Reason Antoine W. chose to sign with Seattle?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • pehawk wrote:
    DavidSeven wrote:
    pehawk wrote:If an identicle article had been published about ANY other team, none of you would get this girly. We really are a bunch chattering, sensitive hens as a fanbase.

Good lord.

Normally, I'd agree, but this particular article warrants the hate. Please feel free to point out a single legitimate or logical thought contained in that entire piece...

I would have the same reaction if he wrote the same piece about a QB joining the Steelers because he thought Roethlisberger was likely to committ another assault. I just wouldn't write about it anywhere because I don't care about the Steelers.

I dont go to PFT for logical thoughts. I go there for breaking news and tabloid type journalism.

Should we all criticize TMZ using the BBC as a contrast?

I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.
    Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you’ll give and tears you’ll cry, and all you touch and all you see Is all your life will ever be
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• I'll say one thing, Florio has some "Nards", trouble is, one of them is the size of a "Pea", and the other is just a little tiny sucker.
    I wasn't even tempted to click on the link, because I flush better stuff than what he says down the toilet. :141847_bnono:
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.

logicalvoicesays... ugh lol
    509hawk
    NET Rookie

• Winfield could start almost anywhere. He didn't pick Seattle so he would have a shot to start. In fact there are probably less than 5 places in the whole league where he wouldn't be a 3 down starter.

He picked Seattle because we treat our players well and have an excellent shot at a Super Bowl.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

• 509hawk wrote:
    twisted_steel2 wrote:I go there to read the hilarious comments. It's pure entertainment, and the people who comment there and get into e-wars.... comedy gold.

logicalvoicesays... ugh lol

Half the time I think the whole logicalvoice shtick HAS to be an act, because no human being could possibly be that foolish. Then I remember that I'm on the Internet....
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• [Schneider] said Winfield's agent was very aggressive in pushing for a deal with Seattle. Schneider considered that an indication players are eager to join a strong Seattle defense. He theorized that Carroll's reputation for treating players as men has gotten around the league, making Seattle a more attractive destination.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/ ... highlights
    "You can hurry up all you want. But if you can't get yards and can't complete passes, then it's just quick three-and-outs." -- Richard Sherman
    SE174
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information