Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Season Ticket Upgrade Status
 Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:17 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

My deposit wasn't until December 19th.

I'll be in the backyard burying what little hope I had left if anyone needs me.

At least my seat selection for Husky tickets is up tomorrow so that'll have to hold me over for this year (and probably years to come)

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:11 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Well I spoke with my rep today - All they have left now is single seats -thats it- no pairs at all - could get singles a couple of rows apart- but since I bring my 5 and 8 year old boys to the games this does not work for me - I will be on the waiting list (my number to be assigned in the next few months) - Sean did say current season ticket holders will not have the option to buy more next year like they did this year and there will be no 5-game-packs people in front of us - he said there will be limited single-game tickets available also -So so disappointing since I was assured numerous times that I was in a great position on the waiting list (October 30)

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:20 am 
NET Veteran

Something tells me that there may have been a disconnect between the season ticket reps, and whomever was managing the 5-game plans, as far as the reps understanding of priority and the sheer number of people who purchased the 5GP's. I think that the russell wilson factor blew open the 5GP sales and a good season probably led to far more 5GP holders upgrading to full season tix. than they thought they would have.

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:55 am 
NET Bench Warmer

I called my rep today and he told me that only single seats were available, I took a couple regardless. I figured next year I can get a couple together, and maybe closer. At least I won't have to pay a crazy amount for single game tickets. Also, I feel like Christmas came early this year. God damn I'm happy. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:39 pm 
NET Rookie

Hawknballs wrote:
Something tells me that there may have been a disconnect between the season ticket reps, and whomever was managing the 5-game plans, as far as the reps understanding of priority and the sheer number of people who purchased the 5GP's. I think that the russell wilson factor blew open the 5GP sales and a good season probably led to far more 5GP holders upgrading to full season tix. than they thought they would have.

I ALMOST bought a 5 GP last season and then my buddy told me to get just suck it up and get the season tix and worst case sell off the tickets I wouldn't use/couldn't afford. Ended up going to all the games and also secured my seats for this season from it. :)

Post Posted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:57 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

I called to find my placement and wound up getting single seat for the season so they still have some left.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:23 pm 
NET Practice Squad

I'm In!

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:57 am 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

and I still have a hard time manufacturing sympathy for folks that are either stuck on the wait list or getting single seats

Post Posted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 am 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Riley12 wrote:
and I still have a hard time manufacturing sympathy for folks that are either stuck on the wait list or getting single seats

I don't feel that bad either but when brokers own a huge chunk of season tickets, that bothers me.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:23 am 
NET Veteran

Scalpers are right up there with Coach Harbaugh/Satan/Dental Work/Politicians, you know, crappy stuff like that.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]