The search for Brian Bosworth...pretty sad...

HawkWow

Reaction score
Darrenv17":u4rtanjl said:
Don't know if this was posted..............

I was one of his biggest fans, I still have his 44 blues sunglasses case and all.....wow unreal. :cry: :cry:

Then only you can find him.

HawkWow

Reaction score
This thread will probably end up over 100 pages. The Times article was chok-filled with mystery and intrigue. Someone really dug deep for this story. I mean...who knew he went to Oklahoma and his career shortened by injury?? I smell a pulitzer.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It's easy to write articles. Put on sweat pants, ctrl+c, ctrl+v, type name, submit, watch divorce court, eat hot pockets.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
SNDavidson":n1noecxj said:
It's easy to write articles. Put on sweat pants, ctrl+c, ctrl+v, type name, submit, watch divorce court, eat hot pockets.

That would make for a great signature for someone.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Boz's mansion

http://www.luxist.com/2009/08/30/brian- ... f-the-day/

brian-bosworth-malibu-estate1.jpg

Matticus

Reaction score
I know this might sound ridiculous, but the article actually really really bummed me out.

Greenhell

Reaction score
SNDavidson":deg98ric said:

Mmmmmm hot pockets :179417:

hawker84

Reaction score
i liked Stone Cold, thought he was actually a decent actor.. They need to make a movie about this, though i think no one outside of Seatltle and Oklamhoma would watch it...

grizrgood

Reaction score
Matticus":25q2xav9 said:
I know this might sound ridiculous, but the article actually really really bummed me out.

Nope not at all!

Reading about a person's life failures don't make me overly chipper either! :13:

FargoHawk

Reaction score
I would love to see Boz raise the 12 Flag before a game. I loved him as I was growing up

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Say what you want too about the Boz, I would take the story of the Boz over Manti Teo's imaginary girlfriend or Cam Newton's dad trying to get paid.

The Boz wanted to be great, and believed he would be great. I'm sure this probably made him an insufferable douche but most of us won't get the chance to even know what it feels like to even touch fame.

I'm in no way defending him but something we love to do in america is completely take apart a 'star' for their shortcomings and failures to the point where it gets even older than the act you're criticizing them for.

One thing I can say watching the Boz as a kid, say what you want about him - he didn't want to get hurt, he wanted to be great, he wanted to win. He didn't want to be out of the league with an injury as a joke. He may have 'cashed in' but i never got the feeling he wanted to get paid and walk away not giving a crap what anyone thought.

Latest posts