Earl Thomas III on Brock and Danny

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Earl Thomas III on Brock and Danny
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:43 am

Re: Earl Thomas III on Brock and Danny
Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 am
  • Wow, that was excellent. Good find, thanks.

I'm a huge fan of ETIII. They should call him Extra Terrestrial cause his game is out of this world. Very well spoken and a great interview. I can definitely envision him learning a few things from Winfield's approach and developing into an even more consistent, big time performer and the leader of that Seahawks secondary. Sherman might get most of the shine back there, but Thomas is the most indispensable in my mind. The "Wilson" of the defense. I think we're going to see more big games like the Washington and Atlanta ones and a huge season in general from Earl in 2013.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:44 pm
  • Pumped!

kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:54 pm
  • :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :0190l: :179422:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 pm
  • Like how he threw in that the DBs always make Russell look bad in practice and then he blows up on game day.

#AlwaysCompete
    Last edited by DavidSeven on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    DavidSeven
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 pm
  • ETIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:23 pm
  • ET III sounds dope. I love it! We got RDub3 and now ETIII.

RDUB3 & ETIII > (broken down) RG3

Haha I don't know where I was going with that. .

Anyone want to make me a new signature? I've held out hope long enough.
    95% of the time I'm viewing here and/or posting is being done on a mobile device. Pardon any spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistakes.
    The Yugoslavian
    NET Veteran

Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:58 pm
  • I thought Mike Salk was a likable guy, but Danny O'Neil is an upgrade, IMO. Salk always came across as the average joe fan with average sports knowledge, with Huard being the savvy expert. O'Neil may not be quite on Huard's level as an analyst, but he's better behind a mic than I expected he'd be and his football knowledge is well ahead of Salk's. Kind of feels like the show has two experts now instead of one. Makes the discussion better. I'm glad they tapped O'Neil for the job.

I wonder if Doug Farrar was ever discussed as an option? That would have been something.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:13 pm
  • kearly wrote:I thought Mike Salk was a likable guy, but Danny O'Neil is an upgrade, IMO. Salk always came across as the average joe fan with average sports knowledge, with Huard being the savvy expert. O'Neil may not be quite on Huard's level as an analyst, but he's better behind a mic than I expected he'd be and his football knowledge is well ahead of Salk's. Kind of feels like the show has two experts now instead of one. Makes the discussion better. I'm glad they tapped O'Neil for the job.

I wonder if Doug Farrar was ever discussed as an option? That would have been something.

Agree on Danny > Salk. And excellent point about Doug, he would have been great for that but there are other slots and I think that 710 ESPN should consider him in one of them. He would be an upgrade over 60% of what is currently available.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:33 pm
  • I wish Doug had a voice coach. He is a good analyst but his voice doesn't deliver the power behind his words that it could.

Danny O'Neil has a similar issue as far as voice inflection, bass etc.

Then there is Jim Moore, whose whinny voice gets to me sometimes.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:45 pm
  • I love this man.

No homo.
    misfit
    NET Starter

Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:51 pm
  • kearly wrote:I thought Mike Salk was a likable guy, but Danny O'Neil is an upgrade, IMO.

Most definitely. Looking forward to listening to them more. Well like once training camp starts, I don't really listen except for interviews during this time of year. They just kinda repeat themselves day after day at this point.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:12 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information