker. Not a passing threat but a solid blocker who can play the H-back as well. He will get reps in San Fran pretty much like Walker did. Good move for both him and the Niners.

themunn

Reaction score
See where the 49ers fail

We pick up pro-bowlers like Julian Peterson and Michael Robinson

they pick up duds or past it players like Darrell Jackson, Ricardo Lockette & Cameron Morrah

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Morrah was from the Bay in college, so it makes sense. He is a better player than some here are giving credit for, but could not stay healthy. Our offensive version of Thurmond.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
He's a non-factor / 20 something games in 4 years... / obviously the team was moving on, I'm sure plans have been in motion to pickup a TE in the draft... next.

I'm glad the '9ers are there to catch our guano...

Latest posts