Kaz to announce 2nd round pick.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Kaz to announce 2nd round pick.
Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:22 pm
  • I guess David Greene had a previous engagement.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:45 pm
  • Isaiah Kacyvenski is a great choice! Let's get over the Rams thing already... Seattle cut him, and he's a football player who needed to make a living. He gave his heart and soul to the team the whole time he was employed by Seattle.
    I would also be happy to see TJack do similar honors for the team after he retires. The courage he brought during his season as a starter, playing through injuries, you couldn't ask a guy to do much more. Well, yeah, you could ask him to read defenses, but hey, let's not be overly picky here.
    olyfan63
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:05 pm
  • Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

I say let him announce the second pick of our first Super Bowl season. It's gonna get awful crowded after that. And I can just imagine the arguments here in ten years: "You're really gonna say Zorn should announce the third round pick of our seventh Super Bowl run over Matt Hasselbeck?! Blasphemy!"
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:37 am
  • You know, I like it. I get that why folks would be pissed off at him for the Rams thing, but the way that we released him was kinda shady. This kinda feels like a way to say sorry for what Ruskell did. Maybe it could lead to some good karma and will please the sports gods. Winning a Super Bowl isn't all about talent, strange and magical things have to occur during both the regular and post season. Good Juju, man.
    seanmatt
    NET Practice Squad

Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:34 am
  • Poor mans Niko Koutouvides
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:57 am
  • A good special teams guy with a non-stop motor. The guy played is ass off, so I have no problem with it. I think I'd rather have fans announce the picks though...unless it's a lifetime Hawk like Walter Jones.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:48 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information