chances for 2 club season tickets

summesm

Reaction score
i know this has been asked but seeing how it looks for first time season tickets in club seating. i been seahawk fan whole life but i am new to this forum. been buying just single game clubs seats from stubhub or epiic seats last couple years but put in deposit in Jan for season tickets. thanks for any info you may have
thanks have great day GO SEAHAWKS

chimpanjesus

Reaction score
what were you paying for stub hub club seats? i imagine it was quite a bit.

OP
OP
S

summesm

Reaction score
cant recall didnt use them last year but were pretty pricy. i used epic seats last year and got same seats for 3 games i went to ( clb 232 w 1-2 and got those for 350 a seat)

gspin2k1

Reaction score
When I looked for season tickets for the 2012 season there were a ton of club seats left. This year may be harder obviously, but at the same time, given how expensive club seats are. Since you're willing to pay that amount of money, you have a much better chance of getting club seats than regular seats if that makes any sense. Just by nature of supply and demand. i.e. I don't know how many people have $4-$6k to spend on pair of club seats every year plus the licensing fees which to my understanding is basically doubling your season ticket cost for the first year.

washmont

Reaction score
gspin2k1":31901skp said:
When I looked for season tickets for the 2012 season there were a ton of club seats left. This year may be harder obviously, but at the same time, given how expensive club seats are. Since you're willing to pay that amount of money, you have a much better chance of getting club seats than regular seats if that makes any sense. Just by nature of supply and demand. i.e. I don't know how many people have $4-$6k to spend on pair of club seats every year plus the licensing fees which to my understanding is basically doubling your season ticket cost for the first year.

There is not licensing fee for Club, only Charter

seahawks08

Reaction score
If not for pre season I wanted to get club seats this year just to experience it. But full price for preseason games does not make sense.

gspin2k1

Reaction score
seahawks08":2lvubmwy said:
If not for pre season I wanted to get club seats this year just to experience it. But full price for preseason games does not make sense.

I'm sure they COULD sell preseason games cheaper, but they'd just tack on that cost to the regular season games. It all ends up being the same.

Sticker price for tickets are basically standard operating costs plus whatever the premium is they want to make per game. The operating costs of a preseason game vs regular season game is the same. And they CHOOSE not to add an extra premium to the regular season games. So we should if anything be thankful about that. Regular season games are just more valuable in our eyes because they mean more and the starters actually play. Which is why they cost more to people who don't buy tickets direct.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Trivially easy to get club seats as season tickets. They don't even always sell out... they don't count against the blackout rules because they have additional perks associated with them, hence don't count against blackout. (They do routinely sell out against hot teams, and are usually sold out by game day, but it's pretty common for them to be available at face value up through the first week or two in September to pretty much any game.)