Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:53 am 
NET Veteran

pehawk wrote:
DavidSeven wrote:
pehawk wrote:
If an identicle article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.

Normally, I'd agree, but this particular article warrants the hate. Please feel free to point out a single legitimate or logical thought contained in that entire piece...

I would have the same reaction if he wrote the same piece about a QB joining the Steelers because he thought Roethlisberger was likely to committ another assault. I just wouldn't write about it anywhere because I don't care about the Steelers.

I dont go to PFT for logical thoughts. I go there for breaking news and tabloid type journalism.

Should we all criticize TMZ using the BBC as a contrast?

I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:58 am 
NET Veteran

I'll say one thing, Florio has some "Nards", trouble is, one of them is the size of a "Pea", and the other is just a little tiny sucker.
I wasn't even tempted to click on the link, because I flush better stuff than what he says down the toilet. :141847_bnono:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 am 
NET Rookie

twisted_steel2 wrote:
I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.

logicalvoicesays... ugh lol

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:13 am 
NET Veteran

Winfield could start almost anywhere. He didn't pick Seattle so he would have a shot to start. In fact there are probably less than 5 places in the whole league where he wouldn't be a 3 down starter.

He picked Seattle because we treat our players well and have an excellent shot at a Super Bowl.

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:32 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *

509hawk wrote:
twisted_steel2 wrote:

logicalvoicesays... ugh lol

Half the time I think the whole logicalvoice shtick HAS to be an act, because no human being could possibly be that foolish. Then I remember that I'm on the Internet....

Post Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:45 pm 
NET Veteran

Quote:
[Schneider] said Winfield's agent was very aggressive in pushing for a deal with Seattle. Schneider considered that an indication players are eager to join a strong Seattle defense. He theorized that Carroll's reputation for treating players as men has gotten around the league, making Seattle a more attractive destination.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... highlights

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]