does anyone want this? just came across it on craigslist

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Pretty sure you can get any of those for about $7 a pop at pike market

Omahawk

Reaction score
On a semi-related tangent, I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?
Edit: sorry for my rude comment concerning the belt buckle. That was not cool on my part. I was trying to be funny but I tend to be a mean drunk.

TalonHawk

Reaction score
Omahawk":mgronegk said:
Sorry but no. That is junk right there. But on a semi-related tangent, I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?

Ill be getting my authentic one at the end of the season :lol:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Omahawk":19zjb4st said:
I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?
How did you come across this? I hear they donate the loser shirts to countries in Africa or something like that. Whoever gets them ought to turn around and sell them back to the butthurt fans for a nice proffit. They could buy a lot more clothes that way.

Edit: I'm still butthurt and would like to acquire some XL Winner shirts. I have at least one other friend that would too.

sprhawk

Reaction score
Omahawk":29a0x5bw said:
Sorry but no. That is junk right there. But on a semi-related tangent, I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?

Wouldn't call that an "Error", I'd call that a "Truth".

Reminds me of the rear window decal of my Ford F-150.

Seattle Seahawks - The TRUE Superbowl XL Champions.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
firebee":38rqu813 said:
m0ng0":38rqu813 said:
do people really wear belt buckles?

Well... Yes, unless they have really tight pants or they wear suspenders.

That's a belt and while by definition they have a 'buckle' I think he was more referring to a big, nasty, ugly belt buckle.

grizrgood

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":2jch1r0o said:
Omahawk":2jch1r0o said:
I do have two Super Bowl 40 error t-shirts that have us winning the game, brand new with the tags and everything. Who wants one of those?
How did you come across this? I hear they donate the loser shirts to countries in Africa or something like that. Whoever gets them ought to turn around and sell them back to the butthurt fans for a nice proffit. They could buy a lot more clothes that way.

Edit: I'm still butthurt and would like to acquire some XL Winner shirts. I have at least one other friend that would too.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I haven't worn a Belt Buckle like that in years. However, I think Right was trying to be helpful thinking maybe someone might be interested, and everyone slammed Right... Give a break sometimes when a .Netter is just trying to pass along info and not being a jerk... Just my 2 cents worth... I can take it... :thirishdrinkers:

Omahawk

Reaction score
grizrgood":2sylgfsh said:
ClumsyLurk":2sylgfsh said:
Omahawk":2sylgfsh said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I just listed them on Ebay. Just search for Seahawks "error" and you should be able to find them. REMEMBER TO USE THE LINK from this site when shopping Ebay so that a small percentage goes back to the admins here! Thanks. Happy shopping. They are brand new, never worn. I have one size large and one size extra large.

Greenhell

Reaction score
m0ng0":1yr7x5ug said:
do people really wear belt buckles?

Well it seems obvious they don't or else we wouldn't have the classic hit we do now.

[youtube]Xw0a12geN3Q[/youtube]

Omahawk

Reaction score
Hey, ClumsyLurk, I listed those shirts for you if you want them. I believe them to be 100% authentic.

Latest posts