Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Blue Pride Ticket Expectations
 Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:56 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

I have a question for the other procrastinators like me who missed out completely on getting on the waiting list for season tickets. Do you have an expectation that Blue Pride membership will get you access to any single game tickets this year? How long do you think the wait for season tickets may be? 2 years? I just joined a couple of weeks ago.

Post subject: Re: Blue Pride Ticket Expectations
 Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:03 pm 
NET Veteran

I've heard there is about 10k+ waiting for season tickets, with a 95% renewal rate it could be years.

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:06 pm 
NET Veteran

if we miss the playoffs your chances go up. if we make the playoffs your chances go down. If we win the superbowl, you may never get any.

So if it's at all comforting to put it this way - the longer it takes you to get season tickets, the more wins the Seahawks will have racked up in the mean time.

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:14 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

That is the most depressing bright side I have ever read! :( Oh well - No one but myself to blame.

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:52 pm 
NET Starter

Good years mean you get to wait more unless you call them and tell them you will take some of the high end seats ($200-300 each game, per seat).

My advise to you is get the single game tickets date figured out exactly and be signed up and logged in to the Seahawks tickets sales website and don't be picky.

I saw someone a few years ago spending over 10 minutes trying to find better tickets and the game sold out while he was on line.

I have been told Ticketmaster can handle nearly 1000 transactions at the same time so the big games will go very fast.

There is always Stubhub and Razorgator for safe but spendy tickets.

GO HAWKS!!!

The opposition has no hope!!

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 7:10 pm 
* NET Recluse *
* NET Recluse *

Season Ticket Holders get first dibs at Single Game tickets, I believe. Then maybe Blue Pride goes next, then the general public.

They won't last past the first few hours after opening up single game sales to Season Ticket Holders this year.

As others have said many, many times before - down years are the best opportunity to hop onboard. We need your voice then, not now!

Post Posted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:21 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

My uneducated guess on getting single game tickets via the Blue Pride season ticket waiting list is that when standing room only or other available tickets are released before a game , Blue Pride people will get a chance to get them before the general public. I'm writing that because the seahawks website says that you will be able to get exclusive single game ticket offers throughout the season. That sounds to me like a week or so before game day when more tickets are released.

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:36 am 
NET Bench Warmer

Riley12 wrote:

As others have said many, many times before - down years are the best opportunity to hop onboard. We need your voice then, not now!

Very well said. It is always amazing to me how dramatically the demand swings when the Hawks are winning (and how readily available tickets are when they aren't). If you are in, be in....you will be glad you stuck with it.

Post Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:47 pm 
NET Veteran

I have distinct memories of having trouble finding ANYONE to buy a Redskins ticket before the game, near FX McRorys, as recently as two years ago, maybe it was three? and after being offended at some offers from resellers ($20 for a $75+ face value 50 yard line ticket charter seats) opted to just walk in the stadium with it... yeah, it was raining, and the Seahawks hadn't won many games, but jeez, it was ridiculous.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]